Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland U17s - Euro 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:05pm
Surely it will be streamed? If so, Sportzone and Feed4u are the best bets.
Sponsored Links

Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 8:52am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Is the match on Saturday available anywhere apart from Eurosport?

I don't think it is even on Eurosport and I'd love to know where I can watch it too.  

It's on Eurosport http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/uefa-european-under-17-championship/2017/england-u-17-republic-of-ireland-u-17_mtc940618/live.shtml
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 8:57am
Great stuff, will watch this in the morning. 

I haven't been able to find any betting for this tournament. Is there a rule that bookies cannot take bets on underage games?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Fanny MaGee Fanny MaGee wrote:

It's on Eurosport http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/uefa-european-under-17-championship/2017/england-u-17-republic-of-ireland-u-17_mtc940618/live.shtml

someone didn't read the information on the link they posted:

"UEFA European Under-17 Championship – Follow the Football match between England U-17 and Republic of Ireland U-17 live with Eurosport. The match starts at 11:00 on 13 May 2017. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen. 
Who will come out on top in the battle of the managers Steve Cooper or Colin O'Brien? Find out by following our live matchcast."

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:18am
You're right, I checked the tv guide and all they have is highlights tomorrow evening I saw "live coverage" and assumed the best. Sorry lads. I'll put a link to a stream up if I find one.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:14am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Great stuff, will watch this in the morning. 

I haven't been able to find any betting for this tournament. Is there a rule that bookies cannot take bets on underage games?

None of the main bookies seem to have anything though.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:25am
I only use BET365 & PP, have accounts with Betfred & William Hill but never use them. 

There was money to be made in the France v Faroes game and Ireland v Germany on the under/overs.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I only use BET365 & PP, have accounts with Betfred & William Hill but never use them. 

There was money to be made in the France v Faroes game and Ireland v Germany on the under/overs.
I saw elsewhere, after the game, that Germany were 6/5 -1. Crazy odds, if true.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 12:05pm
We're in Gatwick on way over and got chatting to the old boy beside us. He showed me a photo of his 10 year old grand son all kitted out in West Ham academy. Tells us he was spotted by an Arsenal scout at an under 8s match and stayed a year with them, then had choice between Arsenal and West Ham. The grandad told him to go with West Ham even though an Arsenal fan himself. Told us he trains 3 times a week and a match, he was in Belgukm last week and off to Germany this week. All at 10 years old. Then he asked my son was he in an academy. That's what we're up against. He did say though that the kids walk around like they're stars and then many end up in a bad place when they don't make it and the clubs go bringing in the foreigners.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

We're in Gatwick on way over and got chatting to the old boy beside us. He showed me a photo of his 10 year old grand son all kitted out in West Ham academy. Tells us he was spotted by an Arsenal scout at an under 8s match and stayed a year with them, then had choice between Arsenal and West Ham. The grandad told him to go with West Ham even though an Arsenal fan himself. Told us he trains 3 times a week and a match, he was in Belgukm last week and off to Germany this week. All at 10 years old. Then he asked my son was he in an academy. That's what we're up against. He did say though that the kids walk around like they're stars and then many end up in a bad place when they don't make it and the clubs go bringing in the foreigners.
I was only reading about Sonny Pike last week, remember him? His old man destroyed him. Have a look on Google, thankfully he is alright now and a cabbie in south-east London but it is a great warning for parents and kids.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

I was only reading about Sonny Pike last week, remember him? His old man destroyed him. Have a look on Google, thankfully he is alright now and a cabbie in south-east London but it is a great warning for parents and kids.

Blast from the past, had forgotten all about Sonny..must be very tough coming down from that. My son was amazed when he heard of the 10 year old playing at West Ham ...told him Robbie Fowler didn't start playing til he was 10, not sure if that's true or a legend I once heard. We got chatting to the parents of the English goalkeeper when we landed. They were sound, enjoying the trip. They told me their son hasn't conceded a goal yet, I told them there'll be one tomorrow. Sun beaming here, dying to go on the town but two with dinner will be the height of it this time...
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:56am
Come on you boys in green

Edited by irish_major - 13 May 2017 at 10:57am
Here we go again
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:06am
Not on eurosport, any coverage anywhere.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Not on eurosport, any coverage anywhere.

First row sports have it showing up, but the link won't work. So it must be, just no idea where.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:15am
It is listed on a few streaming sites, none of them are working. England are one up.
Diego View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:19am
Eurosport showing Germany v Holland at 8, surely they'll show the highlights of the Irish game then?? Pity RTE didnt show it.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:44am
Have trawled KODI and Mobdro. It ain't being broadcast anywhere.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:17pm
no streams anywhere is disappointing. Especially when eurosport were showing group games.

Anyway 19 mins to go, still 1-0.

Considering this England team have been hammering everyone, and we got destroyed by Germany, we must be doing really well out there today. 

Looks like it just won't be enough.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
  Share Topic