You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgia Tickets
    Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:34pm
Sweet. Thanks Darragh.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sponsored Links

Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:32pm
Got an email saying collection was from the team hotel (Tbilisi Marriott Hotel, 13 Shota Rustaveli Avenue) on Friday from 09.00 → 15.00 and then 19.00 → 21.00 or at the match venue on Saturday from 13.00 → 15.00 and to contact Joe McGlue when you get there
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Lads last time we were there there was 440. Not a hope in hell 1000 are travelling. 

986 for Moldova - far easier destination and 642 for Serbia. 1000 for Georgia LOL

Can't see anywhere near 1000 be lucky with 700 given it's the only real away trip this year
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:04pm
Anyone hear what the craic is with collecting tickets? FAI ticket office said they'd let me know when details were sorted after the team landed on Thursday. Not a peep since though.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 12:58pm
Lads last time we were there there was 440. Not a hope in hell 1000 are travelling. 

986 for Moldova - far easier destination and 642 for Serbia. 1000 for Georgia LOL

Edited by kearney304 - 01 Sep 2017 at 1:00pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 10:13am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

1000 ?  this will be very interesting indeed as i would guess anywhere between 700 - 800 at the very very most and that is been really generous

Surprised to hear from talking to others when I say I was going to Georgia that the reply was yea such and such are going . There will be a few on the fiddle alright but a good few new faces on board
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 9:55am
1000 ?  this will be very interesting indeed as i would guess anywhere between 700 - 800 at the very very most and that is been really generous
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 8:38am
So 1000 travelling according to the fai be interesting to see how many actually turn up or have been on the harvest for Wales
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:53pm
Yeah will bell them tomorrow
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

No sign of mine yet
You best give them a ring tomorrow before it's too late, although you will pick one up at the team hotel if all else fails, maybe you could suggest it on the phone
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:21pm
No sign of mine yet
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Was really hoping this would be collection only with names recorded.

All this means is people got to boost their away record just before Wales away for the low low price of €2.

That's what they did the last time in Tbilisi but it didn't seem to make a blind bit of difference for many fans as far as Scotland away was concerned
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:49am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

mine arrived yesterday 

as for scanning at the gate nothing done in belgrade or chisinau 

Pretty sure they scanned tickets going into the ground in Chisnau.

Now I was there early enough to help with flags and stuff so could have been a case they did the first few guys and when the wave of fans arrived they said f**k it just look and let them in.

Yeah they were 100% scanned in Chisinau. Whether that information was collected by the FAI however is another matter.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

mine arrived yesterday 

Pretty sure they scanned tickets going into the ground in Chisnau.

Now I was there early enough to help with flags and stuff so could have been a case they did the first few guys and when the wave of fans arrived they said f**k it just look and let them in.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:35am
Originally posted by willmcc83 willmcc83 wrote:

Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Was really hoping this would be collection only with names recorded.

All this means is people got to boost their away record just before Wales away for the low low price of €2.
A great opportunity missed

It's almost like they had a brainstorming session to work out the worst possible way to handle this and then went with the outcome. 
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:32am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Unless they do take a record of what tickets were scanned in at the gate. 

f**k it, I cant worry about these things. If my records not good enough, so be it, Ill still be going to Wales and having a good weekend on the scrounge for tickets. 

not a hope in hell

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:27am
mine arrived yesterday 

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:17am
Unless they do take a record of what tickets were scanned in at the gate. 

f**k it, I cant worry about these things. If my records not good enough, so be it, Ill still be going to Wales and having a good weekend on the scrounge for tickets. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic