You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 53>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

himself and jazzy were on the beer til 7am in castleknock hotel on Sunday morning allegedly . Could have something to do with the two of them being way off the pace  

👀👀👀👀 
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 12:54am

himself and jazzy were on the beer til 7am in castleknock hotel on Sunday morning allegedly . Could have something to do with the two of them being way off the pace  

What, after Stephen Kenny banging on about his healthy lifestyle and veganism? 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

What, after Stephen Kenny banging on about his healthy lifestyle and veganism? 
Tbf Jeff did well when he came on, could have won it for us with 2 nearly through balls. Still the most likely of our midfielders to assist or score a goal bar maybe Knight.
Idah Dream!
DublinScouse1916 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DublinScouse1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 1:14am
Clearly lacks commitment. What has he done since Luxembourg away
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 5:31am

I don't know where I've heard it before but I'm fairly certain he doesn't drink LOL

As I said on another thread, there's just no middle ground with Robinson. He's either having a big impact, or looking like the worst player on the pitch. 

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 8:38am
Going on the piss after 2 poor performances would certainly explain them alright 
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 11:14am

They way Robinson has being playing in this window it wasn't his first 7am finish.

Edited by 10 Box - 15 Jun 2022 at 11:20am
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 5:19pm
West Brom are apparently keen to move him on. Might end up back at Preston, they rated him highly there.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 6:07pm
Hopefully he gets a decent move to a team that has a better style than West Brom. As much as their fans want to give him sh*t he still got 16 G/A for a team that played a very direct style of football and then went to sh*t when Bruce came in.

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Hopefully he gets a decent move to a team that has a better style than West Brom. As much as their fans want to give him sh*t he still got 16 G/A for a team that played a very direct style of football and then went to sh*t when Bruce came in.

No to mention playing pretty much permanently out of his favoured left wing position all season.
We're decent enough..
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I don't know where I've heard it before but I'm fairly certain he doesn't drink LOL

As I said on another thread, there's just no middle ground with Robinson. He's either having a big impact, or looking like the worst player on the pitch. 

He drinks alright . Sure didn’t he chase a fella down the road and give him a few clips . Anyways was there on Sunday and the var staff said that was the craic . Jazzy and Robinson last to leave the bar at 7 banjoed 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 7:42pm

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

He drinks alright . Sure didn’t he chase a fella down the road and give him a few clips . Anyways was there on Sunday and the var staff said that was the craic . Jazzy and Robinson last to leave the bar at 7 banjoed 

Well at least we know there will be video footage to confirm it either way.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

West Brom are apparently keen to move him on. Might end up back at Preston, they rated him highly there.

And when he fails there, it'll be Preston's fault as well.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Sunderland could be a decent shout to link back up with Alex Neill.
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 8:16am
name checked by the Preston manager 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

He plays for Preston 
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 9:10am

Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

He plays for Preston 

He left Preston 3 years ago..

Edited by Darraghn92 - 12 Jul 2022 at 9:12am
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 4:52pm
not in the West Brom match day squad. Wonder is he off to a new club 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 53>
  Share Topic