Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Kelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:09pm
What did santa bring him Andy?
Sponsored Links

Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

ROW section????

Me or Liam
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:17pm
This tweet conveniently left out of the list: https://twitter.com/L_Kelly95/status/316669594372812800
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

ROW section????

Me or Liam
loads of room for you both
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What did santa bring him Andy?

Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 11:59pm

Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

ROW section????

Me or Liam
loads of room for you both

I Love Hate Ireland
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 10:06am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

This tweet conveniently left out of the list: https://twitter.com/L_Kelly95/status/316669594372812800

Link doesn't work (at least for me.)
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Link doesn't work (at least for me.)
Strange, it was working when I posted it. It was "Let's all laugh at England HAHAHAHAHA"
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Got an assist in Reading's 3-1 victory over Norwich and Stam has been singing his praises. Kelly has now been linked with a Premier League move. Defo one to watch 

Really hope that's only nonsense in the media, he should stay at Reading for the next season or two and continue to learn his trade because they are definitely a club on the rise again.

If he's good enough to move in the future then fair play to him, but he needs to play a hell of a lot more than 8 or so Championship games before he moves on. 

at 5ft 4 he must have some pace and skill on him to be linked to the prem. 

Just checked Shawn Wright Phillips was 5ft 5 who I believe was the smallest player in the EPL.

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 2:20pm
Was this fella not born in Cork and has played for our under 19's? Tweets a few things about England and suddenly we risk him pulling a Grealish!

Edited by Lenny82 - 30 Dec 2016 at 2:21pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 2:37pm
He's Irish. Move on.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

He's Irish. Move on.
is he though. Is he.
edthered View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edthered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 3:47pm
The lad was born in Ireland, has played for our underage squads and is now getting his chance in the Championship. But no- let's not see how he develops, let's just throw him under the bus instead.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by edthered edthered wrote:

The lad was born in Ireland, has played for our underage squads and is now getting his chance in the Championship. But no- let's not see how he develops, let's just throw him under the bus instead.
why has he tweeted sh*te about England then? Probably trying to fit in I suppose
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 3:52pm
Cheers Andy.  Seriously impressive and slightly creepy research there.  You wouldn't happen to have the lotto numbers next week by any chance?

The lad's obviously English-born of Irish descent, like loads of his colleagues in our U21s and big players on our team now and through the ages.  

I've no problem with a dual-nationality player feeling personal allegiance to another country - so long as when he puts the green jersey on he knows where his allegiance lies.  Whilst a huge fan of Roy, I always felt he was childish when he criticised Matt Holland for singing GSOQ at Wembley.  The lad can clearly be BOTH Irish and English and shouldn't have to pretend otherwise.  

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 4:14pm
When I first saw his Wikipedia page I'm fairly sure he was listed as English born, his P.O.B has since been changed to "Republic of Ireland", but nothing more specific than that... It would seem to me that he was either born in England or moved there at a young age, so either way he would be eligible for them.

Edited by The O'Shea - 30 Dec 2016 at 4:15pm
We're decent enough..
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Cheers Andy.  Seriously impressive and slightly creepy research there.  You wouldn't happen to have the lotto numbers next week by any chance?

The lad's obviously English-born of Irish descent, like loads of his colleagues in our U21s and big players on our team now and through the ages.  

I've no problem with a dual-nationality player feeling personal allegiance to another country - so long as when he puts the green jersey on he knows where his allegiance lies.  Whilst a huge fan of Roy, I always felt he was childish when he criticised Matt Holland for singing GSOQ at Wembley.  The lad can clearly be BOTH Irish and English and shouldn't have to pretend otherwise.  

I know I look like a right creep now, not that hard to find them tweets though
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 5:28pm
This is practically Operation Yewtree territory. A kid's Tweets from 3-4 years ago, FFS ...

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
  Share Topic