You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Playoffs - please provide your DIY draw results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playoffs - please provide your DIY draw results

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 43>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Swanny Swanny wrote:

Hi Deise is that a definite?

These buckos say it is anyway.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Hi Deise is that a definite?

These buckos say it is anyway.

As does the Croatia FA website

Edited by lassassinblanc - 16 Oct 2017 at 4:21pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:27pm
Just off the phone to a good source that its Croker if Saturday or Sunday. Season ticketers, box holders to be accommodated
Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:27pm
That's. It too bad so lads is it ? It's a 35000 capacity will we still get ten % ?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Just off the phone to a good source that its Croker if Saturday or Sunday. Season ticketers, box holders to be accommodated

Please stop posting guff - it goes nothing for the forum
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:29pm

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:51pm

Really not funny. Sorry if I'm missing something but these continuous bullsh*t posts are not funny, and are just constantly pushing the thread off on a tangent. 

I'll get accused of being on a power trip here but if anyone is deliberately trying to troll/phish then its a ban. Last warning.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:03pm

That's. It too bad so lads is it ? It's a 35000 capacity will we still get ten % ?

5% everywhere
Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:07pm
Balls to get there and to get tickets
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:26pm
I want Croatia - we are due their head. Be the best trip travel wise also. AS IN I have never been, cool stadium, maybe do Slovenia as well. 
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:47pm

Balls to get there and to get tickets

1750 tickets plus 200 will be loads

Hardest to be to

Can't see over 2,000 coining and even if there is they will probably agree extra tickets as they will want more for the Dublin leg.
I know nothing :-)
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:51pm
whats the extra 200?
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:59pm
The ones the opposition have to provide to the FAI free gratis, tis a condition written into international match contracts. FAI have to do same for opposing FA's too. 

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:00pm
Remember the block of Irish lads by the dugout in Cardiff and you get the idea. And the free tickets in Kazachstan. 

Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:03pm
The friends and family tickets ? Won't be too bad get in the home end would ya ?
Are the Croats ok ?
Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:08pm
Any news about a location in Italy ?
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:11pm
Italy is a killer in terms of trying to preempt the logistics and possibilities!

Everything else is relatively clear cut and direct or not, straight forward to get too.

Im banking on a Friday night away game ;)
See ye in Copenhagen
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Italy is a killer in terms of trying to preempt the logistics and possibilities!

Everything else is relatively clear cut and direct or not, straight forward to get too.

Im banking on a Friday night away game ;)
See ye in Copenhagen

We have to play our home leg on either the Thursday, Friday or Tuesday due to Rugby so if we are away first it will be the Saturday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 43>
  Share Topic