FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chiedozie Ogbene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 50>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2023 at 6:32pm
Starts.
Sponsored Links

John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

He was brilliant a few weeks ago for Rotherham vs Preston. I watched that game thinking I'd probably prefer him to Obafemi vs France.

I watched that game too and yes he played very well, but he played on the RHS of a 3, he cannot play as a central forward, he doesnt have the touch or control to work there, he is a right sided attacker and useful if we play a 3 up top. He is of no use in a 2.

He played the right hand side of a front 3 last night with Ferguson/Parrott in the centre and Johnston on the left, he did have the freedom to drift which I like for our forwards.

Yes I was there. I have no problem with selecting Ogbene when we play 3 up top. My point was that he is not an option imo to play centrally when we go with 2 up top. I like him on the RHS of a 3 where there is less pressure on his touch/control and he can get at his full back. He is poor centrally with his back to goal and a CB at his arse.
Idah Dream!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:10pm

He was brilliant a few weeks ago for Rotherham vs Preston. I watched that game thinking I'd probably prefer him to Obafemi vs France.

I watched that game too and yes he played very well, but he played on the RHS of a 3, he cannot play as a central forward, he doesnt have the touch or control to work there, he is a right sided attacker and useful if we play a 3 up top. He is of no use in a 2.

He played the right hand side of a front 3 last night with Ferguson/Parrott in the centre and Johnston on the left, he did have the freedom to drift which I like for our forwards.
84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 7:55am

spot on
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 1:06am

Idah Dream!
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 1:03am
Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

its madness that kenny thinks he has any of the qualities to be a proper option as a forward player. hes miles off international level in the position

If I as your ma, I'd be trying to get you sectioned.
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 11:13pm
The black Jason McAteer
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:53pm

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Bizarre how a player can score a winning goal and then get written off all in the same night LOL
LOLLOLLOL
This place is a madhouse.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Bizarre how a player can score a winning goal and then get written off all in the same night LOL

Sums up certain fans sadly.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

I’ve always liked Cheo and have followed his progress since his underage days at Cork City but I can’t help but escape the belief that he’s too technically limited to excel at the top level. Same applies for Browne.

its madness that kenny thinks he has any of the qualities to be a proper option as a forward player. hes miles off international level in the position

4 goals in 14 apps

Yeah but besides all the goals and good performances, what has he done for us?
El Puto Amo
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:17pm
We're decent enough..
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:01pm

I’ve always liked Cheo and have followed his progress since his underage days at Cork City but I can’t help but escape the belief that he’s too technically limited to excel at the top level. Same applies for Browne.

He has a strike rate some of our strikers could only dream off. Excellent player IMO
I love beer gardens
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

4 goals in 14 apps

A very good return, no doubt. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:59pm

4 goals in 14 apps
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:58pm

Edited by 84ccfc84 - 22 Mar 2023 at 9:58pm
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:54pm
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 4:55pm
EDIT: QPR initially tweeted it was Ogbenes goal.

Edited by Maccatacca - 04 Mar 2023 at 4:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 50>
  Share Topic