You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 129>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Grubar Grubar wrote:

Britain would happily pay a fortune to get rid.Problem is:no takers.And why should anyone want it?...little sh*thole full of preaching subsidised servile scotch hillbillys with their hands out,and smartarse Sinn Feiners(seanny come latelys)preaching equality and human rights...the very things denied to Jean McConville and her children.What they really mean when spouting on about social justice is the right of every lazy bastard to lie on his arse and be smartarse....."Our D.L.A. will come"

stop it... you sound like a duper.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:22am
He's coming across as awful bitter.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:26am
Afterthought:let Britain keep it....good enough for them for ever thinking they could settle it.....Planted but not settled!
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Grubar Grubar wrote:

Afterthought:let Britain keep it....good enough for them for ever thinking they could settle it.....Planted but not settled!

Poor enough trolling to be fair.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:19am
Grubar I thought you liked all them terrorist groups like The New Provo Front, Liberte de Quebec and Asian Dawn?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:45am
Not trying to troll.....just the way it is IMO....The natives have gone colonist....the Empire strikes back....as a preacher might say,"as ye sew,so shall ye reap"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:58am
Do you live in the occupied 6?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:01am
He sounds like he lives in Scotland given some of his posts
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Scottish ulster. ready to feud with everyone and anyone
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:14pm
You should call it the unoccupied 6; most there are unoccupied,even if in a job(civil service etc).The people who are occupied are in London busting their guts to keep the place.I'm not trying to WUM anyone...it's just that all Protestants and a helluva lot of Catholic/Nationalists would vote against unification.I'd love to see it united
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Grubar I thought you liked all them terrorist groups like The New Provo Front, Liberte de Quebec and Asian Dawn?
That's only in my film!
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:32pm

Scotland....another dependant,needy s...hole
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Scottish ulster. ready to feud with everyone and anyone
Wrong,they're only ready to fight with anyone they can bully...used to be Nationalists ..too many of them now.Now they try to bully Poles,Phillipinos etc,people they consider,without any sense of irony,to be ECONOMIC MIGRANTS
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:15pm
To be fair to the Nationalist/Unionist,why would anyone want their children demoted to 2nd class status under a Dublin ruled by a ruling class perpetuated through the old school/masonic type network?...Clongowes Wood,Gonzaga,Blackrock,to name but a few.There is no reason why a Catholic/Gaelic majority in the 6 counties cannot be part of the UK...there would be no shame in that.After all,what do they owe to a ROI that had them adopted and allowed them to be abused,like so many of it's citizens?The two areas could co exist like Germany and Austria...ethnically the same but with a different history.The Ulster Gaels were the only ones who put up any real resistance to English rule in Ireland...Hugh O'neill,the Maguires etc...that's why the Plantation was inflicted upon them
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 2:27am
Good man Gru, O'Neill was always my hero in sixth class. The Dublin old school fold now think they run the shop. They never have and never will.

There's a horrible shop controlling the north that most couldn't be bothered taking in.

That's the biggest challenge.
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 9:01am
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:21am
never knew this but its funny I always got a bad feeling when I saw a Clan Campbell bottle, bitter smokey sh*t I'd imagine.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:47am
SF wanted a pact but wouldn't give the SDLP a constituency. They could nave taken Fermanagh South Tyrone.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 129>
  Share Topic