You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 174>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 8:27am
Are our young keepers sh*te again this week?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sponsored Links

Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 8:33am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

His clean sheet on Thursday, did a I read it was his first clean sheet for Liverpool in 7 or 8 games?

That's fairly brutal given the standard of some of the teams he gets a game against. 
Most of those games he is playing in significantly weaker teams. Joe Gomez as his first line of defence in those games, Buffon would do well to keep a clean sheet 
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 9:17am
Can someone please explain how number 2 is a howler by him?

Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 9:44am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

yes, it looks that way. Pop back in a few days to see if it is back to being one of our strongest positions again.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

As he pretty much throws it into the net. 

Come on, of course its a mistake
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 10:15am

Looked through the posts and can't see anything apart from opinions that he was at fault for, in particularly, one goal. A few thought the could of done better for another, their opinion. No one said our keepers are sh*te and them being young doesn't exclude them for criticism. Childish nonsense. 
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

As he pretty much throws it into the net. 

Come on, of course its a mistake

He tries to save the ball with his legs how does he throw it into the net?
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Looked through the posts and can't see anything apart from opinions that he was at fault for, in particularly, one goal. A few thought the could of done better for another, their opinion. No one said our keepers are sh*te and them being young doesn't exclude them for criticism. Childish nonsense. 

Sarcasm probably doesn't translate very well on an Internet forum. There is hysteria and over analysis of our keepers on here. Most of it is way over the top. Pop onto the Bazunu thread for the other example 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 12:48pm

Bazunu and Max O'Leary are in flying form. I looked up Stoke to check on Travers and I see he got recalled last month because Neto was injured. 

Just Kevin leaking goals like a tap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 12:54pm

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Sarcasm probably doesn't translate very well on an Internet forum. There is hysteria and over analysis of our keepers on here. Most of it is way over the top. Pop onto the Bazunu thread for the other example 
I get the sarcasm(non sarcasm from some posters though). It's the sarcasm, or lack of, after anyone criticises an Irish players performance. Same with the Bazunu thread, he had a very poor season last season and didn't start great this season but seems to be back in form, along with their defence and is hitting a patch of form recently. He is/they're not void of criticism and jumping on any poster that does so is ridiculous. 
84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 1:31pm

Bazunu and Max O'Leary are in flying form. I looked up Stoke to check on Travers and I see he got recalled last month because Neto was injured. 

Bazunu still has the worst shot stopping numbers in the championship.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

As I've always said, the kids aren't alright, the kids are alll sh*te! Conor Kearns should be the number 1, had great "shot stopping numbers" this season.
We're decent enough..
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

4th in the league......
I mean Rotherham have conceded the most so surely their keeper is the worst in shot stopping? LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:24pm
This forum should be shut down, Everything is glass half empty, I make sure not to read it until after I've seen the action from Irish players first cos the opinions are so poor here,makes everything seem worse then it is... is there an admin to block me from all this I'm dead serious?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:26pm
Saw the goals last night. Don’t think he did particularly well for the first two but I doubt I would have noticed if he wasn’t Irish. No howlers, probably could have done better. Think some people are being extremely harsh on him.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

This forum should be shut down, Everything is glass half empty, I make sure not to read it until after I've seen the action from Irish players first cos the opinions are so poor here,makes everything seem worse then it is... is there an admin to block me from all this I'm dead serious?
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:32pm
Thank you
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

Get a grip LOL

Lads saying a goalkeeper is at fault for a goal and he wants the forum shut down LOL

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 04 Dec 2023 at 4:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 174>
  Share Topic