FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 173>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Noticeably fewer posts when there's nothing to be criticised....
Quite natural I would think ffs
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Good stuff. 

He's attempting to take over Nakatomi Plaza in a few weeks.
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 10:14pm
Noticeably fewer posts when there's nothing to be criticised....
We're decent enough..
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 9:39pm
Be great for him to get another few clean sheets and go into the the Utd game with a bit of confidence. If Allison is still out of course.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 9:32pm
Good stuff. 

He's attempting to take over Nakatomi Plaza in a few weeks.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 9:32pm
Quiet evening but made a good save with a 1v1 whereby Archer I think it was came in from the from side and took a shot and Kelleher saved it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 9:30pm
A PL clean sheet in the bag Clap
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2023 at 6:03am
Will Unwin in the Guardian doesn't seem to be as harsh either

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher is finding out the joys of being second-choice goalkeeper with Alisson ruled out through injury. The 25-year-old made his sixth Premier League appearance in the 4-3 win over Fulham on Sunday. He looked nervous and his first involvements ended with him picking the ball out of the back of the net, even if one was disallowed, which can’t have helped. As playing is such a rarity, it will take time for Kelleher to find his rhythm, especially considering the back four in front of him keep changing positions and personnel. The Republic of Ireland international produced a couple of saves in the second half, which were crucial in the end, and he will have learned a lot from playing in the pressurised environment of the Premier League rather than deputising in the lesser competitions where most of his appearances have come. Having a packed Kop behind him for 90 minutes in a helter-skelter match is the best education for the goalkeeper and he will have to use it to his advantage before Alisson is fit again. 
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2023 at 1:08am
I think the jury is still out on Kelleher BUT the analysis of yesterday's match here is daft. I actually read this thread before I saw the highlights. I was expecting to see howler after howler. I actually don't think he could be blamed for any of the goals. Nor did anyone suggest that in commentary or analysis on MOTD 2. On a quick look it seemed to be the same in newspaper reports.  If Allison had been in goal and conceded those 3 no one would even have noticed. More of the crap thrown at Bazunu also basically 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

This forum should be shut down, Everything is glass half empty, I make sure not to read it until after I've seen the action from Irish players first cos the opinions are so poor here,makes everything seem worse then it is... is there an admin to block me from all this I'm dead serious?
Get a grip LOL

Lads saying a goalkeeper is at fault for a goal and he wants the forum shut down LOL

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 04 Dec 2023 at 4:19pm
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:32pm
Thank you
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

This forum should be shut down, Everything is glass half empty, I make sure not to read it until after I've seen the action from Irish players first cos the opinions are so poor here,makes everything seem worse then it is... is there an admin to block me from all this I'm dead serious?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:26pm
Saw the goals last night. Don’t think he did particularly well for the first two but I doubt I would have noticed if he wasn’t Irish. No howlers, probably could have done better. Think some people are being extremely harsh on him.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:24pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Are our young keepers sh*te again this week?
Bazunu and Max O'Leary are in flying form. I looked up Stoke to check on Travers and I see he got recalled last month because Neto was injured. 

Just Kevin leaking goals like a tap

Bazunu still has the worst shot stopping numbers in the championship.
4th in the league......
I mean Rotherham have conceded the most so surely their keeper is the worst in shot stopping? LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

Bazunu and Max O'Leary are in flying form. I looked up Stoke to check on Travers and I see he got recalled last month because Neto was injured. 

As I've always said, the kids aren't alright, the kids are alll sh*te! Conor Kearns should be the number 1, had great "shot stopping numbers" this season.
We're decent enough..
84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 1:31pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 12:54pm

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Looked through the posts and can't see anything apart from opinions that he was at fault for, in particularly, one goal. A few thought the could of done better for another, their opinion. No one said our keepers are sh*te and them being young doesn't exclude them for criticism. Childish nonsense. 

Sarcasm probably doesn't translate very well on an Internet forum. There is hysteria and over analysis of our keepers on here. Most of it is way over the top. Pop onto the Bazunu thread for the other example 
I get the sarcasm(non sarcasm from some posters though). It's the sarcasm, or lack of, after anyone criticises an Irish players performance. Same with the Bazunu thread, he had a very poor season last season and didn't start great this season but seems to be back in form, along with their defence and is hitting a patch of form recently. He is/they're not void of criticism and jumping on any poster that does so is ridiculous. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 173>
  Share Topic