You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 85>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:00pm
Frank staying on in Cork for one more year
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Frank staying on in Cork for one more year

Surprised he’s not going for Duffy’s Job in Croke Park
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:29pm
The feeling around Donegal after the draw is positive. Home game against Cavan and if we win will play Derry

Real positive to be on the other side of the draw to Tyrone and monaghan
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:14pm
Aidan O'Shea named captain of the International Rules team
On another note I see his county team mate Cillian O'Connor was sent off on Sunday for the second match in a row, hopefully its a sign that refs are copping on to his dirty little tricks.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

On another note I see his county team mate Cillian O'Connor was sent off on Sunday for the second match in a row, hopefully its a sign that refs are copping on to his dirty little tricks.
O’Shea is no angel either.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:27pm
AOS and COC are two sleveen f**kers. Good players but sleveen f**kers. Both get away with an awful lot at Inter County level
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm
Any you see the video doing the rounds of the Mayo lad in the bookies giving off about the O'Connors and O'Sheas trying to manage the team? Very funny
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Any you see the video doing the rounds of the Mayo lad in the bookies giving off about the O'Connors and O'Sheas trying to manage the team? Very funny

Yeah,he's a little bit pissed off with them LOL
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

O’Shea is no angel either.

He should have got a black card in the final at the start of the second half for cynical play.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Yeah,he's a little bit pissed off with them LOL

Was in stitches when he turns around and throws away the betting slip LOL
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:44am

AOS and COC are two sleveen f**kers. Good players but sleveen f**kers. Both get away with an awful lot at Inter County level

Genuine honest question, would you ever say that about a Dublin player if they played the game in exactly the same way? I very much doubt you would. Two years ago Jonny Cooper kung fu kicked COC. There was no attempt to play the ball. He could have broken his leg. I didn't hear any moral outrage from the same Dublin lads who call amateur players who they have never met "sleveen f**kers".

And just for the record, I fully accept Aidan has a tendency to go down a bit too easy, what happened against Fermanagh was a blatant dive, it was wrong and it has no place in the GAA. I criticised it at the time and I have no problem doing so again.

Sleveen f**kers, FFS LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:50am
Are Mayo players immune from critcism ? Poor aul Mayo can't be criticising them

Seriously every time Dublin fans says x about x player. The whataboutery commences from others

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:00am

Are Mayo players immune from critcism ? Poor aul Mayo can't be criticising them

Seriously every time Dublin fans says x about x player. The whataboutery commences from others

Ah here, I just criticised Aidan myself!

I just think it's rich if not hypocritical that we hear from fans of other teams going on about Mayo players being "sleveen f**kers" when their own players can get up to the exact same antics but never a word of criticism will be uttered. And I also fully accept that Mayo fans can be just as bad in that regard.

Say for the sake of argument I concur that Aidan and Cillian are indeed "sleveen f**kers" (which by the way goes far beyond mere criticism in my view). So that's that put to bed.

Now on a new topic, can Dublin fans tell me their reaction to this outrageous challenge from Jonny Cooper on Diarmuid O'Connor. For the record I have a lot of time for Jonny Cooper but this challenge was disgraceful.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 11:54am
I don’t think I’d class Johnny Cooper as a “sleeveen f**ker”, Philly Mc I’d say probably yeah, I think realistically every team has them, Mayo probably get a harder time (unfairly) due to their higher standing in the game, similar to Jim Gavin being treated differently to most managers.
All of it is bollox really, just an excuse for a whinge, some of it is like the Liverpool United rubbish you’d hear down the pub.
And for what it’s worth I’d have Keegan ahead of O Connor in the “Sleeveen” rankings!
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I don’t think I’d class Johnny Cooper as a “sleeveen f**ker”, Philly Mc I’d say probably yeah, I think realistically every team has them, Mayo probably get a harder time (unfairly) due to their higher standing in the game, similar to Jim Gavin being treated differently to most managers.
All of it is bollox really, just an excuse for a whinge, some of it is like the Liverpool United rubbish you’d hear down the pub.
And for what it’s worth I’d have Keegan ahead of O Connor in the “Sleeveen” rankings!

Spot on
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 2:11pm
Just saw the pics  & video of the Ballyragget lads LOLLOLLOL
Edit: Wrong Thread

Edited by Croftman - 26 Oct 2017 at 3:00pm
Some people just deserve a slap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 9:15am
Tyrone v Armagh McKenna Cup game switched from Healy Park Omagh to the Athletic Grounds in Armagh tonight due to waterlogged pitch-again showing the shambles that is what is supposed to be our county ground.

Anyone in Belfast/Lisburn direction fancy a run down to see the unveiling of the red shorts?
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:40pm

Tyrone v Armagh McKenna Cup game switched from Healy Park Omagh to the Athletic Grounds in Armagh tonight due to waterlogged pitch-again showing the shambles that is what is supposed to be our county ground.

Anyone in Belfast/Lisburn direction fancy a run down to see the unveiling of the red shorts?

Healy park must be one of the worst pitches going any sign of rain and all and games called off or moved due to fears it be waterlogged l

We had as much rain here and game going ahead in ballybofey
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 85>
  Share Topic