Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=55750
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 11:10pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING
Posted By: rolo
Subject: Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 6:45pm
5% is 1900, plus another 200 for the FAI means 2100.

Will that be enough??

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Replies:
Posted By: ACTHUNG BABY
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 6:48pm
Whats the criteria this time ? 5 aways?

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
Nowhere near enough i'd say. We'll need 10% and even then demand will far outstrip supply. Might try to buy a home end ticket to be sure and sell it on if i get an away

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: SectionFandG
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 6:58pm
Those amounts confirmed? Or are they the minimum with a possibility of more when negotiated?

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 6:58pm
No

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:40pm
No. 

The FAI will manage to negotiate some extras, they are good at this kind of stuff, but probably a few hundred, not a few thousand. That bit is a guess, not a FACT, and I don't have any source. But there will be a lot more demand than 2000, that is definite. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 7:46am
Danes bring big support with them so I reckon there will be a deal done possibly for something between 5 and 10 per cent.   Would make sense considering they are giving season ticket holder the option of buying four tickets

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Danes bring big support with them so I reckon there will be a deal done possibly for something between 5 and 10 per cent.   Would make sense considering they are giving season ticket holder the option of buying four tickets

Danes will mostly need 3 day off , we will mostly need 1 on the day before, match day day after match

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:07am
They will still bring decent away support. Not everybody works Monday to Friday 9 to 5 either. I know some who would have been able to go if it was the other way around

There are a few teams that bring decent support away

Scotland
Sweden
Holland
Denmark
England and I am sure a few others.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:19am
2000 won't be near enough. We'd probably sell the best part of 4K tickets without much fuss especially as it is a Saturday game.

Is it today the away portal opens for applications?

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:28am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

2000 won't be near enough. We'd probably sell the best part of 4K tickets without much fuss especially as it is a Saturday game.

Is it today the away portal opens for applications?

Applications for the away leg can be submitted via the Away Ticketing System on Thursday, October 19 -  http://away.fai.ie" rel="nofollow - http://away.fai.ie

Posted By: brendy_éire
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:30am
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

5% is 1900, plus another 200 for the FAI means 2100.

Will that be enough??

40% of 2100 = 840 tickets for fans. Thousands short.

-------------
City Till I Die

Posted By: OohAah...
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:05am
Wasn't Austria over subscribed and had a similar allocation to Wales? So Id imagine its the same story atleast again... 

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Wasn't Austria over subscribed and had a similar allocation to Wales? So Id imagine its the same story atleast again... 

Yea but people had a lot more time to organise that

Posted By: The Green Werewolf
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:45am
2 aways this campaign moldova and austria just tell me now i dont stand a chance to get it over with.

-------------
Away days brighten the North Stand, Our football friends from foreign lands. They'd nudge eachother with their hands - "Wow these really are the worlds best fans"

Posted By: moanermufc
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:48am
I was on that '80 man waiting list' in Cardiff; have a feeling I'll be falling short for this one as well

Posted By: TioPepe
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:49am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

I only went to Austria away this year, but for Euro2016 I was at every away + Euro2016.. i think i'll be grand.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:53am
Who says we are only getting 2000?  I'd imagine we will get 3500

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Who says we are only getting 2000?  I'd imagine we will get 3500

Reckon? I doubt it. I'm praying but will 5000 Danes travel on a Tuesday. That will be the deciding factor. 3800 and I would be very confident. 1900 and I would be nervous as hell. 

Posted By: Glen87
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
Feeling a bit grim about tickets myself - 
Will possibly go for home end tickets and hopefully snag two and pass the home ones on to someone else. 

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:49pm
I think if we get 10%, that will cover nearly everyone who travels. The short run in time, the fact it's the 1st leg and the proximity to the Welsh game and Christmas means I can't see us having more. Not too many people have got bargains travel wise and most people don't like paying over €250/300 for flights

Hopefully the Danes go for Delaney's usual offer of ticket for ticket Smile Give us 4,000 and we'll give you 4,000

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:51pm
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-to-look-for-a-10pc-ticket-allocation-for-world-cup-playoff-but-it-will-mean-fewer-irish-fans-at-the-aviva-36239533.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-to-look-for-a-10pc-ticket-allocation-for-world-cup-playoff-but-it-will-mean-fewer-irish-fans-at-the-aviva-36239533.html

Looks like theres a bit of wheeling and dealing going to be done alright

Posted By: ShaneH10
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-to-look-for-a-10pc-ticket-allocation-for-world-cup-playoff-but-it-will-mean-fewer-irish-fans-at-the-aviva-36239533.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-to-look-for-a-10pc-ticket-allocation-for-world-cup-playoff-but-it-will-mean-fewer-irish-fans-at-the-aviva-36239533.html

Looks like theres a bit of wheeling and dealing going to be done alright

Good news for those with 3 aways who didn't get a ticket for the game in Cardiff

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:55pm
Doesn't look like there's much demand for flights from Denmark to Dublin on matchday. Indirect rtn coming up for €65. I'm skeptical the Danes will take up the 10% offer.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: TioPepe
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Doesn't look like there's much demand for flights from Denmark to Dublin on matchday. Indirect rtn coming up for €65. I'm skeptical the Danes will take up the 10% offer.

They might, they just won't have bums on seats LOL

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

They might, they just won't have bums on seats LOL

Id say they might meet somewhere in the middle say 7.5 % would leave us with 2850 . I would hazzard a guess that should be enough to cover regular away fans

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 2:42pm
Danes won't travel, won't be in their interest to agree 10%
In fairnes to Delaney, he is usually good in these situations

Posted By: KeanoKeano
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 2:46pm
Lads,

Presale tickets sold out in 10 minutes this morning.

SSE Airtricity and 3 Customers must have been included also.

Does not bode well for away tickets............!! Scotland here we come

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 3:22pm
The Thurs Ryanair flight to Copenhagen is now only €123

There are seats available on the only Copenhagen to Dublin Ryanair flight on Monday.

It's impossible to judge but after the crazy few hours when 2 lots of fans who are looking at flights dies down, there may be a lot less travelling than one expects.

Denmark is very expensive
It's close to Xmas

Ive already been offered flights by someone who bought in the excitement but when they added up the cost of the weekend they pulled out and tried to off load €90 return flights and it took a while to do. (they were thurs to mon so some expensive 4 days inbetween)

It's so easy to post on FB etc we're off to the play off, but stumping up the €400 plus for flights and hotels and a dear city suddenly its the guts of a grand for the few days.

Yes the hard core know how to do cheap trips, find local pubs rather than expensive Irish bars etc, etc but there's not much over 1,000 of us IMO.

I would be confident the FAI will get extra tickets and have a sneaky feeling our crowd wont be as big as it seemed 24 hours ago.

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

There are seats available on the only Copenhagen to Dublin Ryanair flight on Monday.

It's impossible to judge but after the crazy few hours when 2 lots of fans who are looking at flights dies down, there may be a lot less travelling than one expects.

It's close to Xmas

Ive already been offered flights by someone who bought in the excitement but when they added up the cost of the weekend they pulled out and tried to off load €90 return flights and it took a while to do. (they were thurs to mon so some expensive 4 days inbetween)

It's so easy to post on FB etc we're off to the play off, but stumping up the €400 plus for flights and hotels and a dear city suddenly its the guts of a grand for the few days.

Yes the hard core know how to do cheap trips, find local pubs rather than expensive Irish bars etc, etc but there's not much over 1,000 of us IMO.

I would be confident the FAI will get extra tickets and have a sneaky feeling our crowd wont be as big as it seemed 24 hours ago.

Quite possibly the most intelligent post you have made on ybig.............are you OK?

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

It's close to Xmas

Quite possibly the most intelligent post you have made on ybig.............are you OK?

Mr H, you know me a long time now, have I ever been OK LOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 3:54pm

It's close to Xmas

Good post. All reasonable points.

How many would you estimate we'll bring?

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by KeanoKeano KeanoKeano wrote:

Lads,

Presale tickets sold out in 10 minutes this morning.

SSE Airtricity and 3 Customers must have been included also.

Does not bode well for away tickets............!! Scotland here we come

I'd have said it's good news for away tickets! They're holding back tickets in case they're needed for a deal with the Danes

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:00pm
Indo are reporting that Delaney is looking for 10% away allocation and it will be announced over the next day or two. We'd give the Danes 10% too

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:00pm
Agree with GF, won't be as many as the hysteria yesterday suggested but will still be 4k I reckon

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:28pm

It's close to Xmas

Agree with a lot of this post, but if you look at the vast majority of "bandwagoners" that were on St. Mary St, they would have been 18-23. I'd be in this age bracket myself, and I know 99% of people my age wouldn't have to worry about saving money for xmas, families etc. 

I do feel we will bring quite a bit more than a lot of us expected before the draw, I know quite a few people with everything already booked and this will be their first away, not that there's anything wrong with that, as long as they don't get tickets before me. Embarrassed

Posted By: KeanoKeano
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:41pm
Leicester had 3400 fans there last year in Champions League so hopefully John D will get us that 

MOD EDIT: Post edited due to inappropriate content. DO NOT POST STUFF THAT CAN GET THE SITE IN TROUBLE.

-------------
A Nation holds its breath

Posted By: LongBallToLong
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:42pm
Anyone have any idea about the Danish General Sale? Have a ST and was at the Euros and Wales but want to guarantee myself a ticket

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:52pm
There were 5 in my group to Cardiff and I'm the only one going to Copenhagen so far. Lack of funds is the reason being cited. Not, repeat NOT, my lack of soundness. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

It's close to Xmas

Agree with a lot of this post, but if you look at the vast majority of "bandwagoners" that were on St. Mary St, they would have been 18-23. I'd be in this age bracket myself, and I know 99% of people my age wouldn't have to worry about saving money for xmas, families etc. 

I do feel we will bring quite a bit more than a lot of us expected before the draw, I know quite a few people with everything already booked and this will be their first away, not that there's anything wrong with that, as long as they don't get tickets before me. Embarrassed

I agree with your points but if people have no tickets will they take two and three flights and long layovers etc taking into account the cost ?   

The other big problem will be paddy joe mick and Ann all ordering 4 tickets from different sources indicating a massive false demand

Still its a lot better problem than what the Welsh have

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:54pm
2 of us went to Cardiff, 3 already booked and loads more on to me. 

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

There were 5 in my group to Cardiff and I'm the only one going to Copenhagen so far. Lack of funds is the reason being cited. Not, repeat NOT, my lack of soundness. 

Same - I'm the only one out of 5 season ticket holders who were in Cardiff going to this. Another 2 season tickets in our group not going too

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:01pm
Has anyone been able to get access to the away ticket portal - I have tried for the last few away games with no joy whatsoever! Entered ST a/c details etc. Ended up having to go with Abbey for the past few but have flights via Frankfurt so only need match ticket

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:41pm

It's close to Xmas

I agree with your points but if people have no tickets will they take two and three flights and long layovers etc taking into account the cost ?   

The other big problem will be paddy joe mick and Ann all ordering 4 tickets from different sources indicating a massive false demand

That's not a problem as paddy joe and mick won't meet criteria

Bigger problem is Clubs giving tickets to mates etc

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Glen87 Glen87 wrote:

Has anyone been able to get access to the away ticket portal - I have tried for the last few away games with no joy whatsoever! Entered ST a/c details etc. Ended up having to go with Abbey for the past few but have flights via Frankfurt so only need match ticket

Portal doesnt open till noon tomorrow

Posted By: forza trapp
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:50pm
Two points, know 8 guys who where in Cardiff, looks like I am the only one planning on going to Denmark. Expensive, short notice etc. Ryanair have not laid on many extra flights so far.
Spoke to bro in law who lives in Copenhagen today, general sale is around the 28th he thinks. Local Polish residents bought a lot of tickets for their recent game, he said a large amount who had been drinking where refused entry in the home end, still think it's worth a shot tho.

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:55pm

only 2 of the last 10 games had any ticket issues, what few were you talking about?

-------------

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

It's close to Xmas

correct and its that uncertainty about getting a ticket that causes people to hedge their bets 

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 6:04pm
No I’m trying to register for it and getting nothing emailed back to me. Surely the system would be automatic?

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

It's close to Xmas

correct and its that uncertainty about getting a ticket that causes people to hedge their bets 

One system that treats all equally would solve all these issues.

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 6:43pm
Sorry should have clarified the last few that I was at - 
Wales - Sweden - Austria 

Not getting any feedback from FAI whatsoever 

Posted By: tom.97
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:47pm
Any idea on how long the away ticket portal will be open for applications?

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:46pm
What's with all the agreeing 10% reciprocal agreements?

It's like the Welsh fans being pissed off with the FAW for agreeing to 3500 tickets or whatever it was in Cardiff as meant less of the home fans got tickets in Cardiff in comparison to Irish home fans.

Surely the fai should be looking to agree something like 3500 for away fans for both games, an equal amount of away fans and covers demand from most (well most of the demand). Of course that is going on the assumption the Danes aren't filling nor expect to totally sell out their end of their home game.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 6:35am
Originally posted by tom.97 tom.97 wrote:

Any idea on how long the away ticket portal will be open for applications?

Taking a guess but I’d say Sunday night , can’t imagine it being open long

Posted By: Old Gill
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:01am
Originally posted by moanermufc moanermufc wrote:

I was on that '80 man waiting list' in Cardiff; have a feeling I'll be falling short for this one as well

There won't be anywhere near the demand as Wales. For Wales you'd a combination of lots of time to plan, cheap travel options and non-expensive place to visit. Lots won't go to 2 aways in 4 weeks, transport is already €250+ and Denmark is fairly expensive

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:31am
Are the Danes really not expected to sell out their home end? I presume soccer is their main sport
Do they really not give a sh*t about international football?

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:35am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Are the Danes really not expected to sell out their home end? I presume soccer is their main sport

Handball is pretty big over there too. Still, I expect them to sell this one out.

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Handball is pretty big over there too. Still, I expect them to sell this one out.

Thierry Henry a Legend there so

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Thierry Henry a Legend there so

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:25am

No I’m trying to register for it and getting nothing emailed back to me. Surely the system would be automatic?

I'd normally discourage calls to the office, but looks like that's what you should do and see if they can sort it.

-------------
City Till I Die

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:07am
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

I'd normally discourage calls to the office, but looks like that's what you should do and see if they can sort it.

It is soul destroying trying to get through to the office - Everyone's line goes to voicemail. Dont get me wrong I appreciate they must be busy without me ringing with trivial problems but when there is no response from any medium of contact (phone or email) for the past 3 weeks its poor form.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:30am
I don't think the Danes will be having a general sale for their tickets anyway if people were planning on trying it for tickets.
They've closed down Fan membership this morning (which got you into their pre-sale) due to the demand. I had just got access to a Danish number and was about to sign up for it - you needed the Danish number to get a verification code to sign up.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:41am
How much we talking for standard away ticket? 

-------------
Away days brighten the North Stand, Our football friends from foreign lands. They'd nudge eachother with their hands - "Wow these really are the worlds best fans"

Posted By: BrenC
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:42am
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

I don't think the Danes will be having a general sale for their tickets anyway if people were planning on trying it for tickets.
They've closed down Fan membership this morning (which got you into their pre-sale) due to the demand. I had just got access to a Danish number and was about to sign up for it - you needed the Danish number to get a verification code to sign up.

They have 2 different presales before general sale on 27th.  Can't see any of their tickets making it to general sale.  

-------------
Team Emmet

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:43am
Star saying this morning 1900 tickets is all Danes will give plus 200 Vip’s . They expect to sell out home game and are not expecting a big travelling support to travel to Dublin.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:48am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Star saying this morning 1900 tickets is all Danes will give plus 200 Vip’s . They expect to sell out home game and are not expecting a big travelling support to travel to Dublin.

Apparently the Danes were shocked by the price of flights to Dublin. There away portal is open so unless they get a surge in applications for the Dublin game they won't need or want more than the 2000 or so they have.   Wonder could thousands of paddies apply for Dublin tickets on their portal [

-------------

Posted By: PanamaHat
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:57am
Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:58am
Can't see why they would be shocked. Yesterday indirect flights with a stop in stansted were under €70 return which incidentally indicates the demand isn't there.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:02am
1900 tickets would be enough to satisfy everyone with two or more aways and a season ticket if a loyalty system was in in place

A loyalty scheme, similar to England Scotland, Wales and north would be fair and transparent

Posted By: conord97
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
Anyone have a link to Denmark game in away portal ?

-------------
"The nation holds its breath"

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
It isn't open yet

-------------

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:13am
Ah here the back of my rag says a DBU source said they had about 2,000 fans in Stockholm for a Euro 2016 play-off! and wait for it this was a very big away support by Danish standards!

-------------
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by PanamaHat PanamaHat wrote:

Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.

Yes I'd imagine so! They have closed down the fan membership to ensure current members are guaranteed tickets.

Anything left goes in to a pre-sale for anyone who has bought a Danish ticket this campaign. If anything is left after that it goes to general sale.

P.S. You're entitled to buy 5 tickets in that Monday pre-sale. If you aren't using all 5, I would happily take one off you as I'm sure others would Smile

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Ah here the back of my rag says a DBU source said they had about 2,000 fans in Stockholm for a Euro 2016 play-off! and wait for it this was a very big away support by Danish standards!

Saw on Google they brought 4,000 to Stockholm for a qualifier in 2009. Either way, doesn't look like they'll be needing 4,000 tickets for a Tuesday night in Dublin.......

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:57am
Away portal is open, closes Monday at 5pm. 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:00pm

Yes I'd imagine so! They have closed down the fan membership to ensure current members are guaranteed tickets.

Anything left goes in to a pre-sale for anyone who has bought a Danish ticket this campaign. If anything is left after that it goes to general sale.

P.S. You're entitled to buy 5 tickets in that Monday pre-sale. If you aren't using all 5, I would happily take one off you as I'm sure others would Smile

Thats positive.

Are you sure it's 5 per membership? I've been told it's 1 per membership plus 4 if you have 3 memberships. 
I have a full allocation at the moment, but if that changes(which it likely will- peoples flights not booked etc), your on the list. Can you PM me so I don't forget ya.

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:07pm
Can I get in on some of that action too?!!

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm
+2 (if possible in on that too)

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:15pm
Keep me in mind also, thanks!

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Can I get in on some of that action too?!!

Sure but behind belt. PM me Emmanuel.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:17pm
Premium

General Admission- Higher Value

General Admission - Lower Value

Which do you think would be the most commonly picked?

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: ShaneH10
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Away portal is open, closes Monday at 5pm

Never will understand why they keep it open this long. If people are going, they will surely apply today or tomorrow Confused

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:24pm
viagogo already selling away end tickets for €320 a pop excluding fees, which will probably be another €200+ . Extortionate Yes but I'd like to know how these creeps can block book an away section before actual fans even get a chance to buy..?

If the allocation rumours are true looks like i'll be home ending it for this one

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:28pm

Thats positive.

Are you sure it's 5 per membership? I've been told it's 1 per membership plus 4 if you have 3 memberships. 
I have a full allocation at the moment, but if that changes(which it likely will- peoples flights not booked etc), your on the list. Can you PM me so I don't forget ya.

Yes DFB website itself states "as a loyalty fan you will be able to buy four extra tickets in addition to your current loyalty product" so sounds like 5 to me. It's in Danish but Chrome will translate it for you.

Cheers for that - remember the name!. LOL

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Premium

I was wondering myself - I would have picked "any option" if there was an option for it

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:37pm

Thats positive.

Yes DFB website itself states "as a loyalty fan you will be able to buy four extra tickets in addition to your current loyalty product" so sounds like 5 to me. It's in Danish but Chrome will translate it for you.

Cheers for that - remember the name!. LOL

Can you link me to that page there? Very important as I'll need to top up Scandinavian visa card if you are correct so I can try and nab 15 tickets.
For the specific playoff ticket article it states if you have 3 memberships the total you can buy is 3 plus 4. 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:43pm

Premium

Lower.  Though there will be more of them too.

The higher value ones (usually 200) will be more in the centre of the stand, near the halfway line.  Lower will almost certainly be behind the a goal.

-------------
City Till I Die

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:57pm

Premium

The higher value ones (usually 200) will be more in the centre of the stand, near the halfway line.  Lower will almost certainly be behind the a goal.

Are the away fans not allways together not dotted around the ground?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:59pm
Those buying home end tickets like myself, Are you chancing sticking down your Irish address or is it too risky with what happened with Wales? Would we be better off getting them sent to our hotel?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Premium

Are the away fans not allways together not dotted around the ground?
There's two sections. One section (usually along touchline) for Abbey, complimentary & higher CAT tickets and one section for the standard away supporters (usually behind a goal).

-------------

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:03pm

Those buying home end tickets like myself, Are you chancing sticking down your Irish address or is it too risky with what happened with Wales? Would we be better off getting them sent to our hotel?

If there even is a general sale here then i'm gonna get them sent to a friend living abroad and then get them to send it to me. Whatever about them potentially cancelling home end tickets being sent to Ireland they surely can't do it to anywhere that isnt denmark 

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: skimcg
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:04pm
Away Fans are housed within seating section D1 which is essentially in the north-east corner of Telia Parken. Referred to as Udehold which means “Away Team”, travelling supporters sit next to the family section and opposite the much larger south stand.

Posted By: skimcg
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:06pm
Quick one folks - if you did pick higher value and was not successful will they drop to lower value if you meet criteria? Thanks

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:08pm

It's e-tickets. Pick an address in denmark on the web if you're worried about being weeded out.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:17pm

I can get you a Copenhagen address if you want

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

Quick one folks - if you did pick higher value and was not successful will they drop to lower value if you meet criteria? Thanks

Yes. But the reverse doesn’t work

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm

I can get you a Copenhagen address if you want

Please GF Clap 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by McAteerdrops McAteerdrops wrote:

viagogo already selling away end tickets for €320 a pop excluding fees, which will probably be another €200+ . Extortionate Yes but I'd like to know how these creeps can block book an away section before actual fans even get a chance to buy..?

If the allocation rumours are true looks like i'll be home ending it for this one

Spotted that myself! Worst thing is someone will pay it

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
So my understanding from some here is that if you apply for higher priced ones if you fail you will be thrown into the mix for the lower priced ones or is that a load of nonsense?

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
Tickets are rumoured to be €25. I have applied anyways. Here we go again. Allocation of 1900 will cause huge problems. Considering the problems with Welsh tickets and (nearly) double the allocation. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net