FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Obafemi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 125>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2023 at 2:15pm
Back on the bench today 
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 8:40am
Lyle Foster will seemingly be unavailable for Burnley for some time - with Obafemi returning to fitness you'd expect he'll start to get some gametime over the coming weeks.
We're decent enough..
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2023 at 5:48pm
I'd say they'll give him a go, at least off the bench. While their problems are all over the field, 7 goals scored after 9 games suggests they'll try another option if they can get him fully fit.

Incidentally I see their fans are doing a Southampton on it and are turning on their young goalkeeper.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2023 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Obafemi to rescue Burnley from relegation?!
Can't see it as I don't think he will play a major part when he returns. Needs to focus on keeping himself injury free for a start. 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2023 at 4:41pm
Obafemi to rescue Burnley from relegation?!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2023 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Anyone know when he's back from injury?

Played 30 mins for Burnleys u21s last night, his first bit of game time since the hamstring tear back in June.

Might get some minutes in the League Cup against Everton next week.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 2:01pm
Anyone know when he's back from injury?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2023 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

Think about it. You took the time out of your day to post on a forum you don't even post on. Maybe your are in fact The O'Shea's burner account. Have we unraveled a YBIG conspiracy?!

I'd rather drink my own piss than a coffee, thanks. Maybe save the life advice for someone who you know in real life instead of a stranger on the internet. Or become a counsellor full-time.

Great. Now you can go back to the shadows.
  I meet a girl in India who did just that , she said she was ill for 2 months and was told to drink your own stuff twice a day and she said it cured her . 
 Hummm never asked if she drank it with ice or just from the tap as it were Wacko

Ah sure the thread seems to be going this way Claret so your anecdote fits right in.

Maybe BRfc needs to drink his own Banana juice and it'll set him up perfectly for the weekend?

[/QUOTE]

Does such a thing exist?  There's apple juice and orange juice, carrot juice but no banana juice.  Where can I purchase?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2023 at 1:22pm
Aussies drink their own piss.  Its called Fosters.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2023 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Gaff Gaff wrote:

Think about it. You took the time out of your day to post on a forum you don't even post on. Maybe your are in fact The O'Shea's burner account. Have we unraveled a YBIG conspiracy?!

I'd rather drink my own piss than a coffee, thanks. Maybe save the life advice for someone who you know in real life instead of a stranger on the internet. Or become a counsellor full-time.

What can I say? I like to help people who seem in distress.

Alas, some people are a lost cause. Enjoy the rest of your life getting riled up by reasonable statements on a football forum.

LOLLOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I meet a girl in India who did just that , she said she was ill for 2 months and was told to drink your own stuff twice a day and she said it cured her . 
 Hummm never asked if she drank it with ice or just from the tap as it were Wacko
[/QUOTE]

Ah sure the thread seems to be going this way Claret so your anecdote fits right in.

Maybe BRfc needs to drink his own Banana juice and it'll set him up perfectly for the weekend? 

Edited by Artie Ziff - 21 Jul 2023 at 3:09pm
It would damage this forums' reputation
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 12:07pm

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Long time reader, rarely a poster. Is this Banana fella usually such a dope or is he just working through something at the moment?

Quite clearly has some unresolved feelings for the guy he keeps calling a prick.

How anyone could find it controversial to say that a player from a mid-tier European league is unproven at Premier League level is beyond me. I would have almost thought it so obvious that it doesn't even warrant saying... No one even claimed that he couldn't or wouldn't make the grade!

Comparing that statement to Trinity students looking down on Blanchardstown college students is top tier comedy. Thanks!

No sh*t, 30 posts before you decided to use 1 on me. I'm blushing.

I think The O'Shea is a clown. Look at you reading between the lines. 

If Burnley signed Mbappé, he'd still find a way to say that Obfaemi will be grand.

Looks like you didn't quite grasp that last point. I never said that those in the office were Trinners themselves. But you're most welcome.

Congratulations on one of the all time great ybig meltdowns Clap

A couple of points -
1. I never mentioned Obafemi in my original post, he's injured at the moment so who knows how he will do this year.
2. I never "judged" the Swiss player either way. He may be great, terrible,or anywhere in between. I merely stated that his goal record in the Swiss league does not suggest guaranteed success in the Premier League. You seem to be the only individual on the forum that thinks that is a heretical comment.

1. You didn't have to. It's an Obafemi thread and Amdouni could potentially play in the same position.
2. As said above, you are a half-full type of guy with regards to Irish players i.e. Obafemi in this case. You're hoping that he does indeed flop so that Obafemi can cement his spot and lead Éire to World Cup glory.
3. Have a coffee and enjoy a lovely Friday. The answer to any problem.

Keep going, this is gold!
We're decent enough..
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Long time reader, rarely a poster. Is this Banana fella usually such a dope or is he just working through something at the moment?

Quite clearly has some unresolved feelings for the guy he keeps calling a prick.

How anyone could find it controversial to say that a player from a mid-tier European league is unproven at Premier League level is beyond me. I would have almost thought it so obvious that it doesn't even warrant saying... No one even claimed that he couldn't or wouldn't make the grade!

Comparing that statement to Trinity students looking down on Blanchardstown college students is top tier comedy. Thanks!

If Burnley signed Mbappé, he'd still find a way to say that Obfaemi will be grand.

Looks like you didn't quite grasp that last point. I never said that those in the office were Trinners themselves. But you're most welcome.

A couple of points -
1. I never mentioned Obafemi in my original post, he's injured at the moment so who knows how he will do this year.
2. I never "judged" the Swiss player either way. He may be great, terrible,or anywhere in between. I merely stated that his goal record in the Swiss league does not suggest guaranteed success in the Premier League. You seem to be the only individual on the forum that thinks that is a heretical comment.

1. You didn't have to. It's an Obafemi thread and Amdouni could potentially play in the same position.
2. As said above, you are a half-full type of guy with regards to Irish players i.e. Obafemi in this case. You're hoping that he does indeed flop so that Obafemi can cement his spot and lead Éire to World Cup glory.
3. Have a coffee and enjoy a lovely Friday. The answer to any problem.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 11:42am

To be fair bud, seems the common consensus is that you are the only clown in this thread. You seem like an angry individual, it's just a football forum.

It's Friday. Go get yourself a nice coffee, take a long walk and look forward to the weekend ahead.

For the record, if Burnley signed a fella who went to Trinity, I still think Obafemi would be grand.

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 11:42am

A couple of points -

Edited by The O'Shea - 21 Jul 2023 at 11:43am
We're decent enough..
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 11:00am

To be fair bud, seems the common consensus is that you are the only clown in this thread. You seem like an angry individual, it's just a football forum.

It's Friday. Go get yourself a nice coffee, take a long walk and look forward to the weekend ahead.

For the record, if Burnley signed a fella who went to Trinity, I still think Obafemi would be grand.

LOL
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

U21 international football is miles ahead of PL2. That's a poor take.

He scored and assisted goals vs Italy, France and Spain U21 at The U21 European Championship this summer.

Basically, I made valid points and you couldn't be arsed. That's what happens when discussing a player you haven't watched. 

Fine, he'll be great.

And Burnley are going to do a Leicester 2016.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 10:54am

U21 international football is miles ahead of PL2. That's a poor take.

He scored and assisted goals vs Italy, France and Spain U21 at The U21 European Championship this summer.

Basically, I made valid points and you couldn't be arsed. That's what happens when discussing a player you haven't watched. 

Fine, he'll be great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 125>
  Share Topic