You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Away, Oct 9th 2017 - Ticket Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 87>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DefinitelyMaybury View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DefinitelyMaybury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 5:01pm
When are we supposed to get an email asking for a deposit?
After application or after being successful?
Can't remember from before and paranoid as I haven't received any email looking for a deposit...
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Jbyrne Jbyrne wrote:

I see the ticket Nazis are out again on their self appointed pedastals 

The reality is that there are loads of people who went to home and away games that will not get a ticket.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 12:39pm

Clearly a fishing exercise as is yours

Poor effort
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 12:25pm

Calm down there like a good lad. What pedestals, self appointed or otherwise, is anyone on. This lad may very well have been to most of our games. However if he hasn't been to any aways this campaign he doesn't deserve a ticket ahead of people who have been to an away game this campaign for a match that is going to be oversubscribed. That is just being fair and I'd love to know how you figure that could be unreasonable?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 12:00pm

Cruel! 
Jbyrne View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbyrne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 11:56am
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by dbaker dbaker wrote:

hey there,

this is a bit of a long shot, can anyone organise two tickets for the away end in Cardiff on October 9th. my daughter and i live in Carmarthen in west wales and we are desperate to go but sitting in the home area isnt excatly what we want.   happy of course to pay for the tickets just need someone who may have some contacts to help us. i know its tricky as we are only getting a little over 3,000.  i wrote to the FAI , and what a surprise no reply!!!!

Send them a photo of a puppy with a bandage round it's paw
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 10:31am

hey there,

this is a bit of a long shot, can anyone organise two tickets for the away end in Cardiff on October 9th. my daughter and i live in Carmarthen in west wales and we are desperate to go but sitting in the home area isnt excatly what we want.   happy of course to pay for the tickets just need someone who may have some contacts to help us. i know its tricky as we are only getting a little over 3,000.  i wrote to the FAI , and what a surprise no reply!!!!

How many games have you been to this campaign?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 9:53am

hey there,

Good luck with that. 
dbaker View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:15pm
hey there,

Edited by dbaker - 27 Aug 2017 at 2:31pm
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:14pm
Yeah no dice. Nothing at 2pm there
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

Anyone looking to get in on this general sale from the Welsh FA at 2pm?

The game sold out weeks ago did it Not??

That's what I thought - the site doesn't make it any clearer either. Says General Admission and Corporate sold out and further down mentions sale at 2pm today. Reckon they just added the sold out bit at the top and didn't bother updating the rest of the page.

Not bothering myself anyway but curious to see how anyone else gets on. There is a warning about Irish addresses and suspected Irish fans - reckon they'll clamp down on that more than the Scots did.
Quite a few in the UK doing it
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:56pm
No the FAI would hardly do this.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

That's what I thought - the site doesn't make it any clearer either. Says General Admission and Corporate sold out and further down mentions sale at 2pm today. Reckon they just added the sold out bit at the top and didn't bother updating the rest of the page.

Not bothering myself anyway but curious to see how anyone else gets on. There is a warning about Irish addresses and suspected Irish fans - reckon they'll clamp down on that more than the Scots did.
orourkeda View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:46pm
Is this another Glasgow waiting to happen?
https://www.orourkeda.blog

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:40pm

Edited by ringerbell - 25 Aug 2017 at 1:42pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:32pm
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 8:29am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Monday after Serbia Match ! 11/12 September

This official?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 87>
  Share Topic