You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seanie Maguire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 53>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
Yeah, good to see him back, and Sadlier's on the bench for Doncaster so the two ex-Cork teammates could play against each other today.

Lawlor starts for Donny.
Sponsored Links

belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Yeah, good to see him back, and Sadlier's on the bench for Doncaster so the two ex-Cork teammates could play against each other today.

Lawlor starts for Donny.

Lawlor their regular no. 1 or just in for today?
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Lawlor starts for Donny.

Lawlor their regular no. 1 or just in for today?

Was out of the team but got back in lately I think. 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:35pm

Edited by TonyNotJack - 06 Jan 2019 at 4:00pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:07pm

Lawlor starts for Donny.

Did Sadlier and Maguire ever actually play together? It couldn't have been for more than Maguire's last 1-2 games if they did.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:39pm
Their Cork careers just about overlapped, I think Saddlier joined Cork at the beginning of July 2017 and Maguire left at the end of that month. Not sure if they actually played together.

Weren't they at West Ham at the same time as well?
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:45pm

Their Cork careers just about overlapped, I think Saddlier joined Cork at the beginning of July 2017 and Maguire left at the end of that month. Not sure if they actually played together.

Weren't they at West Ham at the same time as well?

I believe they were roommates at WHU. Remember reading an interview with Maguire around that time
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:40pm
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:42pm
I don't think I want something that looks like that, whatever it is, playing for Ireland. I know he's ridiculous looking at the best of times but that pic looks photoshopped. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:44pm
That is quite a surprising look.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 10:25pm
Awwww, doll face Embarrassed
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 10:42pm
Looks like something that would be on X factor.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 10:46pm
He got his eyebrows shaved off and drawn back on?Embarrassed
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 11:14pm
I have genuinely lost a good bit of respect for him because of the state of those eyebrows, are they tattooed on?? he’ll be on the Preston version of Geordie Shore next
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:44am
f**king state of himDead
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 4:31am
It's what I'd imagine he looks like on Fifa.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 7:22am
Has balls.ie turned into the dailyedge
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 7:26am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Has balls.ie turned into the dailyedge

They've no choice. Need them clicks. Unless you're creating a sizable amount of YOUR OWN content (specifically video), you're only heading one way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 53>
  Share Topic