You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 3:16am
Just like myself, what an epic trip Big smile
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 5:08pm
The Georgians were impossible to deal with last time around, and I think the Scots had the same issues, in terms of getting info on tickets for away fans. It seems that it may be the same this time around.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Le Renard Le Renard wrote:

Would you know what date the ticket applications will start on the FAI website?

Usually about 4 weeks beforehand. Probably hear about them here first.
The dark side.. And the light
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by davidearls123 davidearls123 wrote:

I know its early, but I'm just wondering about tickets for the away game in September.

I went to my first ever away game in Vienna when McClean scored the winner, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I cant wait to go to another away game so I've decided to go to the Georgia game.

It was someone else who got the ticket for me to Vienna and all I know is he got most of the information he needed from this forum!

I'm just wondering when, how, from who do I get tickets for the game? Or when they are released?

Thanks!

Contact the FAI and make sure to register with them and buy tickets in your own name. Will serve you better when tickets are in high demamd
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
Le Renard View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Le Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 1:44pm
Would you know what date the ticket applications will start on the FAI website?
davidearls123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidearls123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 4:56pm
Thanks! Smile
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:57pm
You can get them from the FAI    www.fai.ie

There is also a supporters club near you, who run buses to all the home games which may interest you, if you are looking for like minded souls to meet     https://www.facebook.com/RISSCW/

Welcome aboard, and Georiga should be even better craic than Vienna and a lot cheaper 
I know nothing :-)
davidearls123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidearls123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:02pm
I know its early, but I'm just wondering about tickets for the away game in September.

I went to my first ever away game in Vienna when McClean scored the winner, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I cant wait to go to another away game so I've decided to go to the Georgia game.

It was someone else who got the ticket for me to Vienna and all I know is he got most of the information he needed from this forum!

I'm just wondering when, how, from who do I get tickets for the game? Or when they are released?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic