Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Umbro not for ÉIRE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 147>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 10:35am
It makes it very hard to buy anything with that on it, it's horrendous.
Sponsored Links

Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:18am
our current crest is commodore amiga500 deluxe paint muck. Late 80s early 90s crest is my favourite and funnily enough much better suited for smart media compared to our current israel crest.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:22am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Yeah it's a horrible crest.

would love to see it updated to something like Coat of Arms (Gold Harp) or even four province crest

Knew I'd seen something  before like I mentioned above. I think something similar to that crest would be lovely

Related image

Edited by lassassinblanc - 27 Jul 2018 at 11:24am
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:22am
I've possibly picked it up wrong, but it looks like you used the term 'Commodore Amiga 500' in a negative context, and I know that can't be right because 'Altered Beast' existed.
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I've possibly picked it up wrong, but it looks like you used the term 'Commodore Amiga 500' in a negative context, and I know that can't be right because 'Altered Beast' existed.

Not my intention as sensi soccer was my childhood,  just that our current crest looks like something designed on the amigas deluxe paint software by me as a chocolate stained 9 year old.  
The Big Toe Area View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Toe Area Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Given's zimmerframe Given's zimmerframe wrote:

our current crest is commodore amiga500 deluxe paint muck. Late 80s early 90s crest is my favourite and funnily enough much better suited for smart media compared to our current israel crest.

Always looks good. This site and Second Captains have really nice versions.

Also, Design Football 

Edited by The Big Toe Area - 28 Jul 2018 at 3:44am
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 9:22am
What’s the story with three anthem jackets?Green for home games. White for away. Grey for ????
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:43am
Originally posted by The Big Toe Area The Big Toe Area wrote:

Originally posted by Given's zimmerframe Given's zimmerframe wrote:

Always looks good. This site and Second Captains have really nice versions.

Also, Design Football 

First one is nice 
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

What’s the story with three anthem jackets?Green for home games. White for away. Grey for ????

Spotted that myself, almost definitely a grey or black third shirt in the works that'll prob never be worn by the senior team
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 8:51am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Yeah it's a horrible crest.

would love to see it updated to something like Coat of Arms (Gold Harp) or even four province crest

It needs to be copywriteable so that Dunnes and Primark can’t start knocking out jerseys with the official crest on. 

The Harp and the 4Ps won’t be. 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 5:09pm
Current Home shirt on Classic Football Shirts for 20 pound

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielĂ©ire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:47pm
up to 60% off the home kit. Do you think this may mean a new home kit sometime soon? 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

up to 60% off the home kit. Do you think this may mean a new home kit sometime soon? 
100%
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

The fact the fai store doesnt have the home jersey for sale in mens (apart from long sleeve) would say its almost certain we will have a new home kit soin probably in the next month or so before our games at home in October 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
The Tribesman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Tribesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:39pm
Is The Republic the only nation in the world, where the fans of the national team cannot buy the jersey the actual team wears for a match?Angry
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:47am
Dead'The Republic'.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:20am
Originally posted by The Tribesman The Tribesman wrote:

Is The Republic the only nation in the world, where the fans of the national team cannot buy the jersey the actual team wears for a match?Angry

IN SOVIET RUSSIA JERSEY BOUGHT YOU!!!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:22am
I haven't seen any China national shirts over here yet (well, not any real ones !).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 147>
  Share Topic