You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Wales MATCH thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 132>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:40pm
Neil Taylor is a thug and a complete arsewipe.

Thug on the pitch for Swansea, elbowed Tadic in their last game against Serbia and now this.

f**k him.
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:41pm
Apparently the Welsh are appealing Bale's yellow LOLLOLLOL
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:41pm
Home from the game, am disappointed with the performance and results. Wish Seamus a speedy recovery.
Evening totally ruined by the absolute f**k wits behind me. I sit in 114 and these ****s were despicable. Started off with drunken screaming and shouting at the Welsh. Then progressed to monkey chants at Bale, then a bottle thrown on to the pitch. Finally progressed to black bastard chants about Williams and Taylor. After the third time I turned around to tell the f**ker to shut up with this nonsense. He drunkenly swung at me and I pushed him back. This was in view of a steward. He told me he'd tell his supervisor but feck all happened and this sh*t occurred numerous times during second half. Scumbag behaviour.

Edited by kopkid - 24 Mar 2017 at 11:42pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by kopkid kopkid wrote:

Home from the game, am disappointed with the performance and results. Wish Seamus a speedy recovery.
Evening totally ruined by the absolute f**k wits behind me. I sit in 114 and these ****s were despicable. Started off with drunken screaming and shouting at the Welsh. Then progressed to monkey chants at Bale, then a bottle thrown on to the pitch. Finally progressed to black bastard chants about Williams and Taylor. After the third time I turned around to tell the f**ker to shut up with this nonsense. He drunkenly swung at me and I pushed him back. This was in view of a steward. He told me he'd tell his supervisor but feck all happened and this sh*t occurred numerous times during second half. Scumbag behaviour.

Sorry bout that pal, no hard feelings.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Didi Hamann is saying on Twitter it was a "cowardly" foul and should have been a straight red
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Didi Hamann is saying on Twitter it was a "cowardly" foul and should have been a straight red

It very well could have been a red, he caught O' Shea fairly high. In fairness to him, it did look like a genuine attempt to attack the cross, but he could have done some real damage to Johno
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:50pm
I wouldn't say Whelan was "excellent" by any stretch of the imagination, he played well no more.

McClean was very good, for all his limitations technically it just goes to show what a bit of desire and heart can do.

Walters played out was dire, the man simply isn't a winger, he hasn't the pace nor the guile to be effective.

I though Keogh and O'Shea done fine as a pairing (distribution is very shaky mind)

Hendrick was brutal, at least Meyler tried to get involved. 

I really think we need to start looking at Hourihane, Horgan etc and form players because there was simple zero creativity there tonight and it showed. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:56pm

aaah i dont think bales was a red. Yellow card right decision.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:03am
I'm f**king fuming after that. Taylor and Bale's are 2 cowardly ****s. Bale should have seen red for his tackle on O'Shea too.

But what really has been f**king on edge is the picture going around of Joe Ledley laughing while Coleman is on the ground in agony. Dirty dirty ****s
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

I'm not so sure. It doesn't matter what your intention is or even is it is considered accidental : the ref can send you off if he deems the foul reckless or dangerous.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:08am

Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

I'm not so sure. It doesn't matter what your intention is or even is it is considered accidental : the ref can send you off if he deems the foul reckless or dangerous.
ya ok. But football will soon be non contact if every badish tackle is a red. I dont think bales deserved a red. Yellow card and you move on. Look taylors taclke happens sometimes. Its an unfortunate incident. Im would like to think he feels awful about it. No way would he want that to happen.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:13am
Disgusting, pathetic, coward.

All words that come to mind.

Luckily we won't be seeing Wales in Russia. No Taylor/Bale in Serbia will end their World Cup.

They ultimately failed to defeat our reserve side with numerous key players missing.

It's between us and Serbia to top the group. I'd of taken a point pre match with so many injuries looking forward we're in a good position.

Going forward hopefully Judge and Scott Hogan, yes him again comes into the hold.

Solid point against a bunch of muck savages.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:15am

Am I imagining things or is Neil Taylor smiling and Joe Ledley laughing in this photo?
The only way is up
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:21am
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Am I imagining things or is Neil Taylor smiling and Joe Ledley laughing in this photo?

I wish I could say you were. But you're not, I seen the photo also.

I've lost all respect for Wales and their footballers, Coleman returns fire with 'our players don't halos' well no Chris but we didn't intentionally break a top players leg. So Chris, f**k off.

All the best Serbia. Finish them off
We'll see you in Dublin for a football match, instead of playing muck savages.

Edited by SByrne24 - 25 Mar 2017 at 12:22am
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I wouldn't say Whelan was "excellent" by any stretch of the imagination, he played well no more.

McClean was very good, for all his limitations technically it just goes to show what a bit of desire and heart can do.

Walters played out was dire, the man simply isn't a winger, he hasn't the pace nor the guile to be effective.

I though Keogh and O'Shea done fine as a pairing (distribution is very shaky mind)

Hendrick was brutal, at least Meyler tried to get involved. 

I really think we need to start looking at Hourihane, Horgan etc and form players because there was simple zero creativity there tonight and it showed. 

GD in our defence, we were down to our bare bones. Don't forget the likes of Judge to come back into the side.

The only failure about Whelan is he didn't land his tackle harder on Allen.
Cathalthesmart View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathalthesmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:27am
Like I said injuries/suspensions to our 3 most creative midfielders meant we really where struggling to match Wales in the midfield, I honestly think we shouldnt be judging this Ireland team on tonight's performance as games like this against our neighbours always tend to be closer and more violent than other clashes, you'll see a more creative/imaginative Irish side take to the field against Austria in the summer mark my words.
Hi Lads
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:28am
Judge has never been in the side, never mind coming back into it
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Judge has never been in the side, never mind coming back into it

He's an option on the bench, put it like this he's better then Johnny Hayes and Wes Hoolahan isn't getting any younger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 132>
  Share Topic