You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How much do you stick in a wedding card?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 33>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

An anti-climax for PaulB when he realises it was YBIGs finest fairy tale creator Doc with the post in question.

Ah don’t worry ruprek your life will not always be so boring that’s if you can drag yourself away from the computer for a while, I’d say you and gd would be great on jury duty
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

An anti-climax for PaulB when he realises it was YBIGs finest fairy tale creator Doc with the post in question. 

Ah don’t worry ruprek your life will not always be so boring that’s if you can drag yourself away from the computer for a while, I’d say you and gd would be great on jury duty
Who's Ruprek and why would they be on jury duty with Green Devil?

Spin us another one there about the mad quare wan.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:13pm
For someone who is a non believer you really do love reading my truths, but just for you, I met her on a New Year’s Day after been on the batter all day in temple bar but had no money left she said we should go for something to eat and then get a taxi to her apartment , when we got to her place her flat mate was there good looking bird with a decent pair of tits, anyway into the quare wans room and started going at it like a rat up a drain pipe, she had me at all angles so at about 5 in the morning I came clean (no pun) and said I had no money and was going home she asked would we be seeing each other again and I said yes so she gave me 50 euro for the taxi and a couple of drinks the next day and said she would call me the rest is history
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:16pm

For someone who is a non believer you really do love reading my truths, but just for you, I met her on a New Year’s Day after been on the batter all day in temple bar but had no money left she said we should go for something to eat and then get a taxi to her apartment , when we got to her place her flat mate was there good looking bird with a decent pair of tits, anyway into the quare wans room and started going at it like a rat up a drain pipe, she had me at all angles so at about 5 in the morning I came clean (no pun) and said I had no money and was going home she asked would we be seeing each other again and I said yes so she gave me 50 euro for the taxi and a couple of drinks the next day and said she would call me the rest is history

Clap That's your most believable story yet

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:32pm

Clap That's your most believable story yet

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

That's the one Dublin doc. that sex stories thread made me thought of it. Bob Hoskins had my head mangled when he told me it was in the dreams thread. Spent a while looking for it there.

Cheers

LOL sorry thought you'd understand the joke 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

That's the one Dublin doc. that sex stories thread made me thought of it. Bob Hoskins had my head mangled when he told me it was in the dreams thread. Spent a while looking for it there.

Cheers

LOL sorry thought you'd understand the joke 

I did once I found the dreams thread LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 5:29pm

I'd say you'd make IrishMuff look like Jordan Belfort on a night out. 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Woosh LOL

Have a look at the funny sex stories thread 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Woosh LOL

TBF I didn't read Baggio's night that rivaled something from The Hangover LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Woosh LOL

what a gobshoite jumps in with both feet every time he sees my posts, strange from someone always crying for the ignore button go figure, good job I operate the catch and release method
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:57pm
Coming from the simpleton who constantly brings my name up and follows me around the forum LOL

Grade A idiot and a pathetic loser LOL

Typical keyboard warrior Wink

Edited by Green Devil - 21 Mar 2018 at 8:58pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:59pm
Ohh that really told me, and release, here kitty kitty kitty
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:03pm

Ohh that really told me, and release, here kitty kitty kitty

You're the one who mentioned my name as always.

Catch and release what a simpleton LOL

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:07pm
He just can’t get enough he just can’t get enough, don’t even need bait now, ‘‘tis true what they say about fish little to no brains wha gd
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:11pm

He just can’t get enough he just can’t get enough, don’t even need bait now, ‘‘tis true what they say about fish little to no brains wha gd

You're a grown man, abusing random people who you don't know online to try and make yourself feel good.

It's actually pathetic, you wouldn't have the balls to say what you say to my face or anyone else's.

Cop on to yourself like a good chap. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:20pm
nearly bit the quare wans flap there, think you might need to reread all your replies to me to see who is been abusive, and I am afraid that if I ever seen your face I would be unable to stop myself from bait in some sense into it with my cock
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:25pm

nearly bit the quare wans flap there, think you might need to reread all your replies to me to see who is been abusive, and I am afraid that if I ever seen your face I would be unable to stop myself from bait in some sense into it with my cock

Nothing like biting fresh air is there Doc?

Yeah, I'm only ever abusive because you feel the need to bring my name up constantly and in the process start throwing out derogatory remarks for some strange reason.....

As I said, it's easy name call behind a keyboard without being able to back it up.

Edited by Green Devil - 21 Mar 2018 at 9:28pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 33>
  Share Topic