Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Attendance Figures 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 7:50am
4 from 5
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:59am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

4 from 5
Not bad considering the sh*te we are serving up with a spoofer at the helm
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Work is restarting on our new stadium in the next few months...Better news again that there is going to be terracing behind either goal. Due to be completed for 2019 season. Let's hope we can finally get there!
Not trying to piss on your parade, but how many times has work "restarted" at this stage?
I`ll believe it when I see it.
Good pointLOL It's a little bit of hope though that we haven't had the past two years!
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

4 from 5

the other boez fans wont take kindly to you talking about Keith Long like that!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

4 from 5

the other boez fans wont take kindly to you talking about Keith Long like that!
Confused,skinny tillidie i am talking about our manager Bradser
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 8:08am
Another suicide run...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 8:45am

Another suicide run...
Now now keep it football, and none of your whinging to the Mod be a fckin man for once, you and i know it and every other fan of our club know it Bradley was not the man for the job fact 
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 10:59am

Another suicide run...
Now now keep it football, and none of your whinging to the Mod be a fckin man for once, you and i know it and every other fan of our club know it Bradley was not the man for the job fact 
turned you bohs rats over with ease though, what does that say?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:07am
Both of you knock this on the head lads. Attendance figures, not mickey measuring.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:10am
Any way biggest attendance of the season will be at Turners Cross Tomorrow.  
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Any way biggest attendance of the season will be at Turners Cross Tomorrow.  

As it should be, it is filling it again for Derry should be the target.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 8:20pm
6746 at Turners Cross today
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 8:36pm
Wagons rollin down by the lee it seems!fair play,great to see them coming out,better than watching that absolute rubbish served up by the young millionaires at the insurance arena last evening.long may you get them in i wish dublins northside could love the bohs to the same level.
Yellow Belly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 12:06am
[QUOTE=oldbilly] Wagons rollin down by the lee it seems!fair play,great to see them coming out,better than watching that absolute rubbish served up by the young millionaires at the insurance arena last evening.long may you get them in i wish dublins northside could love the bohs to the same level.

Well said couldn't have put it better that was some sh*t to watch Last night and they make a joke of LOI.
get me out of hear
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 6:01am
Originally posted by Yellow Belly Yellow Belly wrote:

[QUOTE=oldbilly] Wagons rollin down by the lee it seems!fair play,great to see them coming out,better than watching that absolute rubbish served up by the young millionaires at the insurance arena last evening.long may you get them in i wish dublins northside could love the bohs to the same level.

Well said couldn't have put it better that was some sh*t to watch Last night and they make a joke of LOI.

Aye lads, please find it in yer hearts to forgive us for going to watch our country play, each & every one of the 55,000 idiots of us. No doubt the 2 of ye would have far preferred the LOI schedule to go ahead on Friday night instead of Saturday, so ye could congratulate yerselves on yer loyalty to yer respective teams. 

Might not suit yer narrative, but there were many lads & ladies in the insurance arena on Friday who also went to Turners Cross, Richmond Park, the RSC, Carlisle grounds etc this evening. Even up to & including Bohs fans, who no doubt enjoyed their excellent victory in Drogheda. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 8:58am
Not criticising the mug punters who turned up expecting a high standard,but the game itself,which was a huge let down.we had a chance to put a foot in the door of a major finals and bottled it.again.and i include meself in the mug category btw.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 10:53am
Bradley has to go, wrong man wrong job, the attendance's will fall and quickly at SDCC stadium, a lot of the lads i was with last night at junkieville are not happy with how this is panning out, only a matter of time now before we let bradser know his fate
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 2:08pm
Shut up you utter dick.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic