Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playoff tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 53>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Jicked Jicked wrote:

Originally posted by Manning18 Manning18 wrote:

Originally posted by eviemonkey eviemonkey wrote:

Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Would it be safe/possible to go into the Danish end in Irish colours? Thinking of buying in their general sale if I can

where do their tickets go on sale? i'd do this no bother

Fri October 27th at 10am.

Any one have an idea on the likelihood of Danish tickets going on general sale? 36,000 is a fairly small stadium for a game of this magnitude. Thus far, there is no mention of restrictions to away supporters buying tickets in the home end. 

It was in the RTE article earlier. Irish supporters asked and advised not to buy general sale Danish tickets

As we always are, and as always you'll have absolutely no bother providing you're not a roaring abusive drunk. It's Copenhagen, not like you're standing on a terrace with Serbian ultras, your personal safety is in no danger and if you're worried about being turned away at the door just wear a coat over your jersey going through a turnstile.

Danes have a system which you collect tickets at stadium. So best to learn a few Danish phrases  as I have seen fans turned away

Edited by lassassinblanc - 18 Oct 2017 at 8:17am
Sponsored Links

Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:15am

Would it be safe/possible to go into the Danish end in Irish colours? Thinking of buying in their general sale if I can

Any one have an idea on the likelihood of Danish tickets going on general sale? 36,000 is a fairly small stadium for a game of this magnitude. Thus far, there is no mention of restrictions to away supporters buying tickets in the home end. 

It was in the RTE article earlier. Irish supporters asked and advised not to buy general sale Danish tickets

As we always are, and as always you'll have absolutely no bother providing you're not a roaring abusive drunk. It's Copenhagen, not like you're standing on a terrace with Serbian ultras, your personal safety is in no danger and if you're worried about being turned away at the door just wear a coat over your jersey going through a turnstile.

Denmark has a serious serious hooligan issue....
Jicked View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jicked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Denmark has a serious serious hooligan issue....

At international level? Has there ever been an incident outside of the drunken bloke against Sweden who became public enemy number one?
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:35am

Copenhagen in November.  I'd be seriously worried for the safety of anybody at this game in just a jersey.  
leesider View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:39am
Does anyone know the link for buying from the Three pre-sale? On the 3plus site it is bizarrely listed under "music";https://plus.three.ie/#/offers/1722?category=music

It's Ok I found it.

Edited by leesider - 18 Oct 2017 at 10:41am
killer23 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:47am
anyone got a 3 code guys? 
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 8:59am
Any codes going ?
stokeirish View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:02am
Anyone a code to PM?
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:14am
can the codes be shared or does the order need to be done on a 3 device/account? i would have thought the latter
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

can the codes be shared or does the order need to be done on a 3 device/account? i would have thought the latter

They can be shared. There is a limit of 4 tickets per code.
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:20am
Il Principe I PM'd you about a three presale code, if you don't want it I'll pass on to someone else here.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:22am
best of luck everyone
SRFCpaulie View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRFCpaulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:24am
Anybody with any presale code they won’t be using please pass it on
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:26am
I’ll take a presale code if anyone has a spare one, cheers.
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:26am
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

As far as i was aware though you have to log into the persons 3 account to buy them though no? using their mobile and password
BippityBoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:31am
For what it's worth, when I went to Scotland vs Ireland in the Euro qualifications in 2014 which was played in Celtics Park Head, we were all warned over and over again that Irish people/colours would not be allowed into the home sections of the pitch and we would definitely be refused etc etc.

On the night of the match though, there was no issue whatsoever. I saw people head to toe in green tops, trousers, shoes, giant hats, capes etc looking ridiculous not even getting a second glance from the security.

Myself and my mates had jackets etc covering jerseys going in, but after we got in and realised they didnt actually care, we got the jerseys out and had the craic with the locals.

And this is in Glasgow, a city with the whole Celtic vs Rangers thing going on. Take that as you will though, your mileage may vary. Different country/FA, stadium etc.
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:32am

As far as i was aware though you have to log into the persons 3 account to buy them though no? using their mobile and password

That is only to retrieve the code. Once you have the code you can use any device or browser to buy the tickets.

Edited by PaConnors - 18 Oct 2017 at 10:32am
BannerGreen View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BannerGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:32am

2 tickets per 3 account.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 53>
  Share Topic