FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chiedozie Ogbene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chiedozie Ogbene
    Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 8:20pm
Fantastic Clap Johnson on one wing, Ogbene on the other and Szmodics tucking in behind Ferguson sounds a bit exciting to me.

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 13 Mar 2024 at 8:30pm
Sponsored Links

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 8:15pm
Had him 4/1 anytime decent price. 
Tapo View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 8:04pm
Fifth goal of the season for Ogbene against Bournemouth 
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2024 at 9:53am
Interesting/pointless stat about Ogbene's goal at Anfield

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Let’s find a functioning midfield and let Cheo, Finn, Sammie and Evan flourish as our front 4

They were Trap's tactics.  The two winger and the two strikers could attack. The rest had to sit back.

Saw a training session in Malahide circa 2009 where they would have the two wingers and two strikers only just running from the halfway line and the winger would cross the ball for the strikers to finish with no keeper.  I remember thinking it was pretty basic stuff.  Was expecting something a little more sophisticated.

The open training session in LR with MON\Keane.

5 man rondo and shots on the keeper LOL

Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Two cones and lads passing 10 yards passes along the ground back and forth to each otherLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ButtySugrue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButtySugrue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

They were chatting about it on Talking Bollox a few weeks ago and it brought the memories back. You couldn’t dispute it either. As soon as someone called it, there was nothing you could do about it.

Two clowns
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 11:56am
They were chatting about it on Talking Bollox a few weeks ago and it brought the memories back. You couldn’t dispute it either. As soon as someone called it, there was nothing you could do about it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:41am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

“Handball, penos all around” stuff.

Haha, I’d forgotten that. 
The most controversial rule in the history of the game. Nothing could bring a group of competitors together as quickly as the opportunity to reward themselves with a peno at the expense of an opponent. Glorious to be on the right side of the decision. Nightmare when the shout goes up against you despite minimal unintentional contact. 
El Puto Amo
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:34am
He'd be an absolute nightmare to mark.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:30am
“Handball, penos all around” stuff.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:28am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Let’s find a functioning midfield and let Cheo, Finn, Sammie and Evan flourish as our front 4

They were Trap's tactics.  The two winger and the two strikers could attack. The rest had to sit back.

Saw a training session in Malahide circa 2009 where they would have the two wingers and two strikers only just running from the halfway line and the winger would cross the ball for the strikers to finish with no keeper.  I remember thinking it was pretty basic stuff.  Was expecting something a little more sophisticated.

Thats not a big step up from a game of World Cups Pairs followed by Heads and Volleys 
El Puto Amo
Godzilla View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:24am
He's not the most technically gifted player. His speed and attitude make up for that.

I'd hate to mark him.

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:22am
What a player he is, really want Luton to stay up
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 9:08am

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 10:15pm
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 10:01pm

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Tapo View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 9:58pm

My favourite EIRE internationalist.  Plays with a smile on his face and always gives his all.

He is just such a likeable guy. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 9:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>
  Share Topic