You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 129>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 11:49am
It was funny when Nolan put a piece on funding for schools for children with disabilities in the middle of the Casement Park debate, then came back to the studio and said I hope you don't think I'm pitching the building of Casement and the funding of special schools against each other. 

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 1:03pm
Did British state agent and mass killer of Catholic civilians Robin Jackson have cleft lip or cleft palate or whatever it's called? In the three available pictures of him, there's something strange that I can't put my finger on.

Example.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 22 Feb 2024 at 1:04pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 1:04pm
Do you think his GP is gonna be on here?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 4:35pm
@ Green Cockade

In your opinon.

Did British intelligence plan the Monaghan/Dublin bombings in conjunction with Billy Hanna et al or did Hanna, Boyle, Jackson, Mitchell etc do it independently? As I understand it, the UVF didn't have the capability or experience of carrying out a bombing of this magnitude.

As per John Weir, did British intelligence try to enlist the UVF to blow up a Catholic primary school in Belleeks as revenge for Kingsmill only for the UVF to refuse as they felt they were pawns in a ploy to foment civil war?

As above, did the UVF warn the Irish gov of a British intelligence designed plot to assassinate Charles Haughey?

Was the Chinook disaster a) the result of a collision with a low flying US aircraft on a training mission, b) faulty aircraft, or c) something more nefarious?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 4:46pm
British Intelligence\FRU would have played a role but would have done it from a distance.

Deirdre Younge is worth a follow on X and probably has the answers. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

British Intelligence\FRU would have played a role but would have done it from a distance.

Deirdre Younge is worth a follow on X and probably has the answers. 
Interesting. I'll have a look.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 4:54pm
I'd be sure she looked into the Dublin Monaghan bombings so search for Operation Denton and you might find something. She goes into a lot of detail.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 5:04pm
The British army / MI5 basically ran both sides of the conflict through agents. 

There are a number of reports Martin McGuinness was an agent. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 6:42pm
1. The Dublin/ Monaghan bombings were certainly orchestrated by state actors. The UVF did not have the capacity to do it alone.
2. John Weir alleged, I believe correctly, that state actors tried to get the UVF to murder primary school children in Belleeks but also youngsters at Our Lady’s girls school in Newry, the justification to be claimed was the Kingsmill massacre but the real objective was to spark off a civil war. The UVF leadership at the time was not the brightest they’ve ever had but even they had the wit not to be used for that.
3. I understand the UVF did warn the Irish government re the threat to Charles Haughey’s life, documentation survives to substantiate that, there is also a letter that has recently surfaced from former UDA leader Andy Tyrie to Haughey which was surprisingly cordial and respectful.
4. Your guess is as good as mine re the Chinook disaster but I would hazard a guess that it was a genuine accident given the high profiles of the victims.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 7:00pm
Andy Tyrie came off reasonably well in clips I've seen of him speaking, though there are pics of him with Davy Payne who was as sadistic as Lenny Murphy in terms of what he did to people.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 7:29pm
True. Tyrie was unusual for a UDA leader, he was intelligent and one of their “ thinkers” who was genuinely interested in solutions. He got the job almost by default and held it for quite a long time. Equally unusually he is still alive and living a quiet life despite the internecine feuds and bloodletting that wiped out so many of their top brass.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 10:41pm
For my 2 cents rumours where always around that the chinook crash was an inside job to get rid of a section of the intelligence services whom where anti peace process and wanted  to defeat the IRA militarily 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

For my 2 cents rumours where always around that the chinook crash was an inside job to get rid of a section of the intelligence services whom where anti peace process and wanted  to defeat the IRA militarily 
The false flag operation with a supposed huge UVF arms shipment via Poland intercepted at port to put the scares up the Irish gov around that time is mad to read about. 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 1:23pm
Another death on the A5 road. A brother of a current Tyrone GAA player. But sure as long as few Protestant land owners get to keep their acres
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 6:34pm
Some new Scappaticci files being released today.

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 7:00pm
Dead Absolute drivel.

And not a word about the loyalist death squads in Belfast going around butchering Catholic civilians with assorted butcher's tools unimpeded by the army and police, lads like Davey Payne and Coco White slicing a Protestant woman's breasts off and torturing her because she was with a Catholic man, army shooting women and children in the back several times, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders murdering two random Catholic farmers with pitchforks in retaliation for a previous attack on soldiers by the IRA, constant firebombings on Catholic homes culminating in the Quinn children being burned to death and the various civil rights abuses against the Catholic community. I could go on.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 08 Mar 2024 at 7:02pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Dead Absolute drivel.

And not a word about the loyalist death squads in Belfast going around butchering Catholic civilians with assorted butcher's tools unimpeded by the army and police, lads like Davey Payne and Coco White slicing a Protestant woman's breasts off and torturing her because she was with a Catholic man, army shooting women and children in the back several times, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders murdering two random Catholic farmers with pitchforks in retaliation for a previous attack on soldiers by the IRA, constant firebombings on Catholic homes culminating in the Quinn children being burned to death and the various civil rights abuses against the Catholic community. I could go on.
Was there a report published about that today also?
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2024 at 8:10am
The Sean Brown inquest collapse is properly sickening stuff, but I was listening to their lawyer on a podcast and he seems confident a public inquiry can happen. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 129>
  Share Topic