Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup Playoffs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:00pm
Italy didnt deserve it tonight. Never really looked like scoring. Pity Immobile wont be at the finals. Love watching him for lazio this season. Ah well
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:03pm
Ancelloti now surely for the Italy job
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:03pm
Italy applying to be Team 33 on the basis that they'd more possession and completed passes, and that's the real quiz
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:05pm
Buffon absolutely distraught

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Ancelloti now surely for the Italy job

Good shout but I'd personally rather see him back at Milan
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I must be the only one who thinks Sweden will qualify. They're the kind of team Italy will struggle against.  

I think you have a point can see the Sweedes going through 

Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:10pm
Gigi Cry
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

sh*te. I like Sweden but no Italy?Cry

About time they realised what it feels like for the rest of the world. Well most of the rest of the world that doesn't get to every tournament.

Euro 92 was the last time they didn't make a tournament. They weren't missed then, and they won't be missed now. One less park the bus team at the tournament, can only be good for the game.

It's not though as Sweden are a park the bus team. So it's not one less at all.

Also we could add to that amount tomorrow night
AKA pedantic kunt
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:15pm
Gutted for Buffon. The man is a one off. An absolute legend of the game .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:17pm

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Nov 2017 at 10:21pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:19pm

About time they realised what it feels like for the rest of the world. Well most of the rest of the world that doesn't get to every tournament.

Euro 92 was the last time they didn't make a tournament. They weren't missed then, and they won't be missed now. One less park the bus team at the tournament, can only be good for the game.

What would really be great for the game , in these parts anyway, would be for you to leave your bedroom , get a life and leave the f**king rest of us in peace
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

What would really be great for the game , in these parts anyway, would be for you to leave your bedroom , get a life and leave the f**king rest of us in peace

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:23pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:24pm
Some turn up. No Italy, no Holland...have to say given me a bit more belief about tomorrow. The world cup Could be a tournament like Euro o4 when defensive minded teams to well.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

It's not though as Sweden are a park the bus team. So it's not one less at all.

Also we could add to that amount tomorrow night

We could, but we don't get to every tournament. Italy do, and park the bus at every single tournament they go to.

Sweden have knocked Holland and Italy out of the tournament, and beaten France at home. All we now have to do is find a way past the Leicester goalkeeper, at home.

Edited by planning - 13 Nov 2017 at 10:36pm
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:26pm

A true class act : a real gentleman and a sportsman

Remember the way he ran over to Martin O'Neill to congratulate him after we beat them last year?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I must be the only one who thinks Sweden will qualify. They're the kind of team Italy will struggle against.  

I think you have a point can see the Sweedes going through 

I should have put money on it   
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

A true class act : a real gentleman and a sportsman

Remember the way he ran over to Martin O'Neill to congratulate him after we beat them last year?

+1

Did ye see his response to the Italian fans booing the Swedish anthem before KO? There's a gif on Twitter showing him applauding the anthem. One of my favourite players of all time.

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Nov 2017 at 10:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic