You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Social Influencers"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:17pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:22pm
Hitler was a social influencer. Had millions of followers.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Are they hiring? I think I would be good at that.

On a completely different matter, is it feasible to bring an assault rifle into work?

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:28pm
the one where she got extensions but didn’t pay???😮😮

The fitfam page is a bit much, I agree with you on that! 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

the one where she got extensions but didn’t pay???😮😮

The fitfam page is a bit much, I agree with you on that! 

Nope, different girl!

Least it's bringing some knowledge about what goes on, the seatbelt thing in particular and taking videos while driving badly needed to be called out.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 2:47pm
ah okay. That’s the only hair extension one I’m aware of and I was delighted to see her caught out!

The seatbelt thing and snapping while driving is probably the best thing to come out of it. Brain dead people!!

I think it’s the beginning of the end for social influencers in Ireland now though. The companies are dropping them life flies now as no one trusts their reviews once they know they’re paid posts. 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
Not really in to the whole antisocial media thing myself (unless you count YBIG and Whatsapp) but I just cannot fathom how anybody follows these so called 'Influencers'.

I had the misfortune to be in the company of Pippa O'Connor for a meal a few years back and when the conversation at the table wasn't involving, or about, her, she had her face stuck in her phone or she would be taking selfies of herself and her dopey fella.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 9:10am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

There’s a page on instagram now called Bloggers Unveiled. It has basically been calling all the bloggers and social influencers out for editing pics and not stating if products are being promoted in exchange for money etc. The page is anonymous and it’s been active for a few months now. It’s brillint. They are receiving solicitors letters every day from different bloggers threatening to sue etc. It’s pathetic. If you’re on instagram and like the goss like myself, give them a follow. It’s eye opening. Some of them are absolute chancers. 

The missus was telling me about this last night. Supposedly they've uncovered the person who it is and it's some mentalist bogger woman now claiming it's not her and has gone to the papers etc. Supposedly she'd received death threats about it all. Seems a bit mad. According to the missus this bogger wan has been a "professional troll" as she describes herself, for the past 10years.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic