Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 53>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The thing I don't get is this time last year people were crying out for vaccines and now some people don't want to take it.   If I had my way I would make sure vaccinated patients were given priority over unvaccinated covid patients for ICU beds.   They'd go to the back of the queue or better yet not get treated at all if they come down with covid.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 11:51am
I haven't ever really seen Will Keane play. Is he more of a static striker who could work well with Robinson playing off him. I think Robinson has a lot to offer us if we find the right partner for him.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

I haven't ever really seen Will Keane play. Is he more of a static striker who could work well with Robinson playing off him. I think Robinson has a lot to offer us if we find the right partner for him.

All of our strikers are static Wink
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:25pm
I think Robinson will start but may not see out the whole game depending on the scoreline .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:44pm

Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

The amount of experts on here is breathtaking. Bottom line is we should listen to the true experts who have dedicated their lives in many cases to research in the area of virology etc. The vast majority agree that the vaccine is safe and highly effective. Everyone is urged to get the vaccine. Highly recommended. Anyone not listening to them because they have searched Google or watched YouTube is an utter twat.

Well I agree but also the experts don't always agree with each other, the experts in Sweden don't agree with the experts from New Zealand, the experts in the UK don't agree with the experts in the USA. 

Experts say get vaccinated but also that in some cases natural immunity is better. So it all depends on which experts you listen too.

Also, the experts have been wrong too, that's why they frame what they say as 'current advice' from experts or 'guidance' from the experts.

Personally I've been vaccinated twice, I'm done. Experts are suggesting a booster jab before winter which for me would be 3 vaccinations in 8 months. No thanks I'm out.

What you seem to be advocating for is some sort of unquestionable social obedience which is wrong for many reasons.

You must have a passport to travel. Is that social obedience?  You can't drink and drive.  Is that social obedience?

Most pools make you wear a swim cap.  Is that social obedience?   You are not allowed smoke in pubs anymore.  Is that social obedience?

I see there is now a Malaria vaccine.  Is there going to be conspiracy theories around that?

The thing I don't get is this time last year people were crying out for vaccines and now some people don't want to take it.   If I had my way I would make sure vaccinated patients were given priority over unvaccinated covid patients for ICU beds.   They'd go to the back of the queue or better yet not get treated at all if they come down with covid.

Those that eaty mcdonalds back of queue in cardiac unit?

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 7:47pm
Earing McDonalds doesn't cause people you inreract with to get heart disease
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

genius by Kenny to distract attention away from him and his future πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

LOL 
A vaccine debate sure is more refreshing then Kenny IN or Out 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:33pm

Earing McDonalds doesn't cause people you inreract with to get heart disease

No but those with a self inflicted unhealthy diet who end up in the cardiac ward could be taking a bed ahead of someone who has a non self inflicted heart condition. 

Anyway, back to football 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

[QUOTE=Trap junior]Earing McDonalds doesn't cause people you inreract with to get heart disease

No but those with a self inflicted unhealthy diet who end up in the cardiac ward could be taking a bed ahead of someone who has a non self inflicted heart condition. 

Anyway, back to football 
[/QUOTE
Please god yes, U17s 5 up on Andorra after 70 mins in a wet and windy cork. Other 2 in the group Poland and north mac drew 0 0 earlier!
Idah Dream!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:36am
EIRE Guide have a story saying that Idah and Knight are self isolating with symptoms.  Don't know if true or not. 

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:39am

EIRE Guide have a story saying that Idah and Knight are self isolating with symptoms.  Don't know if true or not. 

They missed training last night due to high temperatures but both returned negative PCR tests though.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:40am
Dan McDonnell just confirmed it.

It would be a risk playing them now. I'd nearly have rathered Idah play from the bench anyway.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

They missed training last night due to high temperatures but both returned negative PCR tests though.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:42am
LOL
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 11:56am

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 12:30pm

Can we start a poll and see if we are going to blame Stephen Kenny or Callum Robinson for this?
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Can we start a poll and see if we are going to blame Stephen Kenny or Callum Robinson for this?

Well it can't be Callum as he would currently be enjoying natural immunity Smile, so it's quite clearly all Stephen Kenny's fault!
Idah Dream!
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 5:07pm

GET IN!!!!!!!

FUGK THE BEGRUDGERS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 53>
  Share Topic