You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish harp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 11:15pm
for a first time buyer is there anyway I can buy a st for the south stand lower ?
Sponsored Links

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

For those interested there is still seats left in the singing section if your are looking to move in to it. They will refund you the difference in price as well

You seeing that on TM or have you heard elsewhere? I've already three in SS but added a fourth ST yesterday and closest I could get was 115 - only a few of those available. 113 was blocked out too
Rung the number at lunch time and they switched me. They said there was a few left
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 6:38am

Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

For those interested there is still seats left in the singing section if your are looking to move in to it. They will refund you the difference in price as well

You seeing that on TM or have you heard elsewhere? I've already three in SS but added a fourth ST yesterday and closest I could get was 115 - only a few of those available. 113 was blocked out too
Rung the number at lunch time and they switched me. They said there was a few left

Thanks. Will give them a go
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:01pm
Loads in 113 at the moment. Still can't pick 114 though.
The dark side.. And the light
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:56pm
Try phoning. If you have an account direct with the FAI, which you will, they may be able to help. They don't always put all available seats up on the map.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 5:03pm
Is anyone else not able to view the upgrade/change option?
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:50am
Haven't seen 114 make general sale in a while, a few pairs were up yesterday and Saturday too. 

Huge drop off in sales I expect. Lots who bought for last campaign didn't bother renewing. Next batch will be an even harder sell if we do poorly in Nations League
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:03am
After the Euro's there was a big jump in season ticket sales, understandable as lots of new fans went along and we had a decent tournament, but the reality of watching us play at home and the feelgood factor has waned, throw in some utterly uninspiring games this year. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:17am
I would have thought with 4 games in Euro 2020 being in Dublin that season ticket subscriptions would remain at their current levels. Surely having a season ticket would be your best bet at getting a ticket.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:26am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I would have thought with 4 games in Euro 2020 being in Dublin that season ticket subscriptions would remain at their current levels. Surely having a season ticket would be your best bet at getting a ticket.

Most people probably wouldn't think that far ahead.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:28am

I've been clean now for six full years, feels great.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Most people probably wouldn't think that far ahead.

Never thought of it either LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 5:38pm

Id imagine tickets for euro 2020 be similar to the euro 2016 ones so a good away record was much more important than having a season ticket 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Id imagine tickets for euro 2020 be similar to the euro 2016 ones so a good away record was much more important than having a season ticket 
I’d a fairly sh*te away record and got tickets for the Belgium game through FAI allocation.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 6:11pm

I’d a fairly sh*te away record and got tickets for the Belgium game through FAI allocation.

+1. Basically no always after Poland 12, but 4*3 consecutive season tickets, got 3 Sweden and 3 Belgium tickets.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

+1. Basically no always after Poland 12, but 4*3 consecutive season tickets, got 3 Sweden and 3 Belgium tickets.

no season tickets and no away tickets, fair few duo packages bought, got 3 tickets for Sweden game, so no idea how they worked it out
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:56pm
Is there a deadline on renewing season tickets out of interest? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:28pm
to keep,your seat is gone...renew now and your seat could be sold to someone else. Otherwise still open
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
  Share Topic