You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 124>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Those buying home end tickets like myself, Are you chancing sticking down your Irish address or is it too risky with what happened with Wales? Would we be better off getting them sent to our hotel?

If there even is a general sale here then i'm gonna get them sent to a friend living abroad and then get them to send it to me. Whatever about them potentially cancelling home end tickets being sent to Ireland they surely can't do it to anywhere that isnt denmark 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sponsored Links

skimcg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:04pm
Away Fans are housed within seating section D1 which is essentially in the north-east corner of Telia Parken. Referred to as Udehold which means “Away Team”, travelling supporters sit next to the family section and opposite the much larger south stand.
skimcg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:06pm
Quick one folks - if you did pick higher value and was not successful will they drop to lower value if you meet criteria? Thanks
PanamaHat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanamaHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:08pm

Those buying home end tickets like myself, Are you chancing sticking down your Irish address or is it too risky with what happened with Wales? Would we be better off getting them sent to our hotel?

It's e-tickets. Pick an address in denmark on the web if you're worried about being weeded out.

Edited by PanamaHat - 19 Oct 2017 at 1:09pm
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:17pm

I can get you a Copenhagen address if you want
I know nothing :-)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

Quick one folks - if you did pick higher value and was not successful will they drop to lower value if you meet criteria? Thanks

Yes. But the reverse doesn’t work
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

I can get you a Copenhagen address if you want

Please GF Clap 
Glen87 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by McAteerdrops McAteerdrops wrote:

viagogo already selling away end tickets for €320 a pop excluding fees, which will probably be another €200+ . Extortionate Yes but I'd like to know how these creeps can block book an away section before actual fans even get a chance to buy..?

If the allocation rumours are true looks like i'll be home ending it for this one

Spotted that myself! Worst thing is someone will pay it
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
So my understanding from some here is that if you apply for higher priced ones if you fail you will be thrown into the mix for the lower priced ones or is that a load of nonsense?
Danger here, OH NO
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
Tickets are rumoured to be €25. I have applied anyways. Here we go again. Allocation of 1900 will cause huge problems. Considering the problems with Welsh tickets and (nearly) double the allocation. 
Hope in our heart View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope in our heart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:46pm
Anyone know when we'll get told if we are successful?

Applied just after it opened. Any idea whether there'll be any sense of first come first served when allocating?
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Hope in our heart Hope in our heart wrote:

Applied just after it opened. Any idea whether there'll be any sense of first come first served when allocating?

LOL not a hope. 

I presume around 4 days before the match. The usual 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Tickets are rumoured to be €25. I have applied anyways. Here we go again. Allocation of 1900 will cause huge problems. Considering the problems with Welsh tickets and (nearly) double the allocation. 
Has this been confirmed? I know it was in a paper this morning but a lot of sh*te in the papers with regards to this match all week.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:55pm

Has this been confirmed? I know it was in a paper this morning but a lot of sh*te in the papers with regards to this match all week.

Still negotiating with the Danes for a higher percentage
greenmachine68 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmachine68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Hope in our heart Hope in our heart wrote:

As harry arter would say 'your having a Laff guvnor'
Titan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:08pm
When does the away portal close?
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Still negotiating with the Danes for a higher percentage

The Danes away portal closes today so could be that the Danish FA are holding off to see how many they'll need for their travelling support.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by PanamaHat PanamaHat wrote:

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.

Yes I'd imagine so! They have closed down the fan membership to ensure current members are guaranteed tickets.

Anything left goes in to a pre-sale for anyone who has bought a Danish ticket this campaign. If anything is left after that it goes to general sale.

P.S. You're entitled to buy 5 tickets in that Monday pre-sale. If you aren't using all 5, I would happily take one off you as I'm sure others would Smile

Thats positive.

Are you sure it's 5 per membership? I've been told it's 1 per membership plus 4 if you have 3 memberships. 
I have a full allocation at the moment, but if that changes(which it likely will- peoples flights not booked etc), your on the list. Can you PM me so I don't forget ya.

Yes DFB website itself states "as a loyalty fan you will be able to buy four extra tickets in addition to your current loyalty product" so sounds like 5 to me. It's in Danish but Chrome will translate it for you.

Cheers for that - remember the name!. LOL

Can you link me to that page there? Very important as I'll need to top up Scandinavian visa card if you are correct so I can try and nab 15 tickets.
For the specific playoff ticket article it states if you have 3 memberships the total you can buy is 3 plus 4. 

Sorry I misunderstood you.

Yes if you have 3 memberships its 3 tickets plus 4. 1 membership is 1 ticket plus 4.

That is my understanding from reading it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 124>
  Share Topic