You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 85>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

All jokes aside, are Mayo folk annoyed by this or not ?

I'm annoyed by the usual ridiculous way the county board have handled it but I'm glad Rochford's gone. He seems like a sound man but I don't think he was up to the job.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

All jokes aside, are Mayo folk annoyed by this or not ?

A minority wanted a change ( the same minority didn't have a clue then and don't now) with who is in a better position to be Mayo manager
What everybody can agreed on is the disgraceful way this was handled by the jokeshope that is the county board.For as long as I can remember its been blunder followed by incompetence followed by embarrassment.Any success was in spite of them,just ask Horan and now Rochy.

In my opinion there is nobody in a better position to manage they have kicked Mayo football about 10 years backwards
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 10:14am
Am annoyed by the conduct of the CB here. Could and should have been better handled. James Horan favourite to take over now and if I was offered that after the Kildare game i'd have snapped the arm off you.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 10:53am
On the Hill for Sunday Cool
kevj266 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevj266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Reckon ye have any chance? Done a 60/1 double of Limerick/Tyrone a good few weeks back, I'm not even being offered a cash out LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by kevj266 kevj266 wrote:

Reckon ye have any chance? Done a 60/1 double of Limerick/Tyrone a good few weeks back, I'm not even being offered a cash out LOL

I would say we have a chance. Need a big start and cant let the Dubs get a run on us. Tyrone need to improve their shot to score ratio, missed far too many against Monaghan who should have been out of sight by the break. Anything could happen on the day, a sending off, big injuries, 2 own goals, dodgy refereeing decisions. No doubting that the Dubs have the better individuals though

Edited by bogball88 - 28 Aug 2018 at 2:21pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 8:01pm
evening folks, gaa fans looking for a reasonably priced gargle on Sunday can avail of €4 all pints from 2pm in the bars in dalymount Park, within easy striking distance of our first home in jones’ road too! All welcome
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 8:13am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

evening folks, gaa fans looking for a reasonably priced gargle on Sunday can avail of €4 all pints from 2pm in the bars in dalymount Park, within easy striking distance of our first home in jones’ road too! All welcome

One of the best pints of Guinness in Dublin too Clap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:16pm
Lads any of you know is there still a bar on Hill 16 for pints? I know there was a few years ago
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:24pm

Lads any of you know is there still a bar on Hill 16 for pints? I know there was a few years ago

No I think the Dubs usually just stick to class A's while on the hill

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

No I think the Dubs usually just stick to class A's while on the hill

Shocked
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 3:55pm

Yeah there is. I wouldn't be bothering with a half time pint though, you'll be in the queue for ages
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Yeah there is. I wouldn't be bothering with a half time pint though, you'll be in the queue for ages

Yeah was thinking for if we go in early Thumbs Up
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm

Head into the second half of the Minor match, few pints on the Hill inbetween the Minor and Senior game. Sorted Thumbs Up
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:31pm

Head into the second half of the Minor match, few pints on the Hill inbetween the Minor and Senior game. Sorted Thumbs Up

Cool
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 5:45pm
or stop off at our place and avail of the cheap pints plus you’ll have a nice brisk walk down the canal pre match, you can watch all the dubbelin fans necking cider in front of the kidsLOL 
Family sport,LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
On route to the fair city Big smile
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 10:16pm
To give themselves a chance if I were Mickey Harte Id be naming a sub who hasnt a hope of coming on tomorrow in the squad.

Keep it as tight as possible and be niggly as much as possible all over the pitch in the first 35. Heap of sledging. In phillys ear. On the HT whistle everybody in ASAP while the donkey of a sub goes to clock Kilkenny in the tunnel in view  of the cameras to provoke a reaction/fist fight*. Have the starting 15 well warned to stay out, maybe just an aul push or shove handbags style while said sub goes swinging. Ref can go in and review the footage at HT and dish out reds to any man in blue who reacts.Come out then with some sort of hope of being a threat with an extra man for a half.

They wont beat them playing ball anyway.

Dublin by 7

*very aware that Jim has them on a tight leash and this wont happen by time selectors are about. 
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 85>
  Share Topic