You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 1:18am
Jaysus, what a night. One of the best atmospheres at an away qualifier in my 20 years travelling with Ireland. Last 35 minutes was tough but the defence did the business. Special word for Randolph, thought he was excellent, along with Hendrick. Go on McClean ye boy ye
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 4:21am
The most un-Irish group ever. sh*t home form, a fook up against a minnow and magnificent away form against our main rivals saving us. 

As for Wales, two words. 

Seamus Coleman.

No fooking sympathy whatsoever, you Goldie Lookin' Chain want to be English coonts.

Stick to rugby. 

Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 5:49am
f**king brilliant! A lot of big performances out there. Everybody really. Every player gave his absolute all. So proud of them! Meyler really has stepped up when we needed him to. Awful pity he'll miss the first leg. 

Sick I couldn't be there and that I'll miss the playoffs too. But I'll be watching on from Oz in the wee hours once again. Delighted for everybody who travelled over. It's been a tough 2017 but finally something to cheer at the end. 

Roll on next month!
Ahh heya!
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 5:52am
Originally posted by dannynorth dannynorth wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Best site to stream the game for those of us abroad? Firstrow seems to have gone to sh*t these days. Can't be dealing with a dodgy stream on top of the nerves!

time4tv
Vipbox.tv

The latter has HD quality sky sports usually on the first few on the list, never let's me down,better than Firstrow

Cheers man! Near perfect stream from Vipbox.tv Clap
Ahh heya!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 6:48am
On top of beating Wales and knocking them out it's also a nice reality check for them. Coleman in particular has come across as very cocky.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 6:55am
Gentlemen, I have a flight to catch, checking out of YBIG for the week..ill be back in time for the play off draw.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:09am
I absolutely loved last night. One of the best performances I've ever witnessed out of an Irish team.

About 5 years ago I was really struggling to like any of that Irish team as players, a bunch of a golden generation nearing their end and a few grafters alongside them.

We now have a very likable squad.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:38am
MON does it again! The lads left everything on the pitch and despite pacing around the sitting room for the last 30 mins, it was fairly comfortable!

Randolph, Duffy, Meyler and Ward were immense!

Roll on the playoffs!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
niallmc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:53am
What a match. After the first 25 mins it was just electric. Nail biting stuff in the last 5 mins. Don't like the way the ref managed the match. Duffy and Whelan just keep getting better. Delighted we got through.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:16am
Harry Arter was our best player in the first half.

Surpassed in the 2nd by Duffy but had a crucial and brilliant part in our goal.

His best display for us yet. He was brilliant.
TonyGawks View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyGawks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:56am
The Off The Ball commentary for the goal is brilliant https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/917485622943780864
TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:02am
Originally posted by TonyGawks TonyGawks wrote:

The Off The Ball commentary for the goal is brilliant https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/917485622943780864

Brought a very large smile to my face listening to this. Clap
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:08am
I feel rough but over the moon we have 2 games to look forward too but there going to be tough

Denmark please not Italy or Portugal
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:32am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

On top of beating Wales and knocking them out it's also a nice reality check for them. Coleman in particular has come across as very cocky.

I just watched he post match interview there and he was anything but,He had no excuses, even went as far to say as he was tactically out done by Mon and wished us the best in the playoffs.
Maybe I've missed something…?

TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:37am
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

I just watched he post match interview there and he was anything but,He had no excuses, even went as far to say as he was tactically out done by Mon and wished us the best in the playoffs.

The Welsh since Euro 2016 have been extremely cocky. Coleman had to shallow his own pride in that interview. I quite like Coleman as a manager, I think he'll go abroad again. EPL probably isn't suited to his system.

The Welsh fans are claiming we should of been shown 2/3 reds. Yes we targeted Allen, and its about time we became a cynical as that. World Cup on the line. McClean let a challenge on Ramsey early on leave a mark on him also. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:47am
Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

The Welsh fans are claiming we should of been shown 2/3 reds. Yes we targeted Allen, and its about time we became a cynical as that. World Cup on the line. McClean let a challenge on Ramsey early on leave a mark on him also. 
It's not chess LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

Yeah my opinion of him was based on how he came across since Euro 2016 alongside a lot of ex Welsh players. Last night admittedly he was more respectful
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 6:56pm
Highlights on sky at the moment.

52 mins Randolph makes a great save from Robson-Kanu
56 mins Hennessy with that terrible ball to Williams and we score.

Key moments in the match

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>
  Share Topic