Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

La Liga 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Sky Sports have lost the rights for La Liga to Eleven Sports. Time to cancel my subscription.

Who are they?
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Sky Sports have lost the rights for La Liga to Eleven Sports. Time to cancel my subscription.

Who are they?

By the sounds of it, they could be a sports rights agency. They might end up selling them on to Sky or BT. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:52pm

Who are they?
They’re owned by the Leeds United owner apparently. Never heard of them until 15 minutes ago.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 1:35pm

Wo are they?

Akkrington Stanley
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:14pm
Read a while back that Sky were happy to let them go as the viewing figures were brutal
Some people just deserve a slap
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Read a while back that Sky were happy to let them go as the viewing figures were brutal

So it's just MC Hammered who is sitting in the gaff with the curtains drawn watching La Liga all weekend? It's a pain in the bollox anyway. I'll prob have to go all in on the dodgy box in terms of my tv based football watching strategy. 
El Puto Amo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

So it's just MC Hammered who is sitting in the gaff with the curtains drawn watching La Liga all weekend? It's a pain in the bollox anyway. I'll prob have to go all in on the dodgy box in terms of my tv based football watching strategy. 
LOL
Not sure what they class as poor numbers but that's what it said anyway. Only really watched the big games myself, will have to go the streaming route now
Some people just deserve a slap
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:42pm

I would like to be kept in the loop as to dodgy box options.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 3:14pm
read the android box thread all infoz in there 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 3:52pm

Would watch La Liga every weekend! if Sky don't show the matches I'll be in the same boat as yourself.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Would watch La Liga every weekend! if Sky don't show the matches I'll be in the same boat as yourself.
Yeah, I’d watch way more Spanish football than EPL. Only have Sky Sports for that reason.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Rovers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 4:01pm
Same here, love la liga, watch it probably more than EPL. Best league in the world.
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Thumbs Up
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I’ve yet to see anything on an android box or similar that is as easy to use or as good quality as watching on a Sky HD box.

As You Were
Three in a row
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by The Rovers The Rovers wrote:

Same here, love la liga, watch it probably more than EPL. Best league in the world.
But as I'm sure you know it isn't the #greatestleagueintheworld

Edited by thebronze14 - 02 May 2018 at 5:52pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:58pm
1-0 after 10 minutes. Great move involving Sergi Roberto, Coutinho, and Suarez, finished off by a Suarez volley at the back post.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:00pm
1-1, Ronaldo, first real break by Real. Great piece of play by Kroos to start the move.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:30pm
Messi with the reducer there on Ramos.

Typical Messi.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic