Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 53>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 9:02pm
3 goals and 3 assists in 9 Championship starts this season.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 9:09pm
Sets up Cardiff's second with a nice cross
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 9:12pm
Seven goal contributions in his ten games for Cardiff. How WBA probably wish they had a player contributing like that atm.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 9:13pm
Put it on a plate for the guy, lovely cross. Good to see him back playing well, he had gone off the boil at West Brom.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Seven goal contributions in his ten games for Cardiff. How WBA probably wish they had a player contributing like that atm.

They had a player contributing like that last year, and they were still thick enough to sell him. Working out great for them it seems.
We're decent enough..
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 10:04pm
@Hh and OS: Extended holiday for you both this time. 

Last page tidied up. 

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Nov 2022 at 10:06pm
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2022 at 1:38am
The parable of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind with those two eejits
It would damage this forums' reputation
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2022 at 5:28pm
Another goal today. 4 goals and 4 assists in 12 games for Cardiff - arguably the standout Irish player in the Championship along with Hogan and Keane.
We're decent enough..
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2022 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Another goal today. 4 goals and 4 assists in 12 games for Cardiff - arguably the standout Irish player in the Championship along with Hogan and Keane.

Hendrick is playing good stuff for reading this season
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2022 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Given's zimmerframe Given's zimmerframe wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Hendrick is playing good stuff for reading this season

Yeah, Hendrick is playing well by all accounts.
We're decent enough..
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 8:19pm
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 8:32pm
Playing well since moving to Cardiff. 9 goal contributions (4G,5A)in his 13 games for them.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2023 at 11:13pm
Two goals tonight in the cup though they lost 5-2.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 12:02am
Only came on with 25 to go as well - first was a poachers finish, and then won and scored a peno. He's often done very well against EPL defences, definitely has the ability to play at that level more than he has.
We're decent enough..
giveittochristie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giveittochristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 7:47am
6 goals and 6 assists now in 19 games for a poor Cardiff side
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 8:04am
Maybe a shame he left West Brom in hindsight, he would probably have had a bounce under Corberon like the rest of the squad and would be in a promotion challenging team now. While he's maybe a bit short of what we need at international level, he's too good for a bottom end Championship team like Cardiff at the same time.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 9:12am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Maybe a shame he left West Brom in hindsight, he would probably have had a bounce under Corberon like the rest of the squad and would be in a promotion challenging team now. While he's maybe a bit short of what we need at international level, he's too good for a bottom end Championship team like Cardiff at the same time.

He's been pretty good for us the last few years. Before his purple patch he was contributing plenty without scoring. He hasn't been great the last year mind you. If he is short of what we need then 90% of our squad is too! You could argue that that is the truth I suppose!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 9:22am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He's been pretty good for us the last few years. Before his purple patch he was contributing plenty without scoring. He hasn't been great the last year mind you. If he is short of what we need then 90% of our squad is too! You could argue that that is the truth I suppose!

Sad to say, but this is probably true. None of our myriad of young prospects have really kicked on past CR7 and he has at least performed in the green on occasion unlike say Hogan or Keane (limited chances tbf). Remains an important part of our squad imo. Leaving aside goal scoring, he is probably one of the most creative players in the team, albeit on a bad day he can be a very frustrating watch.
Idah Dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 53>
  Share Topic