You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Away Fans Game, Page 8 for details

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Good work Philliy, sickened i wont be there!

Can you not make it with the injury or is it work ?

I reckon he's still trying to hobble up Strand Street after you didn't stop and offer him a lift !

He was getting well looked after and didn't need my help . Eating Al Fresco on Main Street
Sponsored Links

Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:03pm
LOLLOLLOL

aye its the f**king injury stopping me. Hoping to be match fit for the Welsh fans game though
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

aye its the f**king injury stopping me. Hoping to be match fit for the Welsh fans game though

I've a wheelchair if your stuck . I'm sure there would be plenty on here that would push ya around for an hour #Getbotogeorgia
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

So based on the withdrawals and injured(myself and Guf) who most likely wont be fit to play cut the squad to this -
<span>1. Babbsballs (CF)</span>
<span>2. Fr Larry Duff (Centre Back)</span>
<span>3. Captain Big Toe (Centre Back)</span>
<span>4. The Rustler (Centre Mid/Forward)</span>
<span>5. damogufc</span>
<span>6. PM (my mate)</span>
<span>7. El_nino (CB/LB) </span>
<span>8. Craiglen (RB, or anywhere on wings)</span>
<span>9. Flaghunter (GK)</span>
<span>10. Keitho5 (C) (CM)</span>
<span>11. Green cleary (CB)</span>
<span>12 gabrieléire (LM)</span>
<span>13 Walshey (CM)</span>
<span>14 Smiffy (LB) </span>
<span> 15 MJD (FW) </span>
<span>16 Declan McCabe</span>
<span>17 Daboi</span>
<span></span> 
<span></span> 
<span>Cathalthesmart, if you want to play stick down your preferred position otherwise I'm just going to assume you aren't interested in playing. </span>
<span></span> 
<span></span> 
<span>Plan will be to meet at McLarens pub for 17:30 and head to the ground at 17:45 approx. (or sooner if all players are present) as takes 15mins to get there according to google maps and we wanna be there at least 30mins beforehand to get changed and warm up etc.</span>
  • <span></span>
  • <span>Remember to bring €10 to cover for the bus and then any extra will be donated to a local charity. </span>
  • <span>Still to confirm bus size but asked for 35 seater so should be able to cram on a few extra bodies if any fans wish to make the trip with us, if its any smaller I'll make enquiries about a second bus Thumbs Up</span>
  • <span>Its bring your own gear - Green Ireland Jersey, white shorts, green socks.</span>
  • <span>Also, probably the most vital thing, its bring YOUR OWN CANS as well as no pubs at the ground.</span>

Philly you might want to check that daboi is actually serious about playing, I don't think he's due to even be in the country while the fans match is on (talking about going to Armenia or somewhere like that).
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:45pm

So based on the withdrawals and injured(myself and Guf) who most likely wont be fit to play cut the squad to this -
1. Babbsballs (CF)
2. Fr Larry Duff (Centre Back)
3. Captain Big Toe (Centre Back)
4. The Rustler (Centre Mid/Forward)
5. damogufc
6. PM (my mate)
7. El_nino (CB/LB) 
8. Craiglen (RB, or anywhere on wings)
9. Flaghunter (GK)
10. Keitho5 (C) (CM)
11. Green cleary (CB)
12 gabrieléire (LM)
13 Walshey (CM)
14 Smiffy (LB) 
15 MJD 
16 Declan McCabe
17 Daboi
18 Josh Healy
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
DamoGUFC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

<span>5. damogufc (RB/CF)</span>
<span>6. PB (LB/RB/WINGS)</span>
<span> 15 MJD </span>
<span>17 Daboi</span>
<span>18 Josh Healy</span>

Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 3:06am
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

<span>5. damogufc</span>
<span>6. PM (my mate)</span>
<span> 15 MJD (FW) </span>
<span>17 Daboi</span>
<span></span> 
<span></span> 
<span>Cathalthesmart, if you want to play stick down your preferred position otherwise I'm just going to assume you aren't interested in playing. </span>
<span></span> 
<span></span> 
<span>Plan will be to meet at McLarens pub for 17:30 and head to the ground at 17:45 approx. (or sooner if all players are present) as takes 15mins to get there according to google maps and we wanna be there at least 30mins beforehand to get changed and warm up etc.</span>
  • <span></span>
  • <span>Remember to bring €10 to cover for the bus and then any extra will be donated to a local charity. </span>
  • <span>Still to confirm bus size but asked for 35 seater so should be able to cram on a few extra bodies if any fans wish to make the trip with us, if its any smaller I'll make enquiries about a second bus Thumbs Up</span>
  • <span>Its bring your own gear - Green Ireland Jersey, white shorts, green socks.</span>
  • <span>Also, probably the most vital thing, its bring YOUR OWN CANS as well as no pubs at the ground.</span>

Philly you might want to check that daboi is actually serious about playing, I don't think he's due to even be in the country while the fans match is on (talking about going to Armenia or somewhere like that).

back in yer box lad..   im arriving to the game in a limo
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:23pm

Plan will be to meet at McLarens HANGAR pub for 17:30 and head to the ground at 17:45 approx. (or sooner if all players are present) as takes 15mins to get there according to google maps and we wanna be there at least 30mins beforehand to get changed and warm up etc.
  • Remember to bring €10 to cover for the bus and then any extra will be donated to a local charity.
  • Still to confirm bus size but asked for 35 seater so should be able to cram on a few extra bodies if any fans wish to make the trip with us, if its any smaller I'll make enquiries about a second bus Thumbs Up
  • Its bring your own gear - Green Ireland Jersey, white shorts, green socks.
  • Also, probably the most vital thing, its bring YOUR OWN CANS as well as no pubs at the ground.

Had to change pick up location as I'd thought McClarens could accommodate a bus outside it but not so, so will meet at the HANGAR bar and the bus can wait on the main street 1-2mins walk from it Thumbs Up it will drop us back there as well after the game. Gonna see if the Georgians can recommend a pub to meet up in once everyone has dumped their gear if anyone else fancies it as well rather than struggling to get served in the Hangar/McClarens.

30 seater bus so should be able to fit a few fans on board if willing to stand Thumbs Up
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:25pm

Plan will be to meet at McLarens HANGAR pub for 17:30 and head to the ground at 17:45 approx. (or sooner if all players are present) as takes 15mins to get there according to google maps and we wanna be there at least 30mins beforehand to get changed and warm up etc.
  • Remember to bring €10 to cover for the bus and then any extra will be donated to a local charity.
  • Still to confirm bus size but asked for 35 seater so should be able to cram on a few extra bodies if any fans wish to make the trip with us, if its any smaller I'll make enquiries about a second bus Thumbs Up
  • Its bring your own gear - Green Ireland Jersey, white shorts, green socks.
  • Also, probably the most vital thing, its bring YOUR OWN CANS as well as no pubs at the ground.

Had to change pick up location as I'd thought McClarens could accommodate a bus outside it but not so, so will meet at the HANGAR bar and the bus can wait on the main street 1-2mins walk from it Thumbs Up it will drop us back there as well after the game. Gonna see if the Georgians can recommend a pub to meet up in once everyone has dumped their gear if anyone else fancies it as well rather than struggling to get served in the Hangar/McClarens.

30 seater bus so should be able to fit a few fans on board if willing to stand Thumbs Up

Good work. Reckon there will be 3 of us on the bus armed with cans !
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 2:28pm
Bring extra....
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 4:47pm

Bring extra....
I'll be there with few lads too

Edited by Sham157 - 24 Aug 2017 at 4:48pm
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 6:17pm

<span></span> 
<span>Plan will be to meet at McLarens HANGAR pub for 17:30 and head to the ground at 17:45 approx. (or sooner if all players are present) as takes 15mins to get there according to google maps and we wanna be there at least 30mins beforehand to get changed and warm up etc.</span>
  • <span></span>

wasnt it tbilisi the last time where the driver f**ked off from the bus and one of the lads let the hand break down
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:17pm
1. Babbsballs (CF)
5. damogufc (RB/CF)
6. PB (LB/RB/WINGS)
7. El_nino (CB/LB) 
9. Flaghunter (GK)
10. Keitho5 (C) (CM)
11. Green cleary (CB)
12 gabrieléire (LM)
13 Walshey (CM)
14 Smiffy (LB) 
15 MJD 
16 Declan McCabe (GK)
17 Daboi
18 Josh Healy (Anywhere except CB or GK)

Edited by craiglen - 25 Aug 2017 at 2:21pm
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:04am
1. Babbsballs (CF)
5. damogufc (RB/CF)
6. PB (LB/RB/WINGS)
7. El_nino (CB/LB)
9. Flaghunter (GK)
10. Keitho5 (C) (CM)
11. Green cleary (CB)
12 gabrieléire (LM)
13 Walshey (CM)
14 Smiffy (LB)
15 MJD
16 Declan McCabe (GK)
17 Daboi
19. Trapped (CM/RB)
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 11:44am
Predicted32 degrees at kick off on Friday. LOL

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:13pm
And Trapped was arguing with me to play it at 12 on Saturday

Bus is 200gl (70euro I make that), he'll hang around till we're all ready to leave the stadium area, so once we cover that we're donating money to help rebuild a region destroyed by forest fires a few weeks ago

Few trees will be planted in our honour with names attached and certificates etc if anyone wants to have their name immortalised for the next 100 years

After, we've arranged to meet in Buffalo bar, I'll give ya all directions, tis in an area with loads of bars, Dublin, nati, London some of the names of the pubs, bands playing, I'm sure a spot of karaoke involved too
Spoon-inho View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoon-inho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

1. Babbsballs (CF)
5. damogufc (RB/CF)
6. PB (LB/RB/WINGS)
7. El_nino (CB/LB)
9. Flaghunter (GK)
10. Keitho5 (C) (CM)
11. Green cleary (CB)
12 gabrieléire (LM)
13 Walshey (CM)
14 Smiffy (LB)
15 MJD
16 Declan McCabe (GK)
17 Daboi
19. Trapped (CM)

27. Spoon-inho (rb)

I'll pay the the €10 coz I'm sound.... Up the Ra!!!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:32pm
Either where the #27 or stay at home

I said where cause you'll not be wearing it...

Edited by PhilliyK - 30 Aug 2017 at 1:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic