Playoff tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 53>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LimerickFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:55am
If you got an away end ticket over in Wales, is there a point on trying to get it put in your account or will it not count for applications for the playoff tickets?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by Darraghn92 Darraghn92 wrote:

Would anyone who didn't get tickets for Wales be planning on booking this as soon as the draw is made? I know from looking at stadium sizes and allocation of tickets that it will probably be the same as Wales or thereabous, especially if we draw Denmark as there's direct flights over to Copenhagen which would no doubt attract a larger number of travelling fans/applications. Assuming it would also be difficult enough to get tickets in the home end as it's a playoff

Ryanair 1 daily flight 

Aer Lingus dont fly

SAS 1 daily flight

Just as easy to get to Tallin and we brought under 2,000 I dont think tickets will be a problem,

Norwegian fly direct as well, although depends on the day of the week. free wifi on board too. Clap
armahibee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 1:22pm
Any st holders still waiting on a pre-sale code
steveiaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveiaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 1:23pm
No code yet it’s getting late
Steve
bundy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:18pm
I've a presale code from 3. What's the process here? Just login to ticketmaster tomorrow and use the code? Haven't used this outlet before. 
McGeadskiStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeadskiStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:48pm
No ST email yet from FAI with presale codes. Confused
gmfc90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by McGeadskiStar McGeadskiStar wrote:

Ridiculous. Emailed Cria to see what the craic is. Nothing yet
andysyn8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andysyn8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:02pm
Any idea if it will be difficult to get away tickets?
darragh90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:14pm
How do you get 3 presale code? I usually get a text off them for these type of things but havent received anything
BannerGreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BannerGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:23pm
https://plus.three.ie/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:34pm
3 Plus app If you are not already registered you may have to, I can't remember myself. Go to football section, Ireland v Denmark, request presale code.

This code will be texted. No service where I am so I had to get onto live chat to get them to give it to me, as I never recieved it, but there was no issue.

steveiaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveiaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:44pm
Any spare codes around?
Steve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:52pm

Originally posted by McGeadskiStar McGeadskiStar wrote:

Ridiculous. Emailed Cria to see what the craic is. Nothing yet
Jaysus will yous leave the girl alone. The emails with codes will be out when theyre out. Last thing she needs is emails about emails ffs that will do nothing to speed the process up one bit.
TioPepe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:54pm
How many thousands will we bring to Copenhagen? 

The price of the city may keep some away?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

3 Plus app If you are not already registered you may have to, I can't remember myself. Go to football section, Ireland v Denmark, request presale code.

This code will be texted. No service where I am so I had to get onto live chat to get them to give it to me, as I never recieved it, but there was no issue.

Yeah this is what I did. I have a code. There is a link to purchase presale ticket but it's greyed out currently. It says to come back on 18th of October but it doesn't say what time, for example, do I just go on at 9am?
Will be keeping an eye on it

Edited by t_rAndy - 17 Oct 2017 at 4:01pm
cullenswood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 4:05pm
Email to season ticket holders have been sent out now
niallmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 4:09pm
Republic of Ireland fans will receive a minimum of 5% of the capacity, around 1,900 tickets, but it is quite possible a greater allocation will be awarded by the Danish FA to the visitors.

Around 34,000 fans were present for the win over Poland in World Cup qualifying Group E while the final game with Romania saw 36,000 supporters present.

Tickets go on sale to Danish supporters from next Monday on a loyalty scheme.

A general sale will take place on 27 October if there are unsold home tickets remaining but Irish supporters will be encouraged not to buy these tickets.

Ticket prices range from €33 to €90 and will be allocated by the FAI on their ticketing system for away fans.  
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 4:09pm
Have tried registering for the fai away ticket portal but it doesn't email me the log in credentials any advice?
They've only gone and done it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 53>