Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=54668
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 1:56pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ireland v Wales MATCH thread
Posted By: Luis Amor Rodriguez
Subject: Ireland v Wales MATCH thread
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 4:44pm
We should be looking for 3 points here, but 1 would not be end-of-the-world stuff. 

Fingers crossed one of Bale or Ramsey will be injured, as without either of them, they start to look ordinary.

Given Brady's suspension, the best 11 for that match would be the below.  The aim should be a high-intensity pressing game like v Austria, with Hoolahan to come on second half when players get leggy to do his customary gloriously weighted assist.  Serious pace on that team to nail Wales on the counter (as v Austria) (I know we're at home, but they'll have to do a lot of the running as they'll treat this a must-win given their position in the table).  By then, we might possibly have Hogan as a pacy sub for Long.

Randolph

Duffy  Clark
Coleman                Ward
              McCarthy
         Hendrick   Arter
Walters                    McClean
               Long

Replies:
Posted By: GUFC_Andy
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 5:04pm
We should be aiming for 3 points in this, we are better than Wales

-------------
Don't ban me for no reason, please.

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 5:32pm
2-0 Ireland.

We put the nail in their coffin, end their campaign at least their fans can enjoy temple that evening and we march on towards tipping the group. We're a fair bit better then Wales we should be able to run their defence into serious issue.

Scott Hogan on the bench.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

2-0 Ireland.

We put the nail in their coffin, end their campaign at least their fans can enjoy temple that evening and we march on towards tipping the group. We're a fair bit better then Wales we should be able to run their defence into serious issue.

I see he was at the UFC last night to watch Conor McGregor with John Egan. 

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

2-0 Ireland.

I seen that myself, that can only be a good thing for us.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Strazdas
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:07pm

2-0 Ireland.

I imagine Ireland being top of their qualifying group heading into the winter break can only be sharpening his mind.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:22pm
How on earth are we a fair bit better better than Wales? Like the Scotland games this will be another tight battle.

And Wales have a player that has to be watched all the times.

I don't know where you're getting that we've serious pace on our team without Brady for this game. Wales are pacier than us.

A draw won't be a disaster and even if we win only 1 of the home games against Wales,Serbia & Austria and draw the other two that could be enough to win the group.

Our 2 toughest away games out of the way. We are in a seriously good position. We've had a good bit of luck it has to be said in the Serbia, Georgia and Austria games when it came to the woodwork saving us but we deserve it and delighted for the players who run themselves into the ground for Ireland.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:25pm
Re Pace.  Shane Long is the fastest player, bar none, in the Premier League. 

James McClean is the fifth fastest.  

Our playing style should use that fact to our advantage - as it did last night, and it did against Germany. 

Posted By: ABFC
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:35pm
I can't wait for this. We need to go for a win and put the final nail in the Welsh coffin. However as somebody said previously, a draw isn't the end of the world for us. 

Any idea when tickets go on sale for this?

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Our playing style should use that fact to our advantage - as it did last night, and it did against Germany. 

We have individuals with pace but our system is and has to be compact and our approach pragmatic. We don't have the players to play an expansive game and leave ourselves open.
Our wingers constantly have to come back and cover our full backs so we can keep it tight when we're playing better opposition.

Our wins last night and against Germany had nothing to do with a pacey playing style but trying to keep a defensive shape that's difficult to break down.

I think in regards to the Wales game even though we're at home Wales probably know they need to win moree than we neccessarily do.O'Neill may keep this in mind and not overcommit unless the game is not going well for us.

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:38pm
People saying they hope Bale is missing f**k Bale Ramsey is the one you want out of this game, Bale is nothing without him as was shown in Euros when he wasn't there against Portugal.

if we stick a man on Bale he does nothing.

Welsh defence is very suspect Long's pace will cause them trouble, also as shown with Mitrovic's goal last night if we are to target balls into box bar Williams (perhaps) they have no real physical player to challenge.

3-1 I reckon

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

People saying they hope Bale is missing f**k Bale Ramsey is the one you want out of this game, Bale is nothing without him as was shown in Euros when he wasn't there against Portugal.

Welsh defence is very suspect Long's pace will cause them trouble, also as shown with Mitrovic's goal last night if we are to target balls into box bar Williams (perhaps) they have no real physical player to challenge.

3-1 I reckon

Please stop, that is one of the most outrageous comments I've ever seen on here. 

Bale scored yesterday without Ramsey setting him up.

Bale set up Vokes against Moldova, he scored against Moldova after pouncing on a mistake, he also won and scored a penalty too. (Ramsey wasn't playing)

Bale scored against Georgia, from a great header.

He is also by far and away Wales most creative player in terms assists, never mind scoring 12 goals in his last 17 games for Wales.

I'm sorry Lass but that's one silly statement and has been tore apart by the stats. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

2-0 Ireland.

I imagine Ireland being top of their qualifying group heading into the winter break can only be sharpening his mind.
this!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

3-1 I reckon

Please stop, that is one of the most outrageous comments I've ever seen on here. 

Bale set up Vokes against Moldova, he scored against Moldova after pouncing on a mistake, he also won and scored a penalty too. (Ramsey wasn't playing)

He is also by far and away Wales most creative player in terms assists, never mind scoring 12 goals in his last 17 games for Wales.

I'm sorry Lass but that's one silly statement and has been tore apart by the stats. 

Lass have you morphed into Henry Sellers or something? Did Bale sack you from the BBC?

Bale is nothing without Ramsey

Ridiculous post.

Bale can be marked out of a game and still hurt us on a set piece. He's a huge danger to us.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

3-1 I reckon

Lass have you morphed into Henry Sellers or something? Did Bale sack you from the BBC?

Ridiculous post.

Bale can be marked out of a game and still hurt us on a set piece. He's a huge danger to us.

LOL maybe a little over the top perhaps I still think that Ramsey is more dangerous

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:53pm

3-1 I reckon

Ridiculous post.

LOL maybe a little over the top perhaps I still think that Ramsey is more dangerous

I take your point on Ramsey being a very effective player for Wales but Bale is the biggest threat and most dangerous in a goal scoring sense.

You have to remember that our team won't underestimate Wales's midfielders the way teams like Belgium might have before which is why I think this could be a tit-for-tat battle at home next march and them not winning in Dublin could be a point gained rather than 2 lost as it keeps them 4 points behind us.

If it's 0-0 with 20 minutes to go I can see MON being less cautious and try to get us to press high and win the game.

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:11pm
Why are people discussing a game that is around 18 weeks away?

Absolutely anything can happen in the meantime! people naming their starting 11 too - crazy talk.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:11pm

Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

We have individuals with pace but our system is and has to be compact and our approach pragmatic. We don't have the players to play an expansive game and leave ourselves open.
Our wingers constantly have to come back and cover our full backs so we can keep it tight when we're playing better opposition.

Our wins last night and against Germany had nothing to do with a pacey playing style but trying to keep a defensive shape that's difficult to break down.

I think in regards to the Wales game even though we're at home Wales probably know they need to win moree than we neccessarily do.O'Neill may keep this in mind and not overcommit unless the game is not going well for us.

The benefits of pace in the team and playing a compact system are two sides of the same coin.  They're based on (i) defending well with 11 men as a unit and then (ii) being able to break quickly from your own half when possession changes, with Long (v Germany) or McClean (v Austria) being able to simply outrun the defenders - before executing wonderful finishes.   

Pace is not particularly useful in an expansive game where the premium is on passing and teams are already back defending.  We're clearly not a possession team playing expansive football.  Our best play it defending well and striking back fast when play and the other team's structure is disrupted.

Posted By: Nib
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:15pm
Can't wait for this. It's a pity Brady will miss out after his brain fart yesterday, I read somewhere this morning that he didn't know another booking would rule him out of this game. I hope that's not true, someone ought to be letting players know about these things.

Having said all of that, Ward will be back and he has been a revelation over the last year or so, he has improved so much. 

Prediction: A cagey 1-1.

Posted By: steveiaga
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:25pm
Any word on when the tickets will be on sale for this one?

-------------
Steve

Posted By: Guest
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:57pm
Coelman targeting us claiming they'll get 6 points.

Posted By: Strazdas
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:06pm
Wales definitely seem to be misfiring a little. Their form in the qualifiers for Euro 2016 was rather patchy too, they could be very hit and miss (they took only one point off Bosnia for example).

I think one of their main problems is that outside of Bale and Ramsey, they have a lot of journeymen in their side : the presence of those two is disguising weaknesses elsewhere.

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:07pm
Duo package including iceland game out on sale 21st nov

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:12pm
St getting a pre-sale on this??? folk asking me already

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Where'd you hear this?

Posted By: Stickittotheman
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:20pm
I have got the season ticket with my brother but a cousin of ours looking a ticket for this. Can you only buy a duo package with iceland does anyone know?

-------------
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!

Posted By: Mr Stupid
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

I can't stand Chris Coleman. He is as arrogant as they come. When he was asked last night where the draw leaves them he said "well we still have to play Ireland twice" like as if we were Moldova or something and that would be them back in it with 2 wins. 3 points for us in Lansdowne Road and they won't catch us.  

-------------
Stupid like a fox

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Where'd you hear this?

There's a video on fai twitter of james goal last night and it shows it at the end

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

I have got the season ticket with my brother but a cousin of ours looking a ticket for this. Can you only buy a duo package with iceland does anyone know?

Yea you can get a duo . Can't remember the details but I seen it on the electric hording being advertised when the cup final was in last Sunday

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 9:57pm
Take a look at @FAIreland's Tweet: https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/797864009462587392?s=09" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/797864009462587392?s=09

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 10:04pm
I wonder what price we'll be looking at

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 11:01pm

2-0 Ireland.

I hope having a weekend to New York booked for the fight with his pal wasn't behind his decline of a call up.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

Highly unlikely, think the match in Dublin will almost certainly be a draw. They might win the away leg but again I'd say a draw is more likely.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 12:29am
Coleman has to say something f**king ridiculous, he's a complete toss pot. They're filled with a squad who would struggle to make the NI squad, most fans wouldn't have heard of their subs!

Most teams do not have Seamus Coleman as their right back, we do. Our defence is the best in the group by a distance.. Wales will be lucky to get a point of us, by the time we play them it'll be our drinking session in Cardiff. We have to stop this lucky nonsense too, you don't get lucky and get results v Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Sweden, Austria at some stage you'd get found out we've kicked on. We have a complete midfield of premiership footballers Arter,Whelan,McCarthy,Meyler let's give ourselves some credit for a change.

I'm sorry fellas I seen the Wales game did anyone see what Stojkovic was at in goals for the goal? Miles of his line, I'll fancy Clark,Duffy v Vokes all day everyday and Kanu is now a super sub for WBA. Their midfield is dangerous they've Ramsey but he'all be injured a few times by the time that game comes and Arter is a better player then Allen, or Ledley. Chester is too small Walters will bully him, Long/McClean/Hogan will run their wing backs into the ground quite literally. Wales play a counter attacking football or the Gareth Bale show, we' don't play like that... they struggle v any team that has a compenent defence. I just don't rate them, I didn't last campaign and I don't rate them any higher now they're coming to Dublin needing a win, Shane Long v James Chester (PLEASE)

We're topping this group. We'll beat Wales, Austria at home draw to Serbia and 6 points of Moldova and Georgia.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 12:39am
Good man SByrne, why don't you tell us what you really think?😂
7/9 pts at home v Wales Austria Serbia would be bloody great.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 12:49am
7 or 9 points from those games and the group is ours. If we got 7 points and 3 from Moldova, we'd basically only need to win in Georgia to top the group, and we'd likely be set before the Cardiff game.

That's a huge ask though. There's a long way to go and we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves, much and all as we are in a superb position.

-------------

Posted By: JAVIER
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 3:50am
curb your enthusiasm fellows....you sound like regular football fans....get some grip.....  as  mon and walters said  there is a lot of work to do yet..,  the timing is correct  but a bit of perspective

dont know the fixture but someone said that austria have  3 easy games to go  before ireland so they can have 9 points after all

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 5:54am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

7 or 9 points from those games and the group is ours. If we got 7 points and 3 from Moldova, we'd basically only need to win in Georgia to top the group, and we'd likely be set before the Cardiff game.

That's a huge ask though. There's a long way to go and we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves, much and all as we are in a superb position.

Your right while any  Ireland fan would have snapped your hand off to be in our current position  theres a long way to go and we should not get carried away.

Hopefully we will have some of the injured players back for the Wales game its a pity about Robbie Brady.

Still its a nice feeling at the moment.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: Peter Stöger
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 4:10pm
I'm sure if you asked us if we would sacrifice Brady against Wales for a win in Vienna, very few would turn it down Clap 

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 4:21pm
As long as Ward is fit it shouldn't make too much difference only loss is his delivery from set plays.

May also see someone like Cunningham or Doherty come into the team (I'd still suspect MON to leave them out and Brady to still be part of the squad and to play against Iceland.

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 5:20pm

As long as Ward is fit it shouldn't make too much difference only loss is his delivery from set plays.

May also see someone like Cunningham or Doherty come into the team (I'd still suspect MON to leave them out and Brady to still be part of the squad and to play against Iceland.

wouldn't agree, as bale drifts mostly from the right this is a scary prospect 

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: KING-CON
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 5:38pm

The Republic of Ireland return to the Aviva Stadium in March 2017 and a special Duo Package can ensure that you are there to see Martin O'Neill's men in action.

The DUO Package includes a ticket to both the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier against Wales on March 24 and the ‘Three’ International Friendly against Iceland on March 28.

Following the historic victory against Austria, tickets for Ireland’s next two home games will be on sale through Ticketmaster.ie on Monday, November 21 from 11am. 

Prices start at €50 for adults and €25 for Under 16’s. Demand for the Duo Package is expected to be extremely high and we would encourage supporters to purchase early to avoid disappointment. 

2017 FAI DUO Package Pricing:

Category A     €90*

Category B      €70*

Category C      €50*

U16’s     €25*

*excluding booking fees

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 5:45pm
Pricing is fairly decent. 

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 6:32pm
Yeah, those are good prices. You'd imagine those 70 euro tickets in the duo package will be 50 euro for individual match tickets for the Wales game, even for the presale.

-------------

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 7:14pm
No sign of an email for season ticket holders to purchase before general sale

Posted By: athlonecelt
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 7:45pm
Will Singing Section be €50 ?

Posted By: KING-CON
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 12:48pm
Had a look on a Welsh forum to see what they were saying about tickets for this out of curiosity. Interesting to see a former ybig poster offering advise. LOL

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/thread/7452/ireland-ticket-survey-out

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

None available

They were cat C

Cat A. €90
Cat B €70

For the two matches

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Had a look on a Welsh forum to see what they were saying about tickets for this out of curiosity. Interesting to see a former ybig poster offering advise. LOL

Manulike ? He's Welsh

Oscardelta sure he was barred from here for disagreeing with certain posters

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: Missy
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:25pm

114 is sold out on STS. I would say that there will be only be premium level for sale after presale to STH.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:27pm
I' hope we sell this out ourselves and don't have a bunch of Welshmen in our section. Lets get the place rocking with James McClean hates the queen i think this will capture the imagination of the country bouncing on from euro2016 and the realization we're top of our group and making our steady way to Russia 2018

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Check out the world cup qaulifying group thread, few serbs in their accusing the welsh of genocidal chanting. Few irish in there as well

Posted By: adineen98
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 1:38pm

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/thread/7341/wc-qual-group-thread

3rd post

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 5:03pm
Wales manager Chris Coleman in demand. 2 Chinese Super League clubs want to speak to him. Yanbian Funde and Tianjin TEDA. Can pay big money

-------------

Posted By: ccfcmurphy
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

114 is sold out on STS. I would say that there will be only be premium level for sale after presale to STH.

Are premium the 90Euro one's ?

Still good value for 2 matches

Posted By: 1874eire
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 8:02pm
Presumably you can still buy tickets to individual games on Monday too?

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by 1874eire 1874eire wrote:

Presumably you can still buy tickets to individual games on Monday too?

no only the duo onsale - there will be no general sale if the uptake for this and the STH pre-sale is high enough.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 11:13pm
€90 Cat A are lower level East and West Stands.If you buy the Duo you are getting the Iceland ticket for €20.
Wales and Austria Cat A will be €70.
The individual tickets will not be on sale until mid to late January. They did like wise with previous Duo offers.

Posted By: philkildare
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 7:26pm
How many tickets can you buy in the pre-sale for STH?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 1:14am
It varies game to game usually 4

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 10:08am
Christmas shopping complete if I can get my hands on these Pinch fingers crossed

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:06am
When buying the duo tickets can you select an area or block or are you just allocated one randomly?

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:11am
Tried for 3 cat A but they don't seem to be available. Very strange.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:11am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

When buying the duo tickets can you select an area or block or are you just allocated one randomly?

Yeah randomly selecting which is a pain.

Went for for 90€ package as the rest were giving me tickets up in the Gods

Posted By: Podge2016
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:15am
Anyone any luck , gone already!

Posted By: bannerboy95
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:17am
just after costing me 95 quid getting them for the brother....poor enough selection of seats to be fair

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:20am
I thought there was going to be €50 package available. The lads asked me to get some for them, was happy to build up some points. 

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:21am
Website back working again. very poor selection so far. Will leave them off for now.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:25am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

I thought there was going to be €50 package available. The lads asked me to get some for them, was happy to build up some points. 

The tickets will be released by Ticketmaster in dribs and drabs. The cheapest package hasn't appeared yet.

Edit: they're up now.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:26am
What category are south stand lower likely to be?

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:35am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

The tickets will be released by Ticketmaster in dribs and drabs. The cheapest package hasn't appeared yet.

Shat the pants and got the nose bleed seats , singing section was sold out apparently

Posted By: djhegzy
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:43am
click on link and says no available tickets, surely they cant all be gone already??

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:44am
Keeping refreshing

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:58am
got sorted, 75 euro for the gods behind singing section 515

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Got 2 in there myself as well Thumbs Up

Did you get a message about not selling to UK customers?

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:08pm
nothing but manky premiums coming up at this stage.

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:17pm
yeahh, its only mainland UK, they always deliver fine to my address anyways Thumbs Up

Posted By: Stickittotheman
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

nothing but manky premiums coming up at this stage.

The category b tickets back up now if you try.

-------------
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:40pm
The only thing coming up for my friend is 185 for the 2 games ? I thought 90 was the maximum price

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

The only thing coming up for my friend is 185 for the 2 games ? I thought 90 was the maximum price
he's seeing the premium section tickets.

-------------

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:55pm
I'm also in 515

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:57pm

Tried for 3 cat A but they don't seem to be available. Very strange.

This also.

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Posted By: stiffler
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:58pm
Only premium there now...nightmare Angry

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:04pm
Would be nice to know how many duo packages went on sale as seem to be sold out

Good to see them trying to prevent welsh fans buying tickets in the home end

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:11pm

I got tickets and am based in London (Although I have an FAI account so maybe that bypassed it for me).

A mate is looking to bring his two kids to this so I was onto the FAI about family tickets. Cria said she is not 100% sure if family tickets will be available as the family section sold out in season tickets this year.

As mentioned in previous posts, Cria said single match tickets will not go on sale until the new year too.

Like dealing with her, always gets back to you and tries her best.

Posted By: stokeirish
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:41pm
Thankfully I'm a ST holder but live in U.K. And was going to buy a duo package for a friend but cos of my address, won't I be able to?

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:43pm
I answered your question above Stokeirish

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I answered your question above Stokeirish
ahhh thank you

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:48pm
Only getting premium tickets!!! Friend will have to wait

Posted By: gaelicbhoy
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:51pm
My delivery address came up as ',' on the confirmation.

Who is the best person to contact to make sure these get delivered to me correctly?

Cheers

-------------
--------------------------------
For the sake of my working life I hope we beat Scotland!

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Shat the pants and got the nose bleed seats , singing section was sold out apparently

114 is sold out on STs alone

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 2:28pm
This is cheesing me off. Only giving me the option to get premium tickets

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 2:29pm

I got tickets and am based in London (Although I have an FAI account so maybe that bypassed it for me).

A mate is looking to bring his two kids to this so I was onto the FAI about family tickets. Cria said she is not 100% sure if family tickets will be available as the family section sold out in season tickets this year.

As mentioned in previous posts, Cria said single match tickets will not go on sale until the new year too.

let us know if the transaction gets cancelled. I got a message saying transactions for mainland UK would be cancelled and refunded.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 2:34pm

let us know if the transaction gets cancelled. I got a message saying transactions for mainland UK would be cancelled and refunded.
I went through my FAI account manager page to get the tickets. Isn't that where the ticketmaster link sends you to anyway? Didn't get any notification saying UK address would be cancelled (I was on my iPhone when I did it so might have missed it) and got a confirmation email immediately. Will see what happens.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:17pm
Ticketmaster email telling me that A, B and C are gone and only premiums are left. The portal flashbacks are string today.

-------------

Posted By: stiffler
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:21pm
Couldn't have been too many released online today.

Posted By: mouldymould
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:33pm
Got online at 11am and got 2 tickets for CAT A. Saw CAT C disappear after about 5 or 10 minutes.

CAT B available now again.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:41pm
I fecking hate ticketmaster. Just release the fecking tickets. 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:48pm

[QUOTE=djhegzy]got sorted, 75 euro for the gods behind singing section 515

/QUOTE]
I went through my FAI account manager page to get the tickets. Isn't that where the ticketmaster link sends you to anyway? Didn't get any notification saying UK address would be cancelled (I was on my iPhone when I did it so might have missed it) and got a confirmation email immediately. Will see what happens.
   Ya so did I. I'm pretty sure it'll be grand though.

-------------

Posted By: Gallowgate 67
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:52pm
Used my fai account to get in only giving Premium tickets????

can't be sold out already can they??????????????

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net