Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Wales MATCH thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 132>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 1:05pm
I would be very disappointed with anything but a win in this one.
Sponsored Links

Cathalthesmart View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathalthesmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Bale is miles ahead of Irish player in terms of technical ability. He's in the top 10
players in the world and does not look remotely out of place at Real Madrid. He's a superb footballer, nonsense to say he's over-hyped.

Thanks for stating the obvious.
Hi Lads
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Cathalthesmart Cathalthesmart wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Bale is miles ahead of Irish player in terms of technical ability. He's in the top 10
players in the world and does not look remotely out of place at Real Madrid. He's a superb footballer, nonsense to say he's over-hyped.

Thanks for stating the obvious.
That was a random post oh smart one. Was directed at Oisin.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 4:52pm
FAO Oisin

I've deleted the shyte posts. Now I'm not sure what's in the water up there, but I really fail to see how PM saying he would be disappointed with anything less than a win could set you off and what difference it makes if he is there or not. Where the inbetweeners come into this is simply baffling. Anyhow, enough of it. 

Edited by Sham157 - 14 Jan 2017 at 4:53pm
oisinsboyz4 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oisinsboyz4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 4:59pm
You never saw his post about wall across the border....how convenient!Why don't you put that back up...let everyone see what he's like...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by oisinsboyz4 oisinsboyz4 wrote:

You never saw his post about wall across the border....how convenient!Why don't you put that back up...let everyone see what he's like...
Oh dear jesus.....Nip off down the local shop there and see if they sell a sense of humour. It's still January so you might get one cheaper than normal. If you bite to a quip like that, I suggest you avoid the internet.

Where's Ranger Billy when you need him. 
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oisinsboyz4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:13pm
Just put it back up if you think it no big deal,then
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Oh dear jesus.....Nip off down the local shop there and see if they sell a sense of humour. It's still January so you might get one cheaper than normal. If you bite to a quip like that, I suggest you avoid the internet.

Where's Ranger Billy when you need him. 
There'll be no laughing in Ulster! So there won't.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:21pm

Just put it back up if you think it no big deal,then
It was deleted along with all the other crap. Once deleted its gone. It really is no big deal. Stop being so sensitive. Things like that have been posted here loads of time in various forms of banter, thankfully the vast majority of posters from the 6 counties didn't leave their sense of humour in another room when logging on, and believe it or not, they actually can five it back against us free staters down Mexico way....

Now back to the little matter of the Wales game in Dublin like a good man. 
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oisinsboyz4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:51pm
Ye know something? ...you're right....PM is one of the lads...dunno what came over me there....i'll just have a nice bottle of ProsacO,and calm myself down.The ones that were given up for adoption can never be expected to be treated like family....silly me!By the way PM, all my people are from Monaghan...not the 6.
pleamy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:52pm
Great to see a few promising figures in the championship. Should be a few inclusions in this squad, although to play Iceland more than likely. Pointless post over.
Yanto 58 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto 58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:07pm

Not really making much progress on a treadmill.....Gareth Bale is a good player.There are Austrians and Serbs every bit as good, if not better.I think of him as a David Beckham type.....overhyped but not the real deal.I'm sick of the "will he,won't he" speculation.I think Wales can beat Ireland without him.This Irish team have been really lucky so far,but that can't keep up.Mind you,they are are good lot better than the North...a team that Wales only managed to beat by one.

Overhyped? Oh i love your humour butt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by pleamy pleamy wrote:

Great to see a few promising figures in the championship. Should be a few inclusions in this squad, although to play Iceland more than likely. Pointless post over.
I wouldn't expect too many new faces for this squad, I reckon the Iceland game might just see a few of those outside the team get a game. Shackell has been getting in the Derby side again over Pearce, that will probably make room for Egan(any Newcastle fans able to comment on how he played today). I would also hope that at least one of Cunningham and Doherty are included for Iceland. The most positive news today in regards the Wales game is that Murphy scored again and is keeping himself in contention at Newcastle, it is nice to have at least one striker in the squad getting a goal! 
pleamy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:29pm
Ya, I would agree with there not being too many new faces. Just be nice to see maybe 2 or 3. Obviously you don't want to effect the squad harmony too much before the Wales games though. Would love to see cunningham brought back in.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:34pm
Pilkington scored 2 today for Cardiff surely he got to be in with a shout of making squad for March games especially when we short of options up front (Walters could be out injuried too)

Reckon will see a few new faces for the squad but not expecting a large number of uncapped players to be called up.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:35pm

Sensitive much?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 1:55pm
I see the bookies have us favs for it.

6/4 IRE  7/4 WALES 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
The Whisperer View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Pilkington scored 2 today for Cardiff surely he got to be in with a shout of making squad for March games especially when we short of options up front (Walters could be out injuried too)

Reckon will see a few new faces for the squad but not expecting a large number of uncapped players to be called up.

Interesting to see nobody has mentioned conor hourihane in this thread afaik. I would get him in the squad for wales game and play him versus iceland. Ryan manning has to be looked at closer as well. Id start both versus Iceland and see how they get on. Exciting prospects 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 132>
  Share Topic