You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Is there anyone in 114 not renewing for this season? Have been trying to get in the last 2 years.
Same as
Sponsored Links

Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Is there anyone in 114 not renewing for this season? Have been trying to get in the last 2 years.
Same as

I'm not criticising you for what you want but I don't understand why people want to be in 114 or 115. The view of the match is appalling.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Same as

I'm not criticising you for what you want but I don't understand why people want to be in 114 or 115. The view of the match is appalling.
Passionate lads in there Scamp and when it does rock no place better in any football ground .Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:31am

Just buy a ticket in the section beside it, and walk over and take a seat in 114 then.    And if someone calls you out on it, just call the "seat Nazi" in a patronizing and aggressive manner.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:51am

Same as

Would you really want a decent view of the match though, the way Ireland are playing? LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 31 May 2018 at 10:37am
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:53am
how much are season tickets for non renewing fans? I usually just buy each double package to games i can attend but fek it, cheeper to buy the season ticket
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:19am
Season ticket 2018/2019 pricing:

Category

Renewal Price

New price

Adult C*

€110.00

€140.00

Adult B*      

€140.00

€180.00

Adult A*

€200.00

€240.00

Family **      

€280.00

€330.00

Children (Under 16)*

€45.00

€50.00

Student ***

€90.00

€110.00

Supporter with a disability*

€120.00

€130.00

Singing Section ****

€110.00

€140.00
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:30am

Same as

Agreed.

I moved to the West Upper with seats on the half way.

Great view of the game.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 11:10am
How many ST's are sold currently? Is it more/less than the number of Euro2020 tickets in Dublin if Ireland were to qualify
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 12:57pm
Is there any chance your season ticket will guarantee you a seat for Euro 2020, IF we qualify??
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Is there any chance your season ticket will guarantee you a seat for Euro 2020, IF we qualify??

Miniscule, it will be done the usual way you'd have to imagine- sponsors, 'football family', supporters clubs and regular away fans - doubt be any left over for ST holders, let alone ones that have only had one for two seasons.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Not on your life my Hindu Friend!!!

To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

How many ST's are sold currently? Is it more/less than the number of Euro2020 tickets in Dublin if Ireland were to qualify

Remember reading it was around the 15,000 mark after the euros 
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 2:07pm
decent enough value as long as the 2 euro qualifiers arent against the minnows of the group
mufc4marty View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufc4marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 10:38am
hi there , this year I'm looking to purchase the family ticket as the kids are at the right age now ..is it possible that an adult friend can go if 1 of us can not go to a particular game..I presume this is acceptable as it's still only 2 adults and 2 kids attending ? Thanks in advance for the response , marty. 
Brego View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 7:15pm
Renewal prices are down on last year, is that because we are getting less games?
No extra games because friendlies are a thing of the past now? 
North Ireland friendly is already on last seasons ticket. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by mufc4marty mufc4marty wrote:

hi there , this year I'm looking to purchase the family ticket as the kids are at the right age now ..is it possible that an adult friend can go if 1 of us can not go to a particular game..I presume this is acceptable as it's still only 2 adults and 2 kids attending ? Thanks in advance for the response , marty. 
Although there is something in the T&Cs about being non transferrable, in reality It happens all the time without issue. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 6:34am
Would I be right in saying that the US game was the last on this seasons ticket and that the north game is transferred over to new one.
(IE I don't have to worry about keeping that one all I need is the new one)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>
  Share Topic