Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VAR sytem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 72>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

So is it the French league now where every handball in the box by a defending player will result in a penalty?

No, it's you who claims that "hundreds" of defenders are free to break the rules and handle the ball in penalty areas all across Europe.

First game I see in France this season. First handball in the box. Penalty. 

Without the high bar in operation, defenders and forwards are treated exactly the same. 
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:01pm
LOL LOL LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 12:56am
I see the VAR made a comical decision to rule out a perfect Ajax goal against Apoel tonight for offside. VAR VAR VAR LOLLOLLOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:34am

I see the VAR made a comical decision to rule out a perfect Ajax goal against Apoel tonight for offside. VAR VAR VAR LOLLOLLOL
I couldn’t understand why that was disallowed. Has the offside rule changed? Your man was interfering at all. Strange.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I couldn’t understand why that was disallowed. Has the offside rule changed? Your man was interfering at all. Strange.

No major changes in the offside rule. The minute that ball landed on the onside players head, by all accounts, what went before shouldn't have mattered, so nobody was offside from there on.

They've basically gotten to the stage where they can disallow anything. They are genuinely just making it up as they go along. 

I'm really warming to it now. Everybody can see that the whole thing is a just a refereeing tool to wind everyone up LOL
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:21pm
INCORRECT
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

INCORRECT

NO YOU ARE INCORRECT
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 6:43pm
Another tremendous day for VAR Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:15pm
Handball goals are allowed to stand this weekend I see
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:33pm
The foul on Haller LOL LOL my favourite part of it is the referee doing the adamant no penalty arm wave LOL

VAR Clap it is brilliant entertainment
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:40pm
Grealish pushed in the back, then clattered by Cahill. Ref gives a dive against him LOL LOL LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:42pm

Grealish pushed in the back, then clattered by Cahill. Ref gives a dive against him LOL LOL LOL
and he still got the pass away LOL 3 issues with the refs decision Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:42pm
Using the whistle blown as an excuse LOL

Sure Cahill clattered him before any whistle. It's a stonewall penalty before the whistle is blown LOL

VAR VAR VAR Clap Clap Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I genuinely think now that VAR is the best thing that has ever happened football. I know I was against VAR before, but I think I was just taking football too seriously. I have never laughed so much watching football over the past few months, it is incredible entertainment.

I actually think if VAR was there in Paris in '09 they would have left Henry off with the handball, what with refereeing decisions bring subjective and all. I mean who is to say where a hand ends and a chest begins, or a hand ends and a shoulder begins. I'm now of the thinking that it was a perfectly legitimate goal at the time.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I genuinely think now that VAR is the best thing that has ever happened football. I know I was against VAR before, but I think I was just taking football too seriously. I have never laughed so much watching football over the past few months, it is incredible entertainment.

I actually think if VAR was there in Paris in '09 they would have left Henry off with the handball, what with refereeing decisions bring subjective and all. I mean who is to say where a hand ends and a chest begins, or a hand ends and a shoulder begins. I'm now of the thinking that it was a perfectly legitimate goal at the time.
its all in the planning....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:58pm
No red card for Tielemans after a var check
LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

No red card for Tielemans after a var check
LOL

See the problem with that exact scenario is you will see 10-20 of the same tackle in the PL this season and they will nearly all end in a red card. It makes an absolute mockery of the system if the exact same tackle is a yellow one week and a red the next. I guess they are subjective decisions though, high threshold, bla bla bla.

The simple fact is that in England the standard of officiating is woeful. You now have even more terrible officials getting involved in decision making with the VAR system. It is a sight to behold.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 12:15am
Exactly

The lack of consistency makes a farce of the game at times
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 72>
  Share Topic