You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League 17/18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 2:56pm
Ramadan ends on 14 June.

They have an exemption for "travelling", for the period they are away from home before their first match.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Ramos first goal 25/1. He's bought me a few pints in the past Cool

Ohhhhh Football Friend
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 3:07pm
They're not fasting today and tomorrow, Liverpool physio confirmed it
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ramadan ends on 14 June.

They have an exemption for "travelling", for the period they are away from home before their first match.
Is that the day of the opening World Cup game? Might be a good day to go to the East End for some food!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ramadan ends on 14 June.

Is that the day of the opening World Cup game? Might be a good day to go to the East End for some food!

Aye. The Ruskies vs The Saudis on at 4 o'clock 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:23pm
Think I've read before that a lot of sport stars get an exemption. I know Ozil has before anyway.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Think I've read before that a lot of sport stars get an exemption. I know Ozil has before anyway.
Watching Ozil at times you'd swear he was permanently observing Ramadan.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:39pm
I was going to put that in my post LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 6:59am
very hard match to call, on the one hand Liverpool have been brilliant this season and deserve to win it imo, on the other hand Real Madrid are going for 3 in a row and they just know how to win big games and have all the experience. 

I hope Real win but you couldn’t begrudge Liverpool winning either. 

3-1 Madrid 😉🙏
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:03am
Game on

RTE 2/BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 4K UHD/BT You Tube channel/on the BT app and on the BT Sport website.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:24am
Very hard to call.

Real going for history. Not since Bayern / Ajax in the 70’s has a team won 3 in a row.
It would make Zidane a god too.
For long periods against Juve and Bayern they were second best and their league form shows this team needs fresh blood.
I read 6/7 of the players that played against Liverpool 4 years ago will play tonight. For Liverpool that number is zero.

Liverpool have been the best team in the tournament.
Talk of an easy draw is bull as you can only beat what’s in front of you and they have been convincing in each game. Scored at least 5 against every team. 

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 8:36am
Well the big day in club football has arrived, and nearly every pub in Ireland will be infected with the worse type of gobshoite you can imagine, coonts in Liverpool tops speaking in scouse rhymes from their well positioned seats or better known as barstoolers, hopefully by the time it gets to the 90th minute this game is done and all these w**kers have slinked out the side exits like a river of blood running down the street so I can enjoy my fckin pints in peace
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Game on

RTE 2/BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 4K UHD/BT You Tube channel/on the BT app and on the BT Sport website.

cant believe its not on Uk terrestrial TV ( not that I would of watched UTV)

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

very hard match to call, on the one hand Liverpool have been brilliant this season and deserve to win it imo, on the other hand Real Madrid are going for 3 in a row and they just know how to win big games and have all the experience. 

I hope Real win but you couldn’t begrudge Liverpool winning either. 

3-1 Madrid 😉🙏
I can and will!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:22am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Well the big day in club football has arrived, and nearly every pub in Ireland will be infected with the worse type of gobshoite you can imagine, coonts in Liverpool tops speaking in scouse rhymes from their well positioned seats or better known as barstoolers, hopefully by the time it gets to the 90th minute this game is done and all these w**kers have slinked out the side exits like a river of blood running down the street so I can enjoy my fckin pints in peace

You'd be better off sulking at home until the game is over.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:25am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

If Liverpool win he would be better off staying there until about 2050.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:42am
Karius 10/1 and navas 12/1 to be booked. One of them bound to be timewasting at the end. And the ref has carded a keeper in 2 out of the last  5 finals hes had.....

Edit: thats what i got them at. In to 7/1 and 4/1 respectively Ouch

Edited by eboue16 - 26 May 2018 at 9:45am
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Fck that the quare wan would have me worn out, you be one of them annoying coonts in the newtown house today horse ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879>
  Share Topic