You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Kelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:21am
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

Paul Smyth for example, was brought along to the euros by the north as part of the experience. Can u imagine MON doing something like that? in fact, why didnt he? now the north has him. just typical of the man. terrible man manager, as seen in case of Kelly too

No need muff

Huh?

For what?I'm pointing out the fact that his anti-O'Neill post is ridiculous.

Not thing constructive about it and clown symbol just comes across as personal abuse. The original post was reasonable and fair comment. I'd agree with nearly all of it and I'd imagine others would to.

If you have a comment to make about why you disagree then make it, posting two emojis ithout explaining why or what the poster had said that you disagree adds nothing and just reflects badly on you.

Too much of these petty, snide lately (first I've seen from you to be fair). Driving people away in droves.

Because he like others is looking for a way to blame O'Neill for everything since the Denmark game. Some jumped the gun blaming O'Neill as to why he wasn't in the squad before they found out the real reason. Not content with the real  reason he isn't in it, Mully wants to entirely blame O'Neill anyway for Kelly's not being in the team. 

Then why not just say that instead of calling someone a clown? The point was good and a valid question on MON doing likewise.

And MON made a balls of this, not least as Kelly has said he turned it down to concentrate on fitness and MON came out and said otherwise, puts way too much pressure on him and now if he does play for us again half the crowd will be against him and question motives.

As bad as people are blaming MON for everything, it's no better than not allowing any criticism of him either.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 2:02pm

Paul Smyth for example, was brought along to the euros by the north as part of the experience. Can u imagine MON doing something like that? in fact, why didnt he? now the north has him. just typical of the man. terrible man manager, as seen in case of Kelly too

No need muff

Huh?

For what?I'm pointing out the fact that his anti-O'Neill post is ridiculous.

Not thing constructive about it and clown symbol just comes across as personal abuse. The original post was reasonable and fair comment. I'd agree with nearly all of it and I'd imagine others would to.

If you have a comment to make about why you disagree then make it, posting two emojis ithout explaining why or what the poster had said that you disagree adds nothing and just reflects badly on you.

Too much of these petty, snide lately (first I've seen from you to be fair). Driving people away in droves.

Because he like others is looking for a way to blame O'Neill for everything since the Denmark game. Some jumped the gun blaming O'Neill as to why he wasn't in the squad before they found out the real reason. Not content with the real  reason he isn't in it, Mully wants to entirely blame O'Neill anyway for Kelly's not being in the team. 

Then why not just say that instead of calling someone a clown? The point was good and a valid question on MON doing likewise.

And MON made a balls of this, not least as Kelly has said he turned it down to concentrate on fitness and MON came out and said otherwise, puts way too much pressure on him and now if he does play for us again half the crowd will be against him and question motives.

As bad as people are blaming MON for everything, it's no better than not allowing any criticism of him either.

Because he's ranting and raving about O'Neill who's a donkey according to him and all of a sudden is a terrible man manager.

If the clown emoji is considered personal abuse, then should you not remove it?

You also seem quite happy to having Kelly as completely blameless here. How do you know Kelly is telling the truth and not just stringing us along?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 2:22pm
I'm not sure but I don't agree with MON divulging that info at all, what could can come from it?

Emojis are pre set and can't be changed. As was said, if you've a point then make it, nothing beneficial from replying with Emojis effectively calling someone a clown, you'd be thick if someone did it to you if you'd made a valid point,as would I.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 2:31pm

For all the talk about MON and his communication/ man management skills, everyone should be able to accept that Liam Kelly does not want to play for us for the moment at least. That much is clear.
There's loads of other sticks to hit MON with. Use one of them. 

El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 4:54pm

I'm not sure but I don't agree with MON divulging that info at all, what could can come from it?

Emojis are pre set and can't be changed. As was said, if you've a point then make it, nothing beneficial from replying with Emojis effectively calling someone a clown, you'd be thick if someone did it to you if you'd made a valid point,as would I.

If I was calling O'Neill a donkey and wanting to have a pop just for the sake of it over the Kelly's exclusion which to me is what his point is really about, then I'd be opening myself up for anything that comes my way. That said, I'll lay off on posting the clown emoji unless it's completely warranted. Thumbs Up

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 5:21pm
Has Kelly ever trained under MON or was he cut from every extended squad he was initially named in??
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 6:23pm
He was only called up once before this occasion IIRC, he was cut from that squad.
We're decent enough..
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 7:58pm
He has been called up twice previously - Once he had to withdraw through injury and he couldn't go on the end of season trip to the US as Reading were in the playoffs.
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:07pm
just a very simple question on the whole thing... why has MON not organised a face to face meeting with the lad to get a very simple and definitive answer? would it really be that hard? to know EXACTLY where the whole thing stands? beggars belief really....

Edited by mully_85 - 26 Mar 2018 at 10:07pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:10pm

just a very simple question on the whole thing... why has MON not organised a face to face meeting with the lad to get a very simple and definitive answer? would it really be that hard? to know EXACTLY where the whole thing stands? beggars belief really....
why should he. Let kelly come crawling i say.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:11pm
Surely some sort of tasteless reality television show could be made surrounding the whole thing?
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

why should he. Let kelly come crawling i say.

because he is the MANAGER. its his job, that he is getting ridiculous money for, to MANAGE the players available to us. how such a brutal breakdown in communication happened is beyond me
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:08pm
If Kelly goes out his way to avoid answering the phone to MON what makes anyone imagine he's going to want a face to face conversation? Putting the thumb screws on him isn't going to change his stance, just back him in to a corner and put him off playing for Ireland even more. There's nothing stopping him answering his phone or ringing him back if he really wanted to, he's not a baby.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 5:55pm
Liam Kelly does not make the Reading bench today.

Adds further fuel to him being injured over the international break.
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:35am
'It was nothing to do about feeling English or Irish'

We will see how it goes 🤔
Doesn't sound too bothered anyway
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:23am
He's a young lad and by the sounds of it wants to keep his reasons private. As i said before if the lad decides say come the summer or Nations League time to get involved i'll welcome him with open arms as he is a decent player and will improve our overall squad.

Whether or not his texting antics have annoyed MON enough for him to keep his distance remains to be seen.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:29am
That's not exactly a ringing endorsement of his commitment. If he was injured or needed rest like his camp was suggesting, then why not just say that?
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>
  Share Topic