Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Manning (QPR)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by pateen pateen wrote:

Interview with him here.
Didnt take long picking up the London twang. LOL
Hope he gets a call up for the Iceland friendly

https://www.balls.ie/football/ryan-manning-man-of-the-match-357222
ya when i heard him on sky aftet the fulham game i was like how long has he been in england. Defo thought he sounded a little english. Cone on man.
Sponsored Links

SportingRizlaCF View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SportingRizlaCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:34am
Saw that this lad got MOTM v Fuham on Saturday, was at the match myself, didn't think he did anything outstanding - played well in a decent QPR bus parking . Fulham were muck to be fair though, we gifted him the chance, but fair play to the lad he was cool with the finish.
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 11:25pm
Good interview with Ryan on Off the Ball earlier
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 11:07am
very grounded young man and  555 pts in his leaving.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

He must have been good at languages .........he seems to have picked up the local twang in no timeLamp
It's not me it's you:-)
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

He must have been good at languages .........he seems to have picked up the local twang in no timeLamp

Smile

Edited by 10 Box - 26 Jan 2017 at 1:47pm
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

Been from Galway maybe he's just a seriously good trad musician

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 9:15pm
Not his best game tonight but not as bad as the SS commentator made out. Hit a few lovely passes in the first half but gave the ball away a few times after that.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 9:58pm
There's something slightly awkward about his style, his striking of the ball in particular. He seems to really struggle to get any power into it, everything is just kind of looped up in the air. I wouldn't expect him to remain in QPR's starting lineup for too much longer, I think he's just going to be one of those guys who gets a chance under a new manager, gives it his all for a while but ultimately isn't quite good enough to push on.
We're decent enough..
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 12:07am
I think you will find most qpr fans wouldn't agree with you. He won the club player of the month for January and had a storming first half and knocked four brilliant passes . Didn't play as well 2nd half but qpr didn't play well either and the player who replaced him freeman did absolutely nothing .

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 12:31am

I think you will find most qpr fans wouldn't agree with you. He won the club player of the month for January and had a storming first half and knocked four brilliant passes . Didn't play as well 2nd half but qpr didn't play well either and the player who replaced him freeman did absolutely nothing .

As I said, he was given a chance, performed tenaciously in a QPR team that had been lacking spirit, and made an impact. It's something you see over and over again when a new manager comes into a club. I'm just not convinced he's actually got the skill to consolidate his position; he doesn't have a very fluid style, everything looks forced.
We're decent enough..
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 4:30pm
Colin o brien has named ronan manning ( galway united) in his squad for 2 games in spain next week. Is he a brother of ryans
alive and kicking
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 4:37pm
Yeah, Ronan is his younger brother. Already an Ireland U16 international
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 8:10pm
A few comments from the QPR forum on his performance today. (B'Ham 1  QPR 4)

Just thinking how well Ryan Manning has played since he's been in the team. From the brink of getting released to probably our first choice CM. Keep it up lad.

First choice outfield player currently. A lot like Ollie himself, breaks up play and makes a pass.

To think they would've had Manning out the door....
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 10:44pm
Ryan has been unreal for qpr the forums have been buzzing after every game. If it was jack Byrne the children on here would be creaming themselves.
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:40pm
hope he bypasses the u21's and goes straight into the senior squad. the less time he spends around the bluffer king, the better.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 9:17pm
Incredible today, best player on the pitch, his passing is immaculate, he had Horgan and others in his pocket all match, played a sweeper role in the old Keane mould and did it exceptionally complete player based on what we saw today and could be future Irish captain
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 12:49pm
Was talking to a few Irish rrrsss who said he was the best player on the pitch and is the first name on the team sheet for Holloway . Is definitely the breakthrough Irish player this year.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic