You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jayson Molumby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 57>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

so ahead of Doherty Coleman Christie and O Shea? 

To clarify, I think long term he might find a home in that position.  Might not either. 
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:28pm
What?? Where has this come out of. Does Molumby know about this
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:32pm
Playing really well actually
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:34pm
Seen a lot of the ball and used it well, defensively looked good.
Dots1982 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

What?? Where has this come out of. Does Molumby know about this

Just think he’s tenacious and likes to get stuck in and has a good build. Could see him play there. Just doesn’t surprise me to see potter pick him there..
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:38pm
Played the first hour at right wing back, the last 30 mins in midfield.

Had a good enough first half, seen a lot of the ball and was always avaliable for the pass.

Second half didn't really see much of the ball until the last 10 mins and seemed exhausted but played OK.

Completely different 11 from the PL starting team. Can't honestly say he did enough to get a place on the bench anytime soon, brighton have some quality in that area already.

I think another loan move for a season would be the best option from what I've seen anyway 
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 10:41pm
He always looks calm with plenty of energy. I think managers like him because he does what he's told and doesn't have any notions or attitude. Doesn't have the ability of John O'Shea but could become a similar player (different positions, well drilled) and leader for us.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:13pm
Taught he had a solid game. Harness and curtis were poor though. I have seen curtis a few times and dont think he good enough to get in our squad again. By all account collins was very good tonight against wolves
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Played the first hour at right wing back, the last 30 mins in midfield.

Had a good enough first half, seen a lot of the ball and was always avaliable for the pass.

Second half didn't really see much of the ball until the last 10 mins and seemed exhausted but played OK.

Completely different 11 from the PL starting team. Can't honestly say he did enough to get a place on the bench anytime soon, brighton have some quality in that area already.

I think another loan move for a season would be the best option from what I've seen anyway 

I’d like him to go back on loan as well Millwall ideally where he will be playing regularly again (35-40) games in a decent side pushing for promotion. He’s only turned 21 still a young player and playing weekly at a decent level will bring him on again and lads make a huge mistake saying or thinking otherwise if he spent another 2 years at Millwall playing learning his trade before breaking into a Brighton team still playing in the Premier League in 2022/23 lets say that would be A1. I call it this FIFA/TOTS attitude that if a player hasn’t turned into a superstar by 20 he’s written off and once they turn 28 they are finished. 

One thing that stands out is he’s a tenacious dynamic player in a Brighton side that to be blunt don’t seem to have many of them. Weather it’s the way the manager has them playing who knows but they are to my mind the most passive team in the League that often get completely runover especially by good teams. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Taught he had a solid game. Harness and curtis were poor though. I have seen curtis a few times and dont think he good enough to get in our squad again. By all account collins was very good tonight against wolves

In your educated opinion?

Edited by NewtNewbie - 17 Sep 2020 at 11:24pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:24pm
Taught I taw a puddy cat 
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Taught I taw a puddy cat 

LOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Taught I taw a puddy cat 
LOLLOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:16am
Ya your right I wouldnt really have a good education behind me if I honest and not the best with spelling and things but like posting on irish players on this forum

Edited by aviva8 - 18 Sep 2020 at 8:49am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:21am

Ya your right I wouldnt really have a good education behind me if I honest and not the best with spelling and things but like posting on irish players on this forum
Do they mind you using them as a table?
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:40am

Aye, the jumping on spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes is ridiculous. It’s a football forum ffs not an English exam. Some people seem to have nothing better to do. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

In your educated opinion?

It's an opinion..that ok with you? 
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

It was a good post, aviva8. Brief, interesting and to the point. You have zero need to explain yourself. Keep them coming. 

second this... ignore the grammar nazis and keep posting Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 57>
  Share Topic