You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 7:44pm
Had a nice 50/1 bet today. All favourites to place in all 7 races. Only €2 on it but still 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

fair play to altior in the queen mother. he looked flat when starting the hill, then smashed it.

Read this without context.

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:13pm
I think there is rain this evening, which should work in Un De Sceaux's favour for tomorrow. I'll be hoping Sam Spinner keeps up his good form too, the Stayers looks very competitive this year though.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Had a nice 50/1 bet today. All favourites to place in all 7 races. Only €2 on it but still 

Mate of mine had that done. A nice touch
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:28pm
UDS & Laurina shouldn’t be beaten tomorrow.
Penhill & Sort it Out E/w shouts
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm

Had it aswell! Had to wait about 20 minutes to get paid as they were trying to say the 4th place in the bumper didn't count as it was an extra place they were paying out on! Eventually got my money!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 14 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 9:15pm

You got lucky with the 4.10 - Cause of Causes was favorite until about 3 mns before the off, and he finished last
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 1:37am
Just home from Cheltenham after being there yesterday and today. Was out on the course for the cross country and the place is like a bog. While there today I got a weather warning on my phone for tonight so with that it will add to the conditions and ultimately will play into the hands of mud expert Un De Sceaux
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 3:33pm
2nd, 1st, 2nd in the first three
Some shock with UDS, screwed up a lot of bets
Gigginstown flying 
Some people just deserve a slap
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

2nd, 1st, 2nd in the first three
Some shock with UDS, screwed up a lot of bets
Gigginstown flying 
...and another 2nd with Supasundae ffs Angry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 3:55pm
Can't complain too much after the success from the first 2 days, but I'm still sickened that Un De Sceaux couldn't pull it off, I'd say the bookies are dancing after that result
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Can't complain too much after the success from the first 2 days, but I'm still sickened that Un De Sceaux couldn't pull it off, I'd say the bookies are dancing after that result

Backed Balko Des Flos at 14s this morning, though it was way overpriced.

Supasundae done me out of a nice double in the last.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Backed Balko Des Flos at 14s this morning, though it was way overpriced.

Supasundae done me out of a nice double in the last.

I saw BDF being tipped up by a few, and was tempted to back him w/o the fav but didn't bother in the end Cry

I jumped on the Shattered Love train so still have a few quid for the day, hoping Laurina and Mall Dini bring some more joy. Regardless of what happens I'm in profit for the week, so I won't be moaning (not too much anyway) whatever happens for the rest of the festival
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 4:22pm
Russell said in the paper this morning The Storyteller was his best chance of the day, nice price too Smile
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 5:23pm
Scummy Irish flying today 🏇🏾🏇🏾🇮🇪🇮🇪
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 5:51pm
So close to the Irish clean sweep! Great run from Mall Dini all the same, will take the place money
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:16pm

So close to the Irish clean sweep! Great run from Mall Dini all the same, will take the place money

If any consolation, it was with an irish horse
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:48pm
Could be a good day to follow Nicky Henderson tomorrow, Apples Shakira in the opener, top 2 in the Albert Bartlett, Diese Des Bieffes is one of the favourites for the Martin Pipe, and obviously Might Bite in the Gold Cup (although I'm sticking with Native River personally)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic