Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=55716
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 1:54pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Playoff tickets
Posted By: bundy
Subject: Playoff tickets
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 9:53pm
Lads, what’s the story with tickets for the playoff. Will they go on general sale?

Replies:
Posted By: Gigibongi33
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Lads, what’s the story with tickets for the playoff. Will they go on general sale?

Presumably after the draw has been made and the fixtures confirmed

Posted By: Doyler
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:33pm
Doyler x 1

-------------
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:40pm
I got tickets off the company I worked in for years but I no longer work there so I’m not sure how the sales for play offs go. Picked tickets up off a gent on the forum for the Austria game in June - DaveyC if you’re reading give me a shout pal

Posted By: PaConnors
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:00pm
Would there be the usual Pre-sale for ST holders?

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 12:26am
Hope so, season ticket holders should have pre sale option

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:15am
There should be a pre sale, there was also a 3 per sale before Bosnia game.

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:39pm
I'll be looking for play off presale code if anyone has one spare at the time and they become available keep me in mind.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:47pm
I’m a 3 plus member, can I get tickets through the pre sale on this?

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:04pm
I hope FAI4Ever gets sorted for 10 tickets for the away trip and freebies for Russia.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: BrenC
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:12pm
If anyone ends up with presale codes they are not using, I'd be very grateful to be able use it. Cheers.  

-------------
Team Emmet

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:14pm
I hope the team we get has a big stadium so our 10% allocation can cater for most fans. 

How many travelled over to Wales? 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I hope the team we get has a big stadium so our 10% allocation can cater for most fans. 

5℅ not 10

Bosnia we only brought about 600
Estonia about 1500/2000 travelled

Croatia is the hardest place to get to
Basle will be the biggest ticket worry, was about 10,000 there in 2003 and only 3,000 tickets. This time we would get about 1700/1800 including the 200 Cat 1 tickets

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: djhegzy
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:36pm
when would the home tickets come out, will it be after the draw? i should be okay getting presale code of a family friend but he wouldnt have a clue how to do it so il have to keep an eye out LOL

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:11pm
Just give us a ticket !!!

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

5℅ not 10

Basle will be the biggest ticket worry, was about 10,000 there in 2003 and only 3,000 tickets. This time we would get about 1700/1800 including the 200 Cat 1 tickets

World Cup is 10% is it not?

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

5℅ not 10

World Cup is 10% is it not?

Fairly sure it's 5%. The only reason we got more than that for Monday night was down to the FAI doing a deal with the FAW.

Posted By: jamie2905
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
As far as I know, it's 5% but the gentleman's agreement tends to be 10%, we were just not so accommodating for Wales. LOL

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 4:18pm
Had this discussion with someone the other night . I was 99% sure we only get 5% and after that it's up to the associations to work out their own deals .

On another note Ryanair will be probably be putting on extra flights on our route to the playoff

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 4:20pm
[QUOTE=Butch] Had this discussion with someone the other night . I was 99% sure we only get 5% and after that it's up to the associations to work out their own deals .

On another note Ryanair will be probably be putting on extra flights on our route to the playoff[/QUOTE

Once they get a few pilots

Maybe SByrne will do us the honour of flying

-------------

Posted By: keith11
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:04pm
Can someone explain the "General Sale" concept to me ?  I normally get my tickets through a club but what happens in the general sale ?  Do you just phone a ticket office and try to buy them or do you need some sort of FAI membership number  etc?

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by keith11 keith11 wrote:

Can someone explain the "General Sale" concept to me ?  I normally get my tickets through a club but what happens in the general sale ?  Do you just phone a ticket office and try to buy them or do you need some sort of FAI membership number  etc?

Ticketmaster.ie, no code or membership, it's open to the general public, hence a general sale

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ticketmaster.ie, no code or membership, it's open to the general public, hence a general sale

thanks , can you call them (ticketmaster) or is it online only to order tickets

Posted By: 02ba_rebel
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

Would there be the usual Pre-sale for ST holders?

The match is included in the ST. http://www.fai.ie/ireland/tickets-membership/season-tickets

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:33pm

You can get them online but im pretty sure that the last playoff didnt even make it to general sale due to the demand

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

You can get them online but im pretty sure that the last playoff didnt even make it to general sale due to the demand

Yeah thats what I was thinking.  Didnt they say last time that there would be a general sale but it never happened ?

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:24pm
I definitely bought one on general sale for the Bosnia match. 

It was well up in the gods but it was the best I could get

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:49pm

If you normally get your tickets through a club surely that's the beat place to start.

I doubt if they will go on general sale and if we give the visiting team 10% even less chance.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:51pm

If you normally get your tickets through a club surely that's the beat place to start.

I doubt if they will go on general sale and if we give the visiting team 10% even less chance.

What is the normal on that 5% or 10% . must keep it in mind when we see the ground will be drawn to play in next week

Posted By: d-mac
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
For the general sale will the FAI be doing the child tickets at €10 along with an adult ticket for €40 as they were with Serbia & Moldova?

Posted By: OohAah...
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:06pm
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off" rel="nofollow - http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

For the general sale will the FAI be doing the child tickets at €10 along with an adult ticket for €40 as they were with Serbia & Moldova?

Premium 120
Cat A 70
Cat B 50
Cat C 40
Kids 20
Family 120

-------------

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
Dont have my own ST but will have a mates. How did it work for last play off? i had a ST then and know i had option to buy some but can't remember how many?

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm

What is the normal on that 5% or 10% . must keep it in mind when we see the ground will be drawn to play in next week

5% is FIFA regulations

I'm sure they will try strike a deal for 10% but it is down to negotiations

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:29pm

5% is FIFA regulations

I'm sure they will try strike a deal for 10% but it is down to negotiations

Wouldnt be supprised if we only get the 5% considering the size of some of the grounds and the importance of the game

Posted By: steveiaga
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:24pm
Anybody with any presale code they won’t be using please pass it on :)

-------------
Steve

Posted By: greenmachine68
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:11pm
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off" rel="nofollow - http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off

-------------
theres only one tony grealish

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:34pm
Hopefully there is a three pre sale too 

I picked up 2 tickets for the turners cross game last year (in fact my first ireland game) in a pre sale and we all knw how hard tickets were to get for that . All depends on the date really as im going to the rugby on the 11th Nov and my heart would not be able for a 2nd leg game as if we lose the journey home too deise land will be torture (watching in a pub is easier and you can drink away disapointment) A first leg home match ill be secretly hoping for (part of me hopes i doesnt happen as id love an away leg first)

If were playing at home in the 2nd leg ill be passing on my Three Pre Sale code, first come first served, we shall see next week. Great place to be TBH Wales and Scottish fans are not there LOLLOL

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:25am
There isn't going to be a Three presale. The FAI released a statement earlier about ticket sales. It stated that ; FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons were the only ones who could avail of presale

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

There isn't going to be a Three presale. The FAI released a statement earlier about ticket sales. It stated that ; FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons were the only ones who could avail of presale

I don't think they claimed they were the only sales though.

Three will obviously get their usual allocation.  I'd imagine they will have a limited pre-sale to customers.  

Posted By: ABFC
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:17am
Any confirmation as to how many tickets season ticket holders can buy?

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I picked up 2 tickets for the turners cross game last year (in fact my first ireland game) in a pre sale and we all knw how hard tickets were to get for that . All depends on the date really as im going to the rugby on the 11th Nov and my heart would not be able for a 2nd leg game as if we lose the journey home too deise land will be torture (watching in a pub is easier and you can drink away disapointment) A first leg home match ill be secretly hoping for (part of me hopes i doesnt happen as id love an away leg first)

If were playing at home in the 2nd leg ill be passing on my Three Pre Sale code, first come first served, we shall see next week. Great place to be TBH Wales and Scottish fans are not there LOLLOL

Am I reading this right because I'm honestly not sure. Are you saying you would rather go to a rugby friendly than a World Cup play off?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:33am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Am I reading this right because I'm honestly not sure. Are you saying you would rather go to a rugby friendly than a World Cup play off?

I was just about to post the same thing

Posted By: ABFC
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:37am
Healy7438276492 would prefer to go to a rugby friendly instead of a World Cup play off?? 
Absolutely ridiculous 

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:56am
Burn him!

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:18am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Three will obviously get their usual allocation.  I'd imagine they will have a limited pre-sale to customers.  

only going on what the fai press release said about tickets!

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:23am

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Burn him!
He has to be wumming surely.  Given the choice between an eggball friendly and a world cup play-off, it's gonna be the latter for me all day.

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: Padraig
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:28am
Does anyone know the number for the FAI ticket office? I've lost my season ticket

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:51am

I've re-read the press release and it doesn't say there won't be a Three pre-sale.  Can you clarify where it says there won't be a Three pre-sale or even imply it?

Three are FAI sponsors.  They get tickets as part of this deal.  They can obviously do what they wish with these.  Three have lots of pre-sales for events for their customers.  I'd expect they will have one for the playoff as well. 

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:19am
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off

The last paragraph.

'The home leg is included in the 2017/18 FAI Season Ticket package - the pre-sale refers only to ST holders purchasing extra tickets.'

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Burn him!

He has to be wumming surely.  Given the choice between an eggball friendly and a world cup play-off, it's gonna be the latter for me all day.

Had the rugby planned long before the playoffs were a possibility and there's no way I could offload those tickets

If it's a home first leg I'll consider going too the soccer but rather watch a 2nd leg in the Pub

Personal choice and bring me to the steak if need be lol

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:21am

I've re-read the press release and it doesn't say there won't be a Three pre-sale.  Can you clarify where it says there won't be a Three pre-sale or even imply it?

Three are FAI sponsors.  They get tickets as part of this deal.  They can obviously do what they wish with these.  Three have lots of pre-sales for events for their customers.  I'd expect they will have one for the playoff as well. 

my interpretation of the below sentences INDICATE TO ME these are the only presale tickets

FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons can avail of an exclusive pre-sale period starting on Wednesday, October 18 at 11:00am. This pre-sale is only for the home leg.

The home leg is included in the 2017/18 FAI Season Ticket package - the pre-sale refers only to ST holders purchasing extra tickets.

Posted By: ACTHUNG BABY
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Padraig Padraig wrote:

Does anyone know the number for the FAI ticket office? I've lost my season ticket
from the FAI website.
If I lose my season ticket card can it be replaced?
A. Yes this will be possible however an administration charge of €10.00 will apply. If you lose your season ticket card at any time during the season please contact Ticketmaster on 0818 87 87 87. For security reasons or for notification of lost cards close to a fixture, paper tickets may have to be the only replacement option.

Posted By: DangerHere
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:28am
Originally posted by ACTHUNG BABY ACTHUNG BABY wrote:

Originally posted by Padraig Padraig wrote:

from the FAI website.
If I lose my season ticket card can it be replaced?
A. Yes this will be possible however an administration charge of €10.00 will apply. If you lose your season ticket card at any time during the season please contact Ticketmaster on 0818 87 87 87. For security reasons or for notification of lost cards close to a fixture, paper tickets may have to be the only replacement option.

I lost mine a few years ago and the site said there would be a charge but there was not. Instead they just sent me paper tickets for the same seat for each remaining game

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:38am

Burn him!

Had the rugby planned long before the playoffs were a possibility and there's no way I could offload those tickets

If it's a home first leg I'll consider going too the soccer but rather watch a 2nd leg in the Pub

I'd go to the occasional eggball game myself but once I saw that the South Africa game was scheduled for 11th November, I knew there would be the possibility of us having a play-off around that time so decided straight away there would be no point in buying a ticket for it.

As you say though, it's your choice - live and let live etc.  Just as long as you don't still expect to be 1st in the queue for tickets if we qualify for the WC. TongueWink

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:39am

Burn him!

Thats the only game of the autumn rugby games which is sold out so youd have no problem off loading them

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:02pm

Burn him!

Thats the only game of the autumn rugby games which is sold out so youd have no problem off loading them

He's either on a wind up or would prefer to go to a Rugby friendly over a WC play off. Either way, not worth your time

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm

Burn him!

pun intended?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Burn him!

pun intended?

Suprised it took someone so long to pick up on it

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:30pm
Have the fai emailed out pre sale codes yet?

-------------

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Doubt they will until the draw is made. Then they'll know how many every ST holder can be allocated. Changes depending on opposition

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 4:00pm
https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 4:07pm

<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb230, 236, 240;"> https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105 </span>
<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb230, 236, 240;">
</span>

So 3 give out a presale code before the FAI?

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Doubt they will until the draw is made. Then they'll know how many every ST holder can be allocated. Changes depending on opposition

Why would it change depending on opposition LOL

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

One country may agree a higher away allocation than others  

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:47pm

One country may agree a higher away allocation than others  

Exactly. Moldova was something like 5 tickets. Austria was 4 if I remember correctly

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 11:43am

<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb230, 236, 240;"> https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/ThreeIreland/status/918826044416815105 </span>
<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb230, 236, 240;">
</span>

So 3 give out a presale code before the FAI?

Yes but im sure they only have a set allocation, its not going to affect ST's

Posted By: CillDara
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
How many tickets can you buy with a ST presale code?

Posted By: stokeirish
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:18pm
Want to take me and my boy to this. Any chances off a general sale it will demand be to high

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by CillDara CillDara wrote:

How many tickets can you buy with a ST presale code?

Normally 4 will say in the email when there sent out

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 7:37pm
Demand will be high , if there is a general sale it will be for the expensive seats.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:10pm
Cheers, feared it would be so. 15k season ticket holders but if the majority get extra tickets, won’t be many left

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:57pm
Probably be only 2 extra tickets instead of the normal 4

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Probably be only 2 extra tickets instead of the normal 4

Isnt it as handy for FAI to allow 4.Gets rid of the tickets for them with less hassle.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 9:28pm
Knew losing my season ticket was a mistake but just couldn’t afford it with being in between jobs.

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 1:49pm
Have 5 ST on my accounts and only got the option of purchasing 4 tickets for the Serbia game.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Have 5 ST on my accounts and only got the option of purchasing 4 tickets for the Serbia game.

Why dont you split up the accounts.No point having all 5 on the one account,is there?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:12pm

Why dont you split up the accounts.No point having all 5 on the one account,is there?

They are split up individually, all under the one account number!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:45pm

Thats what I meant,get them under individual account numbers .Ticket office will sort it out,I did it recently.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 4:18pm
Yeah there might be 15k season tickets but there are probably only 5k account holders, or fewer.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 5:09pm
Now I’m settled with job thinking of getting me and the boy a season ticket again next time round. Do they cap sales?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 6:01pm

Thats what I meant,get them under individual account numbers .Ticket office will sort it out,I did it recently.

Good stuff! Think I'll do that.

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:25pm
did they mention how many tickets per account ?

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:17am
Have the codes been sent yet ?

-------------
Steve

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:21am
I have a code but sure there is no tickets to buy yet LOL

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 10:35am
How do I create a login for the fai site ?  I cant see any link to making an account for the ticket sale.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 11:32am
But have all season ticket holders got their codes already by email??

-------------
Steve

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 11:34am
Originally posted by steveiaga steveiaga wrote:

No

Posted By: Il Principe
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 12:51pm

Originally posted by steveiaga steveiaga wrote:

No

do 3mobile customers get codes for this one? i got one for serbia

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 3:59pm
How do you have a code ? No emails have been sent ? Links are sent in these emails which then takes you to ticketmaster/fai pre sale . The pre sale starts wednesday at 11am.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

How do you have a code ? No emails have been sent ? Links are sent in these emails which then takes you to ticketmaster/fai pre sale . The pre sale starts wednesday at 11am.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by ACTHUNG BABY ACTHUNG BABY wrote:

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

I have no idea but I do. 

Posted By: pleamy
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:31pm
So what is the story without a code?. Do they go on general sale Wednesday too?

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:33pm
Only tickets on general sale I'd imagine would be Premium 

Posted By: djhegzy
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:07pm
3 presale starts wednesday too lol just signed up there

Posted By: trap's trip
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:10pm
How many tickets available on st code ???

-------------
"A NATION HOLDS ITS BREATH"

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:36pm
How much will away tickets be roughly?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:36pm
Have they given out the ST code?

-------------
Danger here, OH NO