You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland V Austria Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by kevj266 kevj266 wrote:

Anyone ever had hassle getting in with an u16s ticket, my buddy thought it would be a great idea to cut back on costs and get an adult and three u16s ticket for four 24 year olds LOL

You won't get in. *There is a different colour light for the adults and the kids that goes off when you scan them.

* may not be true but it sounds plausible in my head

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 12 May 2017 at 1:37pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 1:43pm

Anyone ever had hassle getting in with an u16s ticket, my buddy thought it would be a great idea to cut back on costs and get an adult and three u16s ticket for four 24 year olds LOL

jaysus cute cork whoorsLOL Roy wouldnt be impressedAngry
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:19pm
Tickets arrived today
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

You won't get in. *There is a different colour light for the adults and the kids that goes off when you scan them.

* may not be true but it sounds plausible in my head
you might get away with 1 but 3 is a bit risky. You will be able to upgrade the tickets to adults if you ring ticketmaster.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:39pm
will this game sell out? the local club beside me have a allocation and have ask me do I need any, I got some tickets of ticketmaster during the week but is there anyone wanting to go on here and our might be stuck for a ticket?

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 13 May 2017 at 12:41pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 1:39pm
Duo package tickets came in the post today :)
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

will this game sell out? the local club beside me have a allocation and have ask me do I need any, I got some tickets of ticketmaster during the week but is there anyone wanting to go on here and our might be stuck for a ticket?

should sell out over 40k sold apparently and 4 weeks left  to go 
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:05pm
surely it will sell out . This will be the nail in the coffin for Austrias chances to qualify
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:06pm
From what i hear,Austria have sold their allocation,it should sell out,Sunday in June,5pm kick off, hopefully the weather is decent.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

From what i hear,Austria have sold their allocation,it should sell out,Sunday in June,5pm kick off, hopefully the weather is decent.

Nice weather on a Sunday in Dublin oh yes ... I just seen 40k sold and thought it would be sold out by now
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:37pm
Know of several 'supporters' who have booked travel etc to Cardiff but have no intention of going to Austria match. Pathetic.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Know of several 'supporters' who have booked travel etc to Cardiff but have no intention of going to Austria match. Pathetic.

Always the way one of my pet hates
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Always the way one of my pet hates
These are the type of fckers who could not give a sh*t if we win lose or draw as long as they have an excuse to have a session fckin bandwagon hoors Angry
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:27pm
I'm booked for Cardiff but not the Austria matchLOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

We will give you a pass on that one bronzy LOL
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 12:11am
Can't go to Cardiff found out recently Cry glad i booked Tbilisi now!
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

We will give you a pass on that one bronzy LOL
I'm on a one man boycott of the FAI so that explains itLOL
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 2:48pm

Duo package still hasn't arrived Wacko hopefully this is the week

There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>
  Share Topic