You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 173>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Still no sign of Kelleher sidelined with an injury of sorts! Set to miss the tour to Austria now as well. Very frustrating as he could be getting a good run of games this pre season culminating in the Charity Shield! I doubt Liverpool will risk Alisson before the League starts!

Kell's bells!
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 8:32am
Kelleher out for about another three weeks according to Klopp. Alisson a week away from being match fit so at this point not looking like Kelleher will play any first team football this side of the September games.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 9:50am
Kelleher got injured playing for Ireland and the injury never healed over the course of the summer.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 10:44am
Wasn’t likely to play for us in the September games with Bazunu back fit anyway.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 7:18am
I see that one of the Sky Sports montages between programmes now is Kelleher's winning penalty in the League Cup final. It was a great moment for him, but it was eight months ago and he hasn't played a senior club game since. Really not ideal for him, he turns 24 in a few weeks time. If he gets the Liverpool EFL Cup game next month that will only be something like the 18th senior club game of his career.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 8:00am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

I see that one of the Sky Sports montages between programmes now is Kelleher's winning penalty in the League Cup final. It was a great moment for him, but it was eight months ago and he hasn't played a senior club game since. Really not ideal for him, he turns 24 in a few weeks time. If he gets the Liverpool EFL Cup game next month that will only be something like the 18th senior club game of his career.
needs to move on soon. Klopp won’t be there forever and a new manager may not rate him. Mid twenties with practically no first team experience.. it’s a very busy field to be finding a decent job in so won’t be getting any easier.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 1:22pm
Hoping LFC can get the draw they need vs Ajax tonight to ensure progress. That should give Kelleher the opportunity to start vs Napoli next week and then against Derby in the EFL Cup the following week. He should then get the nod for one of the two friendly matches.
Idah Dream!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 4:13pm
Caoimhin seems to have a shortened season of his own that runs between November and February where he actually gets to play a few games. Although if I remember correctly Liverpool had a dead rubber CL game last year and left him on the bench regardless.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 4:16pm

Caoimhin seems to have a shortened season of his own that runs between November and February where he actually gets to play a few games. Although if I remember correctly Liverpool had a dead rubber CL game last year and left him on the bench regardless.

Trudat, let's hope not this time around. He needs a game or two.
Idah Dream!
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 4:26pm
He has to go on loan or permanently in January. 

He's really damaging his career by not playing.
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 10:07pm
If Plop plays him in the dead rubber, it'll be three Irish players featuring in the CL this season. I wonder when's the last time that happened.

I don't think it's likely to happen TBH. He'll pick a strong team because he'll want to get revenge for the embarrassing loss in the first game and because Napoli are one of the strongest sides left in the competition and it'll be a good tune-up for the knockout games. If it was Midtjylland or Ludogorets, I'd give it a slim chance of happening.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 26 Oct 2022 at 10:16pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 10:18pm
Is it a dead rubber or is topping the group at stake?
If it goes on H2H’s do Liverpool need to in 5-0?
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2022 at 10:21pm
Liverpool can top the group if they beat Napoli 4-0 I believe. Doubt Kelleher would have started either even if it was a dead rubber.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 5:01pm
With a bit of luck he will get no appearances so Planning can wank over his 0% goals conceded rate at the end of the season
It would damage this forums' reputation
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 6:30pm
Common knowledge though he's conceding a sh*t load in training since returning. It's why he's not going to get a look in for final fixture
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 6:48pm
That name is way too close to Queefin for my comfort.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 2:10pm
It's so long since Liverpool picked Kelleher to start a game that they've actually headlined a press release to say that he's starting against Derby in the Carabao Cup.

Sounds like they'll be playing the kids. He better hope they don't lose or it might be his last game of the season as well as his first.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 5:50pm

It's so long since Liverpool picked Kelleher to start a game that they've actually headlined a press release to say that he's starting against Derby in the Carabao Cup.

Sounds like they'll be playing the kids. He better hope they don't lose or it might be his last game of the season as well as his first.

Still hasn't conceeded a goal yet, lets hope his perfect season it continues
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 173>
  Share Topic