You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europa League 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:11pm
Wow. That is appalling.

No wonder they're apoplectic.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm
Imagine losing the CL final to a decision like that
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:18pm
Getting knocked out to a decision like that is bad enough
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:34pm
Feel bad for Bonnuci
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

They lost 5-1 on aggregate, was hardly just that one decision that knocked them out
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

They lost 5-1 on aggregate, was hardly just that one decision that knocked them out

They were winning 1-0 when it happened 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:02pm
I know. Very early in the game though and Arsenal have gone on to score another two.

Poor error by Donnarumma for the second
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:06pm

I know. Very early in the game though and Arsenal have gone on to score another two.

Poor error by Donnarumma for the second

What? It was just before half time, 40th min actually, which is hardly very early in the game.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:45pm
Didn’t realise it was that late in the half. Good chance Milan would have needed extra time so there would probably have been plenty of football to play. I would hardly say Milan were robbed of going through
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 11:01pm
Shocking call, pretty sure it was the lad behind the goal who gave it? Again, there's a conversation to be had about how bad these refereeing standards are in general. It's just woeful stuff. 2 yards from it and he gives that. I was hoping Donnaruma would grab him after the penalty was scored! Arsenal really need a soft draw tomorrow to keep this show on the road. Was very disappointed with Milan over the 2 legs, some really basic errors costing them.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 11:11pm
Awful decision but as someone already posted, an awful attempt at a dive. He didn't even go down when the "contact" was initiated LOL

Good for him to get 2 goals, especially seeing as he's the only striker available at the moment. Wouldn't be confident with him taking penos all the time though.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 11:16pm
The fact that Aubameyang cannot play in the Europa kills any outside chance of Arsenal winning it imo. Wellbeck is clearly not playing at his highest level, not that the sight of him would terrify many teams left in the competition anyway. Also, a back injury to Koscielny means Chambers could play the next couple of games. He seems to be regressing the more games he plays!
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

The fact that Aubameyang cannot play in the Europa kills any outside chance of Arsenal winning it imo. Wellbeck is clearly not playing at his highest level, not that the sight of him would terrify many teams left in the competition anyway. Also, a back injury to Koscielny means Chambers could play the next couple of games. He seems to be regressing the more games he plays!

I'd have agreed with you but for the fact a few decent teams have now been knocked out.

Dortmund, Lyon and Bilbao are gone.

Lazio and Atletico are the big dangers left.... if those two draw each other at some stage, and Arsenal get a path to the final that avoids them, Arsenal could well have a chance in the final.

Arsenal are 4/1 second favourites behind Atletico. That seems fair to me.... and La Liga finishes the weekend after the Europa League final. If Atletico are still in the race late on in the season, they may have other priorities.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 10:47am

Didn’t realise it was that late in the half. Good chance Milan would have needed extra time so there would probably have been plenty of football to play. I would hardly say Milan were robbed of going through
Oh come on now Mr Baggio, if that happens to your beloved Citeh in the next round when Busquets goes down like Charlie Chaplin you'll be screaming mad.

Momentum is everything in a match. Milan were on top after they scored and the stuffing was knocked out of them with that comical dive.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 12:31pm
What a time for a British side to go to Moscow   

Putin checking for some more novichok.
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 1:44pm
Nasty for away fans at the best of times ....(remember 2002 with Ireland)....BUT Arsenal may just sneak through here to be found out later on ....would be lovely to see them getting a right hiding in the final....haviing come so far and then wallop

Edited by Barna Bee - 16 Mar 2018 at 1:48pm
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 2:16pm
Spurs could only dream of getting to a final in any competition BB so I'd steady on creaming the togs just yet.

Edited by The Huntacha - 16 Mar 2018 at 2:16pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

Nasty for away fans at the best of times ....(remember 2002 with Ireland)....

Did you go over in 2002?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
  Share Topic