You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Fitzinho Fitzinho wrote:

Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Bought bitcoin @ the weekend (not for investment purposes) Tis fairly straight forward to get going with it. Was around €12.5k for 1 when I bought.

f**k me! €12.5k is to much of a gamble for my liking when you could potentially end up with nothing. Crazy!

It's 12.5k for one but you can buy less than one. You can buy €100 worth or .00014 bitcoin (I made that number up to illustrate) 

I presume 9F bought a bit, not one just to see

I bought .0022 of 1
It was just to pay an IPTV subscription
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:16pm
I own some Ripple. Took a big hit yesterday alright but still in profit for what I bought it at.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:20pm
I invested in some Ripple yesterday and it's already paying off. I am 0.5lbs up on yesterday

http://www.galaxychocolate.co.uk/images/products/Choco-16.png
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by Fitzinho Fitzinho wrote:

Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

Bought bitcoin @ the weekend (not for investment purposes) Tis fairly straight forward to get going with it. Was around €12.5k for 1 when I bought.

f**k me! €12.5k is to much of a gamble for my liking when you could potentially end up with nothing. Crazy!

It's 12.5k for one but you can buy less than one. You can buy €100 worth or .00014 bitcoin (I made that number up to illustrate) 

I presume 9F bought a bit, not one just to see

I bought .0022 of 1
It was just to pay an IPTV subscription

Ah right, was thinking the only two reasons to buy bitcoins were for investments purposes and to purchase drugs online LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I invested in some Ripple yesterday and it's already paying off. I am 0.5lbs up on yesterday

Tj, you haven't a clue how this works, which makes you like most of us, but your unfunny spamming of this thread will see you get a 2 day ban
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Tj, you haven't a clue how this works, which makes you like most of us, but your unfunny spamming of this thread will see you get a 2 day ban

Sure I do.  You go into Centra and order some Ripple.  They youngsters call it mining.  A lot of people including myself think its Flakey.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Sure I do.  You go into Centra and order some Ripple.  They youngsters call it mining.  A lot of people including myself think its Flakey.
Ohhhhhhh TJ looking for a short break away , holidays are on the way Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 12:51pm
bump

its hovering just over the $10k mark at the moment with concerns the Ruskis and Chinese are planning to crack down on it.

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it close to $20k sometime around November? That's some tumble.

Edited by colemanY2K - 17 Jan 2018 at 12:52pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm
Until you can buy everyday items with these magic beans then its not a currency

heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 1:22pm
€19k a month ago, cY2K
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

€19k a month ago, cY2K

€12.5k 2 weeks ago
€8.5k today
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

€19k a month ago, cY2K

€12.5k 2 weeks ago
€8.5k today

the ponzi scheme is over. many people made a lot of money on the way up and it will break them if they lose it. imagine making a mil off a few hundred quid and then losing it all...

the smart money has left the building
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 2:42pm
What a shocking drop, oh wait it was trading at or 1 or 2k at the start fo the year
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 2:45pm
Gaz what's the brother in law thinking in all of this?

My brother works with a Hungarian guy and he and family members back home had all bought some a few years ago, they sold them in December. Loads of his family got like 100k+, which is an absolute fortune for where they are lving. Great story to hear Thumbs Up
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 3:31pm
The whole crypto currency market collapsed in the last 2 days not just Bitcoin
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

The whole crypto currency market collapsed in the last 2 days not just Bitcoin

doesn't mean that's the end of it though, its a long game, a very long game Wink
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 3:58pm
Probably a good time to invest
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Probably a good time to invest

no it's not. it's really really not. i have been and will continuing to be urging people to avoid these things. Most people have absolute no idea what they are investing in. they are massive ponzi schemes and people should not be risking money they cant afford to lose.

sure if you have 10k to waste and fancy a punt it could go up 500% next year but it doesnt mean it's a good time to invest.

avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
  Share Topic