You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark - Nations League - General thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 38>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 11:48am
37 years ago this week I went to my first away in Paris as a 13 year old :) 
Just go enjoy the experience and whether you get to stadium of not you will be part of the experience and buzz. Theres always a chance of a ticket just keep asking over there and go to the stadium as who knows till last half hour or so.
ENJOY YOU WILL BE BACK 
Sponsored Links

batchbread View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batchbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Seamy1998 Seamy1998 wrote:

Well lads, 20 years of age and me and the woman's going to the match in Denmark, is there any chance of getting tickets over there? First away match any help will be greatly appreciated

You're probably urinating against a strong breeze there pal. I have 4 aways in the last two campaigns and I know I'll be watching it in a bar in Copenhagen
Seamy1998 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seamy1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:56pm
Well lads, 20 years of age and me and the woman's going to the match in Denmark, is there any chance of getting tickets over there? First away match any help will be greatly appreciated
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Anyone thinking of doing a walking tour or the like the morning of the game?

Wouldn't mind saying I actually went and saw something, haven't been in Copenhagen before

I might do the Sandemans one. Always enjoy them in other cities anyway. It's free to go on but you're expected to tip at the end.

http://www.neweuropetours.eu/Copenhagen/en/home?gclid=CjwKCAjw4KvPBRBeEiwAIqCB-c4j_R-B0TGXUCYHRLvU6e-LOzscVfMcQOC_xWtCdyvuDKe742rqoxoCYQIQAvD_BwE
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

I hope the police baton charge the first crowd of gimps that sing Shane Longs on fire. Its a crime at this stage.

100% agree. It was bad enough at the start but it's becoming ironic at this stage

It will be sang proudly alongside team of Gary breens for many years to come
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Didnt look myself either yet. Will let you know if I find one

here's your rock barsThumbs Up

http://zeppelincph.dk/welcome-to-copenhagens-finest-rock-bar/

https://metalpubs.com/heavy-metal-rock-pubs-clubs-bars/copenhagen-zeppelin-bar-venue/WinkWink

http://fisketorvet.dk/en/store/Lidl - to stock up before you go there... Thumbs Up

ClapClap
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:38am

here's your rock barsThumbs Up

http://zeppelincph.dk/welcome-to-copenhagens-finest-rock-bar/

https://metalpubs.com/heavy-metal-rock-pubs-clubs-bars/copenhagen-zeppelin-bar-venue/WinkWink

http://fisketorvet.dk/en/store/Lidl - to stock up before you go there... Thumbs Up

FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:11am
Anyone thinking of doing a walking tour or the like the morning of the game?

Wouldn't mind saying I actually went and saw something, haven't been in Copenhagen before
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:10am

I hope the police baton charge the first crowd of gimps that sing Shane Longs on fire. Its a crime at this stage.

100% agree. It was bad enough at the start but it's becoming ironic at this stage
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:51am
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:46am

Find any decent rock bars over there? Aint had a look myself yet
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:37am
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Hope the Danes embrace the Craic on the streets etc when we're over there and the police dont try and put a stop to it.

The police won't, the baltic cold will TongueWink
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 6:42pm
Hope the Danes embrace the Craic on the streets etc when we're over there and the police dont try and put a stop to it.
They've only gone and done it
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Billy Booze not getting great reviews on their  facebook page LOL

"This place is racist, discriminatory and dehumanizing"

Cannot wait to land in LOL

Absolutely. A must visit!LOLClap

If Billy himself is not there to welcome me in like some long lost son, I won't be happy.
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 5:12pm

Absolutely. A must visit!LOLClap
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Originally posted by BelvBohs BelvBohs wrote:

Does anybody know if Cider is available much over there or will it be a case of stocking up in Dublin airport again?

They have alcopop cider (Somersby and the like), but actual cider is very limited. I'm considering picking up a few Bulmers in DUB beforehand.

ConfusedConfused

this is true, i was drinking it at the denmark darts open earlier this year

its cider

but its vodka and fruit. basically smirnoff ice or breezer
Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 2:09am

Christ I got a great laugh reading through some of them LOL only got my phone screen repaired from the baton hit i got in Albufeira in 2015 so ill certainly have to be on my best behaviour this time around, especially with the sound of those bouncers Embarrassed
tumblr_o987lwB0np1vthlfbo1_500.gif
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 38>
  Share Topic