You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 124>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by okidoki987 okidoki987 wrote:

Sound like there is a bucket load of Irish fans in C section. Wink

BTW buying a ticket from viagogo does not mean you will get the ticket or gain entry.
I've heard stories of people not gaining entry with tickets bought off viagogo in the past, 
mostly concerts but if does happen, you would only get your money back.
Any of the tickets unsold on viagogo, would still need to be sold and you would avoid the fees as would the seller and may have a better chance of getting them at the ground/in the city?

Out of interest, how can someone prove that they didnt get entry into the ground? or claim that they didnt and seek a refund.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 1:02pm
Need a ticket not a for a friend or cousin for myself Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Shaysglove View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaysglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:02pm
Anyone receive tickets from Fai yet?
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:08pm
Plenty popping up on dba.dk the last few days for face value
estackers View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estackers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:11pm
Has anyone managed to get a response from anyone on dba.dk? I've sent emails and texts in English and (Google Translated) Danish and haven't got a single response.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by estackers estackers wrote:

Has anyone managed to get a response from anyone on dba.dk? I've sent emails and texts in English and (Google Translated) Danish and haven't got a single response.

Have gotten a few but they always say I've been outbid when I offer what they want (usually face value) I message them in English. Majority of Danes have English as good as ourselves
Danger here, OH NO
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:31pm
I got one in section c7 for face-value 405kr on DBA.dk. The seller was saying any Dane interested in going already has tickets so they are struggling to get rid of spares. I’d say the prices will drop soon enough.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:36pm

I've gotten a few responses alright yeah. Persistence pays off haha
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Need a ticket not a for a friend or cousin for myself Thumbs Up

Thought you had a ticket?
randydaza View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randydaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Have gotten a few but they always say I've been outbid when I offer what they want (usually face value) I message them in English. Majority of Danes have English as good as ourselves

Has anyone been successful off that site with tickets? If so how are you stopping yourself getting shafted? Pay through PayPal, or meet in person ?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:45pm
Must try the Copehangen lads we know and that DBA.dk site
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by randydaza randydaza wrote:

Has anyone been successful off that site with tickets? If so how are you stopping yourself getting shafted? Pay through PayPal, or meet in person ?

I've been asking to meet in person. Going through the motions with a fella at the moment. I wouldn't trust doing it without actually seeing the money changing hands. You could send the money over and all you might get back is a picture of his willy
Danger here, OH NO
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:09pm

Originally posted by randydaza randydaza wrote:

I've been asking to meet in person. Going through the motions with a fella at the moment. I wouldn't trust doing it without actually seeing the money changing hands. You could send the money over and all you might get back is a picture of his willy

Well sure in that case it's money well spent Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:21pm
The lad I bought from was looking for payment via Mobilpay or something.Sent him the payment using PayPal instead and he sent an email with the ticket attached. If it’s a scam I”ll be covered by buyer protection on PayPal.If you’re using PayPal make sure you select your paying for a service,don’t select the friends or family payment option.
BannerGreen View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BannerGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Fatnacho Fatnacho wrote:

The lad I bought from was looking for payment via Mobilpay or something.Sent him the payment using PayPal instead and he sent an email with the ticket attached. If it’s a scam I”ll be covered by buyer protection on PayPal.If you’re using PayPal make sure you select your paying for a service,don’t select the friends or family payment option.

How do you prove the ticket didn't work?
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:28pm

Friend of mine based out there got the block on his tickets lifted. Replied in Danish, gave Danish names and numbers, but no more than that. Basically said thanks, block has been removed. No mention of ID checks or anything else.

As mentioned the general feeling is the Danes who want to go will already have bought tickets. Demand not as we would expect - as seen by slow uptake in their supporters presale- and hes confident there'll be a few floating about in  the coming days
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 4:00pm
If anyone has a spare ticket for the home leg Im on the lookout for one. Ta.
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 4:02pm
Sellers on that DBA.DK site posting pictures of their e-tickets, surely this is bonkers as anyone can just print it off and use it themselves no? Confused

Why no wine??!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 124>
  Share Topic