Opening day fixtures just announced. 

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Replies:
Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:07pm
Atletico and Villarreal will play their first two games away because of work on their grounds so their fixtures are reversed.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:11pm
Wouldn't mind something similar to a repeat of Sevilla Espanyol on the opening weekend of last year, finished 6-4 to Sevilla

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:23pm
I'm looking forward to seeing Girona. First time in the top flight. Great fixture for them to start with. How are Valencia looking now?

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing Girona. First time in the top flight. Great fixture for them to start with. How are Valencia looking now?
It is a really lovely town that I only ever saw because of Ryanair! Would be well worth a trip for a game.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It is a really lovely town that I only ever saw because of Ryanair! Would be well worth a trip for a game.
Great, I'll be there myself in 3 weeks time.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:41pm
Was only reading this earlier, would love to go back. It might be of some use to you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/48-hours-in/girona-city-guide-catalonia-spain-what-to-do-weekend-break-48-hours-best-restaurants-bars-hotels-a7845406.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/48-hours-in/girona-city-guide-catalonia-spain-what-to-do-weekend-break-48-hours-best-restaurants-bars-hotels-a7845406.html

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:51pm

Hard to say, awful lot of change at the club. Enzo Perez and Diego Alves are gone (for a combined 3.3m Dead), new manager, some players could still leave. Oh, and Negredo is back because nobody will take him. A season without them being in a relegation battle for most of the season would be nice at this stage

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Hard to say, awful lot of change at the club. Enzo Perez and Diego Alves are gone (for a combined 3.3m Dead), new manager, some players could still leave. Oh, and Negredo is back because nobody will take him. A season without them being in a relegation battle for most of the season would be nice at this stage

I'm waiting (dreading) the day Newcastle are linked with him.

In all fairness he usually starts the season well then drifts off if

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:31pm
Girona are getting quite a few City fringe players on loan

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah, I see Roberts is being linked with them and Jason Denayer publicly stated he didn't want to go there. What is the link? I assume that it is through Pep?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:50pm
A feeder club set up and Guardiola's brother works for Girona as an advisor

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah, I see Roberts is being linked with them and Jason Denayer publicly stated he didn't want to go there. What is the link? I assume that it is through Pep?

I think EPL clubs should be sending their kids on loan abroad. Learn more about the continental style of play. They always seem to opt for other English sides. 

Anyway back to La Liga  - 
Hard to see Barca topping Madrid this season. With Ronaldo on fire and experience in the team they will be hard to beat in the league and Champ league.

-------------

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:43pm
Looking forward to the new season. Madrid slight favourites, but Barca are always going to be a threat. If they can bring in a central midfielder to help out Rakitic and Busquets (not Coutinho) I'd have them as favourites. Thiago is exactly what they need, their transfers have been awful in recent years.
I think Semedo might be a great signing at right back though. Looks far better suited to Barcelona than the Barca born Bellerin. He might be able to replicate (to some degree) what Alves did, helping control a game from right back.

Interesting to see how Sevilla do this season.
Lost Sampaoli, Vitolo, Iborra, Nasri, Jovetic, Konoplyanka and Vietto. Great to see Banega back though.

Madrid continue to make brilliant signings..Ceballos is outstanding and appears to have a great attitude. Bit of a risk going into the season with Benzema as the only number 9. Morata was very good at filling in, squad depth won them the trophies last year.

Hopefully Atletico get off to a good start this year. Moving into the new stadium in gameweek 4 might cause them problems, the Calderon record was excellent under Simeone. Could take a while to get used to the new surroundings.
No players coming in for the start of the season due to the transfer ban, but Vitolo signed and loaned to Las Palmas, and potentially Costa in January as well, those signings would leave them very well equipped for a strong finish. Two perfect players for Simeone.

Marcelino was excellent at Villarreal and now he is in charge of Valencia. I hope he can sort that mess out. It'll be much tougher managing up at Valencia than it was at Villarreal. Apparently he identified Nani, Enzo and Alves as players he wanted to get out as soon as he arrived. Two of them gone so far.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Looking forward to the new season. Madrid slight favourites, but Barca are always going to be a threat. If they can bring in a central midfielder to help out Rakitic and Busquets (not Coutinho) I'd have them as favourites. Thiago is exactly what they need, their transfers have been awful in recent years.
I think Semedo might be a great signing at right back though. Looks far better suited to Barcelona than the Barca born Bellerin. He might be able to replicate (to some degree) what Alves did, helping control a game from right back.

Lost Sampaoli, Vitolo, Iborra, Nasri, Jovetic, Konoplyanka and Vietto.
Great to see Banega back though.

Madrid continue to make brilliant signings..Ceballos is outstanding and appears to have a great attitude. Bit of a risk going into the season with Benzema as the only number 9. Morata was very good at filling in, squad depth won them the trophies last year.

Hopefully Atletico get off to a good start this year. Moving into the new stadium in gameweek 4 might cause them problems, the Calderon record was excellent under Simeone. Could take a while to get used to the new surroundings.
No players coming in for the start of the season due to the transfer ban, but Vitolo signed and loaned to Las Palmas, and potentially Costa in January as well, those signings would leave them very well equipped for a strong finish. Two perfect players for Simeone.

Marcelino was excellent at Villarreal and now he is in charge of Valencia. I hope he can sort that mess out. It'll be much tougher managing up at Valencia than it was at Villarreal. Apparently he identified Nani, Enzo and Alves as players he wanted to get out as soon as he arrived. Two of them gone so far.

And Monchi, probably the biggest loss of them all

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:59pm
Apparently Oscar Arias the lad who is taking over from Monchi was working very close to him at Sevilla since 2013 and was a key member of his team. They expect a smooth transition.

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 11:26am
I seen Barca play a few years ago. Must see if I can get to a Madrid game this season.
Anybody how if it's hard to get tickets?

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 6:43pm
You can buy them direct from the club's website and they're usually not to hard to come by.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:45am
World transfer record about to be broken, Real Madrid agree a deal in principle with Monaco to sign Mbappe for £161m

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 12:21pm
Psg and Barca announce press conference for 11 and 11:30 Neymar????

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:44pm
Girona 2-0 up against Atletico after 25 minutes of their La Liga debut. Incredible start.

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:42pm
Griezmann sent off for diving and dissent now. Looked like the wrong decision.

I think that's twice in a week they've wrongly sent someone off for diving.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:59pm
Great comeback from Atleti Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 10:52pm
Valencia leading at the Bernabeu with 10 minutes left.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 10:54pm
Ah FFS.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 1:29am
I had a team night out so I didn't see the game, but I heard Valencia were excellent. Delighted to see Kondogbia fit right in. Asensio is going to be a truly world class player though, what a signing for Real

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 4:29am
At the Madrid game last night. Very open game and Valencia very good on the counter.    Bale didn't try a leg and benzema's finishing was terrible. Nordic's is a joy to watch.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:29am
Heading over in two weeks to Madrid.

Getafe v Barca at 16.15 local
Atleti v Malaga at 20.45 local

Anyone been to either ?

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:42am
Think Getafe is about 45 minutes from the City Centre on the metro and then a 10 minute walk. Was supposed to go and see them last time I was in Madrid but I was way too hungover to sit through a match, I'd gone to see Real Madrid the day before. I'm fairly sure that Getafe whack up the prices when Real or Barca are playing, think I read €80 per ticket before.

Atletico are in a new stadium now, no idea where it is.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 8:17pm
Levante got a point away at Real Madrid earlier today.

Barcelona 1-0 up against Espanyol. Messi well offside for the goal.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 9:53pm
5-0 win for Barca. Messi hat-trick. 4 point gap already over Real Madrid. So much for a crisis at Barcelona.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 10:06pm
Was Dembele playing Franko? 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Was Dembele playing Franko? 
Came on towards the end. He'd an assist for the Suarez goal.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:32pm
I hadnt realised loic remy had joined las palmas. Could be a decent signing for them. scored tonight away to malaga. Las palmas are a lovely side to watch. Enjoyed watching them last season.

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:20am
They tend to bring in tidy footballers. Even at the moment, they have the likes of Halilovic, Jonathan Viera, and Aquilani. All lads who play good stuff

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 9:50pm
Ronaldo has been sh*te tonight.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 10:55pm
What a performance from Real Betis. Barca 8 clear already.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 10:57pm
Wow betis snatch it in the 94 min.....

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:12am
A load of the lads were waiting on Real Madrid at 1/14 on, absolute madness throwing a team into a bet at that price. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

A load of the lads were waiting on Real Madrid at 1/14 on, absolute madness throwing a team into a bet at that price. 
Betis were for about 10 seconds 100/1. Just after 90 minutes. By the time I clicked on it, they'd gone down to 25's. Didn't bother then. I'm fuming.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:21am
Ive always said it benzema is the real glue that holds that frontline together. When hes not there real are not the same. They shouldnt have let morato go either.

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:31am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Ive always said it benzema is the real glue that holds that frontline together. When hes not there real are not the same. They shouldnt have let morato go either.

Agreed fully on Benzema, I watch Real weekly and he does a lot of the unseen dirty work in the forward line to benefit his team mates.

France would have won the Euro's if he wasn't overlooked Angry

Absolute stupidity by the Madrid board by selling Morata, to have the naivety to not even bring in someone as a stop gap on loan or a proven striker in La Liga (Negredo pie in the sky name) to see them through the lesser games in the league was silly. 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 11:25am
things change so quickly, Real piss all over Barca in the Super cup and are gonna walk the league 5 games later 7 points and 11 goals behind.

Good time to back Real to win the league

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

things change so quickly, Real piss all over Barca in the Super cup and are gonna walk the league 5 games later 7 points and 11 goals behind.

Good time to back Real to win the league
They're 11/8 with Powers

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:56pm
Already a good bit behind even at this early stage. So.e tough games in la liga aswell. Barca looking good so far this season even without neymar.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 9:43pm
Absolutely mental game at the Benito Villamarin. Valencia 4-0 up with 15 minutes to go, Betis bring it back to 4-3 with 3 goals in 5 minutes, Valencia then go on and score 2 more, finishes 6-3 

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 11:21am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Absolutely mental game at the Benito Villamarin. Valencia 4-0 up with 15 minutes to go, Betis bring it back to 4-3 with 3 goals in 5 minutes, Valencia then go on and score 2 more, finishes 6-3 

Both teams have been great to watch this season! Goals galore.

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 7:16pm

Lost Sampaoli, Vitolo, Iborra, Nasri, Jovetic, Konoplyanka and Vietto. Great to see Banega back though.

Marcelino excellent at Valencia so far too. Brilliant coach.

Goncalo Guedes is phenomenal.

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:54pm
Sevilla falling apart in the last week. Two thumpings.

Do Valencia with the potential to challenge for the title? Serious run of form so far. Have only seen a few minutes of them this season. Caught a good few games of theirs last season, they looked like an absolute rabble. It would be some turnaround if they stay right up there this season.

Always had a soft spot for them since their great team of the early 00's. Hector Cuper Clap

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 12:54am

Marcelino excellent at Valencia so far too. Brilliant coach.

Goncalo Guedes is phenomenal.

He is incredible, Sane is the only winger I can think of in similar or better form right now. I'd love to see him stay at Valencia after this season, but I can't see PSG allowing it. Pleasantly surprised at how the club is doing so far this season, early days but Marcelino has them so pumped up. Zaza winning player of the month last month just a sign of the improvement. Please god they can at least stay in the top 4 this season, and actually build on it as opposed to what happened in Nuno's 2nd season

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:30pm
Barca with a 8 pt lead will be hard to catch.
You'd imagine Real will have to do the double over them to catch up.

Before today they won 13 straight away games. A record for the top 5 leagues.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 11:07pm
Only 4 clear of Valencia.

Didn't see todays game but fantastic result for Girona.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 5:08pm
Barca win 3-0 at Leganes. 11 points clear of Real and Atletico. Madrid derby tonight so one of them you'd feel will be out of the running or both of them if it's a draw. First derby in the Metropolitano.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: stokeirish
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 6:52pm

Barca win 3-0 at Leganes. 11 points clear of Real and Atletico. Madrid derby tonight so one of them you'd feel will be out of the running or both of them if it's a draw. First derby in the Metropolitano.

Madrid thrashed Barca in the super cup at the start of the season and I thought Barca would struggle but have come back strong from it. Looking good for the league this season

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 7:35pm
Valencia are unbeaten all season and just won 8 in a row.
Surely this can't be the same team Gary managed.

Hard to see Madrid catching Barca now.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Valencia are unbeaten all season and just won 8 in a row.
Surely this can't be the same team Gary managed.

Hard to see Madrid catching Barca now.

It's not.

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Anyone been to either ?

How was the trip Gary?

I'm thinking of going over at Easter next year.

I was hoping to see Real but they are playing away that weekend.

Atletico , Gefafe and Leganes are all playing at home that weekend. Typical!
But should at least get tickets to one of the games.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 3:10pm
Heading over myself to Madrid on the 23rd Feb for the weekend. Real Madrid are home to Alaves, Leganes are at home Las Palmas and Rayo are at home in the second division to somebody. 

Will go to whatever match is on the Saturday, Real Madrid would get first pick, even though I hate them. Tickets are €40 for Real and are easy to get. Neither Leganes or Rayo have English versions of their websites. Will ask my Spanish speaking friend to have a look if Real are playing on the Sunday.

I'd much prefer to go to see Atletico than Real. I've already been to the Bernabeu for a match.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: deiseblue
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 3:33pm
Myself & a friend went to Bilbao on the 18th , took in Athletic v Villareal & v HSV Berlin but the highlight was a trip to Eibar beating Real Betis 5-0 , 50 minutes by bus from Bilbao , got slaughtered on Spanish brandy pre & post match with the locals - most welcoming fans ever.
Highly recommended Bilbao is a wonderful city & only less than 2 hours flight away

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 3:45pm
Rayo is a great spot for a game. Went there last year for one and we were behind the goal. Brilliant craic. Fans are basically all quite left wing. General smell of weed the whole time as well, mind, so you'd want to be cool with that.

We were at Atleti v Leganes the night before and it was grand but the Rayo game was far better craic, even though it finished 0-0 and Atleti won 2-0.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:59pm
Sevilla rolling over for Real yet again. 5-0 and it's not yet half time

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 10:41am
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu
Date: Saturday, 23 December
Kick-off: 12:00 GMT

With Madrid 11 points off Barcelona this is a must win game.

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:05am
Haven't really followed Spanish football but how are Real doing so badly this season? 

Poor defence/attitude? 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:06am
Will it be televised?

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:16am
On Sky Sports

Can't wait for this. Biggest match in world football. Clap

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:44am

Anyone been to either ?
How was the trip Gary?
I'm thinking of going over at Easter next year.
I was hoping to see Real but they are playing away that weekend.
Atletico , Gefafe and Leganes are all playing at home that weekend. Typical!
But should at least get tickets to one of the games.
Only seeing this now.

Great weekend, second time in Madrid.

Only caught the Getafe-Barca game.

Recommend Getafe for their quaint old skool stadium.

Got the metro 20-25 mins south from Gran Via.
Had a beer beside the station and walked through a laneway through apartments and there was the stadium in front of you.

Stood beside Casillas's mot, the TV wan. Absolute stunner.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:47am

On Sky Sports

Two best teams in the world too.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:47am

On Sky Sports
FOX News Classico XI ;

Casillas
Puyol-Hierro-Koeman-Roberto Carlos
Xavi-Zidane
Cruijff-Di Stefano-CRonaldo
Messi

No room for Maradona, Romario, Ramos, Stoichkov, Puskas, Suarez (original), Ronaldo (ditto), Ronaldinho, Gento, Butragueno etc etc

Thoughts ?

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:03pm

On Sky Sports
FOX News Classico XI ;

Casillas
Xavi-Zidane
Messi

No room for Maradona, Romario, Ramos, Stoichkov, Puskas, Suarez (original), Ronaldo (ditto), Ronaldinho, Gento, Butragueno etc etc

Thoughts ?

It's an outrage that Julian Faubert hasnt been considered for this list.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:03pm
Or Thomas Gravesen

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:13pm
In all seriousness, that's some front 6 in that combined XI.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:16pm

On Sky Sports
FOX News Classico XI ;

Casillas
Xavi-Zidane
Messi

Thoughts ?
Very tough call this one. Don't think Maradona lived up to expectations at Barca. He only won a Copa Del Rey I think. I think Athletic and Real Sociedad both won leagues while he was there. I loved the Barca team of the early 90's. Romario and Stoichkov were lethal together. Ronaldo was amazing in his season at Barcelona, he wasn't the same player when he joined Real Madrid but was still outstanding. Michael Laudrup worth a mention? He was class as well. I'd probably have Raul in the team.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:24pm
Yes I thought of Raul Gonzalez but typed El Buitre instead.

Hugo Sanchez ?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:42pm

On Sky Sports
FOX News Classico XI ;

Casillas
Xavi-Zidane
Messi

Thoughts ?
Very tough call this one. Don't think Maradona lived up to expectations at Barca. He only won a Copa Del Rey I think. I think Athletic and Real Sociedad both won leagues while he was there. I loved the Barca team of the early 90's. Romario and Stoichkov were lethal together. Ronaldo was amazing in his season at Barcelona, he wasn't the same player when he joined Real Madrid but was still outstanding. Michael Laudrup worth a mention? He was class as well. I'd probably have Raul in the team.

Jesus some team and hard to pick.....

Look at the players you have to leave out....

you can add

RVN
Figo
Bale
Modric
Robben
Hagi
Cannavaro

Actually there is just too many players to choose from.

The best Barca XI v the best Real Madrid would be some line up

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:49pm

Who would Ronaldo, Figo, Laudrup, Hagi and Luis Enrique play for ? 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 1:35pm
Rivaldo was always a favourite of mine!

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

His Hat trick against Valencia in 2001 was the best I’ve ever seen.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Reildogg
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 1:50pm

On Sky Sports

FOX News Classico XI ;

Casillas
Xavi-Zidane
Messi

Thoughts ?

Jesus some team and hard to pick.....

Look at the players you have to leave out....

you can add

RVN
Figo
Bale
Modric
Robben
Hagi
Cannavaro

Actually there is just too many players to choose from.

Van Nil!!??

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:06pm

To secure a place in the champions league

That Barca side fairly underachieved.

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm
Beckham not on the list what a joke 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:43pm

To secure a place in the champions league

That Barca side fairly underachieved.
Van Gaal !!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 3:07pm

Zubizaretta
Dani Alves
Puyol
Koeman
van Bronkhurst
Xavi
Iniesta
Suarez (original)
Cruijff
Laudrup
Messi

Casillas
Ramos
Hierro
Sanchis
Camacho
Michel
Zidane
Di Stefano
CRonaldo
Ronaldo
Puskas

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 6:40pm

Zubizaretta
Dani Alves
Puyol
Koeman
van Bronkhurst
Xavi
Iniesta
Suarez (original)
Cruijff
Laudrup
Messi

Shows how good the forwards are when you can leave out players like Eto'o, Villa, Rivaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, and even Henry to a lesser extent.

-------------

Posted By: max
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 6:59pm
Neymar too.

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 6:22pm
Atletico Madrid are after getting themselves right back into contention to win La Liga, massive game for them tonight away to Espanyol.

Hoping Real vs Barca lives up to it's billing, can't help but think it'll be a cagey affair with very few goals. 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 8:56pm
Don't understand Simeone playing Torres ahead of Gameiro

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:02pm
Agreed fully, he offers absolutely nothing up front anymore.

I've Atleti backed to make it worse!

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:22pm

I've Atleti backed to make it worse!

Same

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:27pm
They've shown zero ambition to win the game, absolutely horrible to watch.

La Liga for the most part is gone sh*te to watch, outside of the top 5/6 there's a real lack of goals being scored.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:39pm

La Liga for the most part is gone sh*te to watch, outside of the top 5/6 there's a real lack of goals being scored.

Spanish lower league games are desperate for goals.

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:47pm
In the boozer, they’re not showing the game. Are Atletico worth a shout at 7/4?

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:49pm

In the boozer, they’re not showing the game. Are Atletico worth a shout at 7/4?

There has hardly been a chance, Torres should be coming off soon for Gameiro and Correa came on for Thomas! decent price.

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:51pm
Simeone moaning on the touchline yet continues to watch Torres standing up front doing f**k all. 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:55pm
Godin LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:15pm
Espanyol score

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 10:55am
Was looking forward to watching El Classico tonight, but it’s on at lunchtime? WTF

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 11:41am
Very defensive line up from Zidane.

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:00pm

Very defensive line up from Zidane.

I hope thats sarcasm....

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:00pm

Any live streams please mis amigos?

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Any live streams please mis amigos?

http://firstrowsportes.net/soccer/real-madrid-vs-barcelona-krk58684c?l=1331794671" rel="nofollow - http://firstrowsportes.net/soccer/real-madrid-vs-barcelona-krk58684c?l=1331794671

No Gerry Armstrong either Clap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net